||Change Of Plans||

It was a Friday afternoon, meaning lunch has arrived. You and your friends were talking and laughing as usual before Raven spoke up, "By the way, me and Kaden wanted to tell you guys something" Before you could ask, Aija quickly responded, "Are you pregnant?!" Jayden burst out laughing as Raven quickly responded, "What no it's about prom!" "What is it?" you ask trying to hold in your laugh. "Uh- promise not to get upset or anything?" Kaden said laughing awkwardly. "We won't just say it already!" Jake said laughing as well. Raven took a breath before continuing, "Ok so you know how we're supposed to be going to prom together- Me and Kaden thought it would be good to spend some time together at prom-" You were trying to process what she said and was kind of disappointed but responded, "Aw it's ok, you guys deserve it! Plus we can all hang out after prom or something"

"Yea it's fine!" Albert said assuringly as the others agreed. "How about we go to the grass field again or something afterward," you ask throwing your trash in the trash can. "Yea sounds fun" Aija replied smiling. Although you were disappointed with what Raven had to say, you were still happy that you all got to hang out after prom. You guys continued your conversation as the bell finally rang. "See you guys after school!" Kaden said before heading towards his class. You all say your goodbyes before getting up from the table. As you and Albert started to walk to class together you see Jake walk past you. You wanted to ask him something so you speed walk up to him and say, "Hey Jake, I wanted to ask you something"

"If it's about Kirsten I don't wanna talk about it" he quickly replied. "Uh- no- It was about the thing after prom- I was gonna ask if we could all meet up at your house afterward-" you say awkwardly laughing. "Oh uh, yeah sure" he replied fake smiling. "Why'd you think I was asking about Kirsten?" you asked confused. There was an awkward silence for a bit before you heard Alberts voice from behind you, "Y/n you're passing up the class idiot!" You quickly turn around and laugh at yourself as Jake says, "Oh Alberts calling you, you better get going" You were really confused on why he wanted you to leave so bad but just brushed it off thinking he was just joking around. "Alright see you after school then I guess," you say waving walking back to your class as he smiled back at you.

*time skip*

After school finally arrived and you and your friends were having conversations while walking to your cars as usual.

(Albert POV)
Me and the others were talking more about prom when you looked over to see Aija and Raven laughing to each other. It looked kind of suspicious but I ignored it, I'm probably just overthinking. A couple more minutes passed when they both come up to me and pull me aside from the group. "Hey Albert, can we ask you something?" Raven asked happily. "Uh sure," I replied nervously laughing. "Ok so we were talking and we thought it was a good idea for you and y/n to go to prom together" Aija added excitingly. "But what about you and the others?" I asked confused on why she asked so suddenly. "It's fine we can all just go together" she replied smiling. "I mean sure but- why exactly?" I asked laughing.

"Uh- so you guys can spend time together duh," Raven says sarcastically. "Oh- yea I guess I could ask her then" I replied awkwardly. "And make sure you do it probably ok?" Aija said giving me the death stare before walking off to her car. "Ok ok jeeze" I replied laughing as Raven walked off to her car as well. ~How am I even supposed to ask her to prom?! What if she says no and it gets all awkward?~ I think to myself walking back to the group. "What we're they talking about?" I hear y/n say knocking me out of my thoughts. "Oh uh, nothing just school stuff" I replied back quickly. "Oh alright, well I was ganna ask if we could maybe play Roblox tonight or something," she asked smiling. "Yea sure I just have to finish some homework so I'll call you when I'm done," I say smiling back. But in reality, I didn't have any homework I needed to do, I needed that time to think about how I'm even ganna ask her to prom. "Alright sounds good, see ya later!" she replied before walking off to her car. I waved back when my smile faded as I realize this was going to be harder than I thought.

(end of POV)
*time skip*

You and Albert ended up making another video together. Since you guys did a couple videos in the past you started to get more comfortable being yourself in the videos. You were about to get off the phone with him to get ready for bed when he asked you, "Oh, by the way, I know this is random but can you meet me at the grass field on Sunday around eight-ish?" "Uh sure, but for what?" you asked confused. It wasn't even near prom yet but you thought he just wanted to plan it out or something. "I can't tell you- just be there" he answered laughing awkwardly. "Is it some kind of prank?" you sigh still confused. "No it's not a prank! It's important though so you better be there" he quickly said laughing. "Ok ok I'll be there" you reply yawning, "Now will you let me go to sleep?" "It's not even that late how are you tired?!" he said sarcastically, "But fine, goodnight idiot" "Goodnight even bigger idiot" you laugh before hanging up the phone.

You were planning to fall asleep after you were done getting ready, but you stayed up trying to figure out, ~What's so important that Albert has to tell me-?~

Authors note

for those of u who saw the April fools joke, these chapters are ur sorry gifts 😎

(if u didn't I basically made a chapter talking about how I was discontinuing the story 😭)