||Youre It!||

After lunch you say bye to your friends happy that you made 3 new ones in one day. You start walking down the hall way when you saw the hoodie guy walking in the opposite direction in front of you. ~fuck fuck fuck~ you say in your head while putting your hood up. You didn't want to catch his attention so you start walking a bit faster when "Hey, y/n" Disappointed your plan to avoid him failed, you turn to look up at him and say "What." "I was wondering if you knew where history 4b is?" He says showing you his schedule. You look at it surprised and say "Oh that's actually my class so just follow me I guess-" you say as you start walking down the hallway once again. You make it to class and your eyes land on the tall brown haired boy from before. "Oh great this class is just filled with assholes isn't it" you say under your breath.

"What was that Ms L/n?" The teacher says and looks at you. You quickly think of something to say because you didn't know she heard you. "Oh nothing I was just.. saying how excited I was for this class!" You say hoping not to sound suspicious. As you try to find a seat, the only seat left is of course next to Albert after that hoodie guy took the other one. "This is starting to fell like a weird x reader wattpad story-" you say again under your breath. But not having another choice you sit down next to him. "Oh hey you're y/n right?" He says taking out his books. "Yep. That's me." You sigh as you take out your books as well. "Well I was going to ask you earlier if you wanted to come to a party I was having at my house tomorrow?" He says smiling. "Why would I trust that you're having a party, it's probably some set up Kirsten made you do. I'm not dumb." You say looking at him annoyed. "No like i'm genuinely having a party, and plus it's an apology for stuff that happened the past couple of years" he then says putting his bag down.

"So you're telling me, for the past couple years of trauma, you're making it up to me by inviting me to a high school party." you say looking annoyed. "Yep!" he says sarcastically. "Yeaaahhh right i'm ganna have to think about that." You say rolling your eyes looking away from him. "Cmon it'll be fun, you can even invite your friends and your boyfriend!" Albert says laughing a bit. "Oh my god how many times do I have to say he's not my boyfriend." You say still annoyed. "Alright alright just, give me your number so I can send you my address" he says holding out his phone to me smiling.

You didn't know why, but you felt this weird feeling in your stomach when he asked, you quickly ignored it and responded, "Fine but after this i'm deleting AND blocking your number" you say smiling sarcastically putting your phone number in his phone. "Thanks, idiot" he says smiling then looking back at the board in front of him. Not wanted to start anything you sigh and look at the board as well with your head resting on your hand.

*time skippy*

It's finally after school and you're happy that your friends are in your 5th 6th and 7th period classes. "Hey guys uh I wanted to ask you something" you say remembering what albert said. "Yea sure what is it?" Aija asked looking confused. "So, Albert told me about this party and-" Jake cuts you off and says "Oh don't tell me he asked you out!" he says fake gagging. "Ew what the hell no! I don't even know him like that" you say laughing. "He said he wanted us to come" "Oo I love parties! Although I never went to a high school party-" Raven says. "I'm sure it'll be fun! When is it anyways?" Kaden adds pulling out his phone. "Oh he said, tomorrow at 8pm" you say pulling out your phone as well. "Wow so he gave you his number too? This is definitely going somewhere" Jake says as he laughs again. "No it's not it's just for the party!" You say trying to defend yourself.

"Next thing you know you're going to be making out with him at the party" Aija says laughing with Jake. "Ew don't encourage his behavior you weirdo!" You say laughing with them but also disgusted. "That kind of hurted me though" Aija says jokingly still laughing. "Guys leave her alone she probably doesn't want anything to do with him anyways" Raven says trying not to laugh. "Oh shoot guys I have to go my mom has guests over!" Kaden says quickly putting his phone in his pockets walking to his car. "Bye kaden!" The group says waving. "We should go too I promised Aija we would study at my house" Raven says as they both wave goodbye. "Alright bye guys!" you say waving as Jake waves too. As you guys are walking to your car Jake says suddenly "Hey do you maybe want to check out that secret spot we used to go to when we were kids? I wanted to see if it was still there!" Jake says with a big smile on his face. "Oh my god yea that's a great idea!!" You say smiling too as you both rush to your car. As you start the car and drive you imagine all the fun times you had there trying to remember where the spot actually was.

*yuh time skip*

You finally make it to the spot and get out the car as Jake does too. It was a big grass field with flowers all around and trees surrounding it in a circle. "Wow I cant believe it's still here" you say while looking at the darkened sky in awe. "I know right it hasn't changed a bit" Jake says looking around the circle amazed. "Remember when we used to play hide and seek here and you would always lose" you say laughing. "Yea only because you cheated" Jake says sarcastically. "No it's because you have a big head, you were easy to find" you say laughing even more pushing his head jokingly. "Hey my head is normal sized for your information!" Jake says laughing with you. You both sit down in the big grass field talking about your childhood together for a while when Jake says "Hey do you wanna play one more round of hide and seek?" "You're it!" You say laughing as you get up to start looking for a hiding spot. "Not fair!" Jake says from a distance.

~Jake really is a good friend, isnt he~

authors note

oh to have a childhood best friend:,( anyways ITS GANNA TURN INTO AN ALBERT X READER SOON JUST HOLD ON MAN IM WORKIN ON IT 🙄🙌

thx for reading :))