||Change of Plans Pt.2||

The Sunday you both were waiting for finally arrived, and your anxiousness grew even stronger. The whole day felt kind of weird to you as you checked the time constantly to see if it was near eight yet. And every time you would ask him to at least get a hint of what it was, he wouldn't tell you. But after a couple of hours, you eventually took your mind off it, until the time finally arrived.

It was pretty dark and cold outside, and you started to question why he chose this time to tell you. ~I hope he's not planning to kill me~ you thought to yourself putting on your jacket before heading out the door. You decided to text him that you were on your way just in case, as you start heading towards the field. He texted he his on his way too, which made you relieved you were finally going to get answers soon.

You eventually made it to the field as you walked towards the center of it, but nobody was there. It was a bit dark and creepy since you were alone, but thankfully the street lights made it brighter. You thought of texting Albert you were here but it was too cold to even get out your phone, plus, he said he was on his way. "Why couldn't he just tell me on the phone it's freezing out here!" you say to yourself shivering. You tried walking around in circles to keep you warm which kind of helped. Since you were warm enough, you pulled out your phone to text him you were there, but no response.

As the minutes go by you wondered if it really was just a prank. "I know it has to be important if he has to tell me in person- but maybe he'd understand if I go home-" you say to yourself trying to decide what you were going to do. Although you wanted to know what he had to say, you felt like if you stayed there any longer you'd freeze to death! You pull out your phone once again to see if he responded, and still, there was no response. You sigh putting your phone back in your pocket and decided you couldn't take the cold any longer. But as you turn around you immediately bump into someone causing you to quickly jump back surprised. "Jeeze you scared me!" you say laughing realizing it was just Albert. "Sorry about that," he said laughing as well, "I was running late since I kind of forgot where the place was- but uh, here I am!"

You were relieved it was just him and not some weird kidnapper, when you realized he was holding something behind his back, "It's fine but uh, what's so important you were ganna tell me?" "Oh right- uh-" he paused as you saw his face turning red. "Cmon tell me! I've been waiting forever!" you say laughing trying to lighten the mood. He takes a deep breath before continuing, "Ok so, you know how we were all supposed to go to prom together, I mean without Raven and Kaden" "Yea what about it?" you ask confused. "Well- Aija said it'd be fine if her Jake and Jayden went, so-" he paused again before taking his hands from behind his back, when you realized he was holding some candy and some of your favorite flowers, "I was going to ask if you would- go to prom with me-?"

You immediately felt that weird feeling you felt before, just like at the skating rink. You already knew your answer but for some reason, you couldn't speak. "As friends of course-" he added laughing remembering what you guys talked about on the balcony. You snap out of your racing thoughts and smile as you respond, "Yea, of course, we can go!" He let out a sigh of relief as he said, "Thank god you said yes, I thought this was going to be awkward-" "Of course I would of said yea, also, you didn't have to buy this for me" you added laughing taking them from his hands. "Well buying them would mean I have I higher chance of you saying yes, and it worked!" he sarcastically responded laughing as well, "Plus, you deserve it" You smile at his response as the feeling you felt grew stronger. "But you should probably be getting home now, you look cold, ill walk you there" he added laughing at you. "Well it's freezing!" you say wondering how he's not cold as you guys start heading towards the sidewalk. "No it's not it's only like 50 degrees," he said sarcastically. "Only?! What the hell are you talking about" you respond laughing. "Yes only" he sarcastically replied as you guys continued to walk. You felt like he was just messing with you so you sighed, "Whatever weirdo-"

As you almost arrive to your house you start to think more about what Albert said about Aija and the others so you asked, "Does Jayden or Jake know?" "Oh I don't know, she just said she'd go with them" he responded putting his hands in his pocket. "I'll just tell them at school just in case. You know Aija, she'll most likely forget" you say sarcastically as you walk up your pathway.

"Alright well, see you tomorrow," he said smiling as you got out your keys. "See ya" you respond smiling back while you open the door. You were about to close the door but stop as he says, "Oh and one more thing," "What is it now?!" you laugh. "Make sure to save me some candy-" he responded sarcastically. "I will-" you sigh sarcastically, "Goodnight aretz." "Night idiot" he laughed before walking off. You laugh to yourself before locking the door and heading towards your room. And although the plan of you guys all going together fell apart, at least everyone was happy, right?

Authors note
it's really ups and downs rn-
hope ur doing ok so far
and no things aren't going to get any better from here
Y E T
but uh
next couple chapters-
not ganna be too good 😀