||Another Video||

After that weird encounter happened you decided to ignore it and continue to talk about nonsense as you walk to your car. You eventually get there and wave goodbye to Aija as she waves bye back and walks the other direction to her car.

*time skip to your house*

After you unpack and get comfortable, you decided to finish up your homework then just relax like you usually do. After finishing you're assignments you decided to pass the time by playing Roblox a bit. While scrolling through the games you see that Albert was playing Bloxburg, probably recording a video. Since you didn't know what game to play you decided to join his game instead, so you put on your earphones and pressed join. You start walking around the map looking for his house when you get a discord notification, Albert was calling you. You answer the call thinking it was because he noticed you joined and you were right, "Hey! I noticed you were in my game" he says laughing a bit. "Oh, yea I didn't have anything else to do so I just joined" you answer jokingly. "Well I'm actually glad you joined, I was about to record a video and needed your help with it," he says happily. "Lemme guess, you're going to terrorize kids again," you say sarcastically.

"Well- something like that," he says laughing, "I was going to break into peoples houses" "So you decide to break into peoples houses instead of homework," you say still trying to find him in-game" "Uhh.. well it's for a good cause," he says sarcastically trying to defend himself. "Whatever" you answer laughing a bit, "What did you need my help with?" "Ok so basically, just try to distract them while I break into their house, then afterward I'll let you in," he says sending you an invite to his house. You could tell he was smiling through the phone, for some reason he really enjoys terrorizing Roblox kids, but it was quite funny so you didn't question it. After you loaded to his house he set up his recording, did his intro, and introduced you once more. "Alright, so who's our first victim?" You say excitingly looking around the map. "Uhh- Let's check that pink house over there" he answers hopping in his car and driving towards the two-story house. "Jeeze that house is big- who even has time to build all that," you say jokingly walking towards the house. "Exactly like don't you have anything better to do," he says sarcastically pulling up to the house. "Like homework," you say referring to what you said before. "Shut up nobody needs to know that!" he answers laughing. You laugh as well still making your way to the house as he gasps "Someone's actually in here there's a family in the living room"

"Alright in ganna try to get them to the front door," you say excited to sneak into their house. "And how long is that gonna take," he asks sarcastically referring to the fact you were still walking there. "You're the one who left me behind!" you answer laughing. Albert laughs as well as he gets in his car again and drops you off at the front door. "Alright, here we go," you say ringing the doorbell. After a couple of minutes, the mom of the family went to the door and opened it,

Infxmous_Bxby: Hello?

"Oh wait what do I even say," you say opening the chat. "Ask them if they want Robux" he laughs turning his mic up waiting behind the house. "Wait actually?" you laugh, "I'll just ask them to follow me upstairs or something," you say typing it in the chat. Somehow the mom trusted you and told the family to come upstairs,

ash_sk8ts: why do we gatta go upstairs-
Infxmous_Bxby: she wants to show us something

After everyone upstairs you say, "Ok the coast is clear" "Alrighty buster here we go" Albert says in his country accent trying to hacking inside with his car. After a few attempts, and screaming, Albert finally made it inside the house. "Ok what do I do now?" you ask happy that he made it inside. "Just run downstairs without saying anything then hid behind the bookcase," he answers trying to hold back his laugh. You follow his instructions and dash down the stairs without saying anything to the family and hid behind the bookcase next to Albert who was hiding behind the couch sitting down. "Bro my stupid fat penguin body is ganna give my hiding spot away!" he jokes. You laugh at what he says as you spot the family run downstairs attempting to look for you. "Wait oh god they're coming," you say laughing at the screen hoping they don't find you guys. You both hid there for a couple of minutes laughing at the screen as you watch them run around the house looking for you.

Infxmous_Bxby: Bro where did she go- ;-;
sixollz: i don't know she probably left
sixollz: oh wait no she's still in the game lol

You guys read the chat and laugh at the screen until,

ash_sk8ts: WAIT OH MY GOD LOOK AT THE PLAYER LIST FLAMINGOS HERE?!
sixollz: WAIT WHAT OH MY GODD

"Wait look at that chat, they know you're here," you say still laughing. "This is bad I should of joined on my alt why didn't you tell me!" he whines still laughing as well. "I didn't know!" you say still looking at the chat.

ash_sk8ts: just block that one girl
Infxmous_Bxby: alr

"Wait no! Tell them not to!" you say about to type something in the chat. Before you could do anything else you teleported out of the house and the giant forcefield was preventing you to answer once again. Instead of defending you, Albert started laughing historically. "Why are you laughing now I can't get back inside!" you say laughing with him. "Ok ok I'll tell them to unblock you," he says typing something in the chat.

Mrflimflam: Wait unblock her
ash_sk8ts: WAIT YOU'RE IN OUR HOUSE?!;3&
Mrflimflam: Yes you imbecile
sixollz: LOL WH-

"Ok, I'm gonna come out from my hiding spot and come outside don't go anywhere" "Well it's not like I have anywhere else to go stupid," you say sarcastically. "Oops, I forgot," he says sarcastically as he glitches through the wall again and meets you outside. The mom unblocks you as they come outside also,

Infxmous_Bxby: Wait a minute, aren't you that girl from his last video

You then immediately remembered that top comment on the video you were in, for some reason you still memorized it. You answer with a "yea lol" in the chat and they respond,

sixollz: aww i saw one of the comments from that video that said Albert liked you 😏

Your smile quickly faded from embarrassment but you laughed to hide that weird feeling in your stomach, "Wait what?" "There was a comment like that?" Albert asks laughing awkwardly as well. "Yea-" you answer awkwardly.

ash_sk8ts: is it true you guys are, you know, together?

"Oh my god-" you say kind of mumbled laughing awkwardly. "Uhh yea let's just uh go to the next house" Albert adds laughing.

Infxmous_Bxby: Y'all ganna have kids or smth? 😏

"Yep that's it we're going to a new server," you say shocked looking at the screen even more embarrassed than before. "Yea um- whoever's editing this can you like cut this out" Albert adds laughing awkwardly, "I'm gonna join on my alt this time" "Yea.. good idea," you say leaving the game trying to process what just happened.

Authors note

Before you ask yep the Roblox usernames are my irl friends and yea 😳👍

i hate school. AND THX FOR HALF A THOUSAND READS WTIFRIDD