||Clario||

You and Albert climb down the roof and start heading to the felid, "Are you sure the party will be ok without you?" you say to Albert worried about the teens. "Yea, I told my friends to watch over the party as well, plus we'll only be a couple of minutes," he says answering your question. You nod at him as you guys continue to walk. "You still want my jacket?" he says teasing you. "Yeah duh, it's cold!" you say laughing a bit. "Are you sure it's not because of something else?" he says pushing you jokingly. "What no! I'm just cold!" you say defending yourself. "Alright alright," he says laughing. You guys start talking about school and stuff while Albert makes weird jokes as you laugh.

*E time skip*

You guys end up making it to the park and it looks even better at night time. "So what do you wanna do?" he said smiling at you. You start to think and come up with an idea, "Welllll, me and Jake used to play hide and seek here, I know it's kind of a kids game but it'll be fun at night time" you say putting your hands in the jacket pockets looking to him. "Yea that actually sounds fun," he says looking at you lagging a bit. "Alright, I'll hide," you say looking around for a hiding spot. "Ok, don't get lost or anything!" he says sarcastically. "I won't just count to 10!" you say from a distance. He starts counting down as you hide behind this big rock you find in the forest of trees. You don't really like the dark that much, but as long as you know Albert is there you're not too scared. You listen closely for his footsteps after he finished counting, you heard them getting closer as you start thinking he's going to find you, but the footsteps stopped. You begin to turn your head trying to see if he was near when you feel a tap on you're shoulder. "Found you!" he shouts. You scream at the sudden noise jumping up to see where the voice came from. "Woah relax it's just me!" Albert laughs while putting his hand on your shoulder. "Sorry I just get really jumpy at night time," you say laughing. "It's alright I understand, wanna play another round? I'll hide this time!" Albert says smiling. "Yeah sure!" you say walking away from your hiding spot.

You and Albert play hide and seek for about 10 minutes now, the game was quite addicting. "Ok I think we should stop playing now, I'm getting tired," you say as you both sit down. "Yea, maybe we should sit out here for a bit then go back," Albert says as he lays down in the grass. "Yea-" you say laying down as well. "Wanna listen to some music? I brought my earphones" he says pulling them out and handing one to you. "yea sure" you say laughing a bit then taking one. You put it in your ear as you stare at the stars when you hear the song play, it was Sofia by Clario, you loved this song.

"i think we could do it if we tried if only to say your mine"
"Sofia know that you and I, shouldn't feel like a crime"

You hummed the lyrics as you both looked at the beautiful sky.

*Time skip to Alberts house*

It's been 30 minutes and surprisingly the house didn't burn down. You and Albert climb back up on top of the roof and back into the window. "That was fun!" you say totally forgetting about the party. "We should do it again sometime," he says smiling at me walking to the door. "Wait where are you going?" "Your friends remember? I'm going to check if they're ok" he says. You forgot about them. "Wait ill come with you!" you say feeling bad. "No it's fine I'll find them, plus I don't want anybody thinking something happened when we both walk out of my bedroom together-" he says laughing sarcastically scratching the back of his neck. You figured out what he meant by that and realize it was a good idea for you to stay behind, "Ok yeah that would be bad- I'll stay here." you say laughing while sitting down on the bed. "Alright I'll be right back," he says as he walks out of the room and closes the door. Still feeling bad you check the group chat.

Still, nobody responded. "I hope they didn't die or something," you say sarcastically trying to make yourself feel better. You decide to lay down on the bed and scroll through Instagram, you see Jake posted on his story so you decide to watch it. It was just normal videos of the party, but then you see- Jayden now making out with Kirsten. "I fucking knew he was an asshole!" you say angrily at yourself, but he posted it about 20 minutes ago so you couldn't really do anything about it. "I hope Aija is ok.." you add. You scroll through Instagram for a while laughing at memes when you start getting really tired. ~ I'll just rest my eyes for a bit, Albert won't be back for a while now- so I'll be fine~ you think to yourself while laying down on the bed in a comfortable position. You try not to fall asleep and keep an eye out for the door hoping the muffled music will keep you up, but eventually, you fall sound asleep.

Authors note

Oh dang, what's gonna happen when they get up in the morning- and also WHY WOULD JAYDEN DO THAT LIKE UHM- IDK if he was drunk or what but jeez man wtf- and wheres the rest of the group?! AND WHY AM I ASKING THESE QUESTIONS LIKE IM A VIEWER-?

find out next chapter- probably 😏