||Dinner Disaster Pt.2||

A few hours went passed and you, your friends, and your parents were getting along really well. All the fun you had made you forget about dinner, until the bell rang. You feel your heart drop and your stomach hurt a bit as you look at the others who had the same look as you. "Oh that must be them!" your mom says happily as she starts heading towards the door. You all sat at the table anxiously waiting for Kirsten and her dad to enter. You wanted to hide in the bathroom the whole time but you couldn't even do anything about it since you didn't want your parents getting suspicious. "Why don't we just tell your mom we have to leave early or something?" Jake whispers from across the table. "Yea but then all the food would be wasted and she'd get suspicious" you answer staring at the table confused on what to do next. "Well maybe it's not Kirsten, anybody's last name could be Fox!" Raven says assuringly trying to make you feel better.

You started to agree with her, I mean, what are the chances. Until you hear, "Oh, didn't know you guys would be here" You knew exactly who it was, but nobody said anything, you just tried to ignore it. "Ohh Albert what are you doing here?" the same voice said in a more happier tone. "Uh, it's a long story" Albert replied quietly looking away from her. "Well I'm going to be here for a couple hours, so I'm free!" she replied sitting at the seat across from yours. ~oh god I'm gonna be sick~ "He got us tickets to California, it's just for winter break," Jayden says kind of annoyed. "Oh so Jaydens here too, I knew you guys were hiding something behind my back," Kirsten says as her happy tone faded. You knew things were about to get awkward but your parents and Kirsten's dad were nowhere to be seen. "What are you talking about?" Jake asks knowing things were going to escalate as well.

Kirsten ignores his question and turns back to Albert, "So, you guys made up or something?" "Uh, yea?" he replied awkwardly not wanting to talk to her. "Why would you do that in the first place? Don't you have a boyfriend?" Aija asked quietly. Kirsten then turns to her with a smile and replied, "I have my reasons, and yes, I do, your ex makes a great boyfriend by the way, what a shame you guys broke up" You almost choked on your drink not knowing she was going to bring it up, "It's not even their fault! No need to be a bitch about it!" But she doesn't even respond, she just laughed to herself, words can't explain how much you wanted to stab her at that table.

Albert then breaks the silence, "Ok look, yes we're all friends, and yes we made up, but you can't keep controlling our friendships anymore." Kirsten sighs and says, "Whatever you say, but you don't know what I'm capable of, aretz." You were about to go off on her but your parents and your her dad walked in as your mom started passing drinks and food around. "Are you and Kirsten getting along?" your mom asks sitting down. Before you got a chance to answer Kirsten happily says, "Yea we're getting along amazingly, I think we can even become friends!" You look at her annoyingly as she smiles back at you. "Oh that's great!" your dad adds as he sits down as well.

You all begin to eat as you try to ignore Kirsten the best you can. The others looked like they wanted to leave as much as you did. Everything was going well though, other than Kirsten pretending to be nice for your parents. A few minutes go by and you see a napkin passed to you by Kirsten. You look up to her confused but she just smiled at you signaling to turn it over. You thought it was stupid but decided to turn it over anyway, and it was a note.

"Don't think I'm going to let this go, I have control over you, I can get your parents fired. Remember that y/n :)"

You were kind of scared of what she said, it was fine that she did things to you but now she's threatening your parents. You look to her and sigh as you crumble the napkin. "What's wrong?" you hear Albert whisper to you. "Nothing," you reply taking another sip of your drink. You were really irritated though, but you couldn't even do anything about it since your parents and her dad were around.

A couple hours later dinner was finally over and you gave your mom the cheesecake you brought which she shared with everyone, you were relieved that you could finally get out of there afterward. After dessert Kirsten's dad said it was time for them to go. As you were getting up to go to pack your things, Kirsten suddenly hugs you. You didn't hug her back, of course, you wanted to push her away but before you could she said, "Don't forget what I said." as she pulls away and walks out the door. You stare at the door until it closes remembering what the note said. A hand in your shoulder broke your concentration and you were kind of startled by it, but when you turned around it was Albert, "Are you ok? You were acting weird after Kirsten passed you that napkin." "Yea I'm ok, but uh, sorry about today, I had no idea Kirsten was going to be here" you reply trying to change the subject. "Oh it's totally fine, it wasn't your fault. I actually had a lot of fun, and your parents are really good at cooking. Plus she was going to find out sooner or later" he replied smiling. You smile back grateful he didn't get mad or anything. You both begin to get your things ready as the others do too.

You all say your goodbyes to your parents as you walk out the door and order an Uber. But before you could walk out for parents stop you and say, "Oh by the way, since we got this new job and everything, your free to come live with us if you want, there's even a high school by our house" "Oh no it's fine I love my school, but I'll make sure to come to visit as much as I can!" you reply smiling giving them both a hug before you walk out the door and start heading to the gate.

"By the way, sorry about the whole Kirsten being here thing-" you say to the others awkwardly as you stand on the sidewalk waiting for the uber. "Oh it's fine, it wasn't your fault," Aija says smiling as the others agree. "After we get rid of her we won't have to deal with her anymore, as long as we stick together I don't care what she says about us" Raven adds smiling as well. You smile back relieved they still wanted to be friends with you after what just happened. But you couldn't get the message out of your head, what if she forced you to do something and if you didn't your parents would lose their jobs. As long as you stayed away from her, everything would be fine, you hoped.

Authors note

sorry for the slow updates btw my hw is getting worse LMAO but it's fine tho i did it all 😎👍 but yet I have a D in PE for no reason like o k

also tysm for all the support it rlly means a lot to me if ur reading this i hope you have the best day/night ever I LOVE YA 😍🤘