||The Party||

(short Albert POV)

I tried to tell y/n I was sorry but she just wouldn't listen, but I guess I do understand- I wouldn't really trust me either. I see Jake and them coming back as I begin to prepare what I was going to say to them, "Hey dude wheres y/n?" Jake asks with a concerned look on his face. "I tried to talk to her about the whole bullying situation and she, well uh- left" I say. "Oh damn- I hope she's ok..." Aija says pulling out her phone, probably to text her. "Maybe we should start heading home.. I'll talk to y/n" Jake says patting my shoulder while picking up his bag. "Sorry if I ruined the mood by the way-" I say worried. "No it's ok, it's getting late anyways, and we still have to get ready for the party so, see you there!" Jake says trying to make me feel better. I replied " Alright, later Jake!" faking a smile. Everyone got their bags  and I was about to leave when.. I saw something in the grass. It was y/n's bff bracelet her and jake made in middle school, I remember him telling me about it a while back. I thought it would be the perfect excuse to talk to her again, but I have to wait until the party, right now is too soon. I get my bag and stuff and start to head home to get the party ready. "I hope she shows up-" I say to myself putting the bracelet in my pocket.

(end of his pov)

You sit at home screaming into your pillow thinking about what just happened. You realize it's 7:30 and think about the party. "Yea i'm definitely not going after what just happened" you sigh to yourself. As you look at the time you get a notification, incoming FaceTime call from Jakie 😎🤞. You really didn't want to answer it of course but you did anyways because you knew if you didn't he would spam your messages like crazy. You answered the call but put your camera facing the ceiling, you didn't want anyone looking at you right now. You coughed a bit hoping your voice wouldn't sound raspy from screaming into the pillow, "hello-?" you say kind of quietly, "Hey uh, I heard what happened at the park and-" you cut him off, "I don't want to talk about it Jake just forget about it." "But he was just trying to talk to you." he says fake laughing hoping to lighten the mood. "Well i don't want to talk to him" you say kind of annoyed now. "I know but-" he sighs "Are you still going to the party?"

"Are you crazy? Of course i'm not going" with a disgusted look on your face even though he couldn't see it. "Ok look, I know things are kind of weird right now but you have to go! We'll all be there and you don't even have to talk to or see Albert, I'll make sure hes out of your sight ok? I promise." Jake assures you. "Oh just like you said he wasn't coming to the park? ok yea!" you say sarcastically. "Y/n i'm really sorry about that it's just- I really wanted you guys to get along but-" he sighs. You think about it for a while and say, "Fine Jake, I'll go to the dumb party, only if you promise me you won't pull any tricks like last time." you say finally agreeing. "I promise, just be there ok?" Jake sighs. "Alright, I'll be there." you say as you hang up the phone. "If anything happens i swear to god-" you groan to yourself. Welp, now you're going to the party, great. it's now 7:40 and you begin to get ready. You start by choosing a comfortable party outfit, then you take a shower and fix your hair up. While doing so you realize, "Wait wheres my bracelet? Fuck i must of left it at the stupid secret spot thing." you sigh to yourself kind of disappointed. 

You think to yourself that after the party you're going to look for it in the grass, you continue to get ready. After you fix yourself up you grab your belongings and put it in your small backpack, you don't really like wearing purses. After that you pull up his address, tell Jake you're on your way, and walk outside sighing. Jake tells you he's waiting for you outside. You hop in your car and start driving over there, it's only a 20 minute drive so you'll get there around 8. You finally arrive in front of the big house, you see lights going on and off like a disco ball inside, and you can hear the music from there, and the sound of a bunch of people. You surprisingly find a parking spot and head to the house. "I hope Jake is already there.." you say to yourself worrying. You see him in front of the house on his phone. You walk up to him, "Hey Jake, I'm here" you say fake laughing trying not to be awkward. He looks up at you, "Wow.. you look-" "Oh god do I look bad, I knew I should of picked another outfit" You quickly say looking down at your clothes, you are quite an over thinker. "What no no! I was going to say you look great" Jake says laughing. "Oh uh- thank you!" you say smiling and giggling a bit.

"Ok so thankfully Albert left his house for a bit to get stuff for the party so the coast is fully clear for now" Jake says while opening the house doors. There were people and loud music all around. "He left his party un attended?" You say kind of loud so he could hear you over the music. "Pfft like he could keep it attended even if he was here" Jake says in the same loud tone laughing. You laugh at his stupid joke as you guys walk through the people eventually making it to your other friends sitting on the couch. "Oh hey y/n!" Aija says as she gets up and hugs you. The rest of the group greets you and hugs you as well, "Im so glad you're here I thought something happened to you!" Raven says as well. "Guys i'm ok you're acting like I died of a virus or something" you say laughing hugging them back. "You never know! I should stay 6 feet from you just incase" Kaden says sarcastically as he laughs. "Well what are we waiting for, let's party!" Jake says pulling us into the crowd.

~maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all~

authors note

this is where it allll beggginnnsss 😏🙌 also i wrote this at like 5am and fell asleep while writing so if i make spelling mistakes sorry LOL and i woke up to some votes so TYSM IT RLLY HELPS MY CONFIDENCE 😅

ALSO IM POSTING PART 8 LATER TODAY I JUST WANTED TO GIVE U GUYS THIS IN THE MEANTIME :)