||Gifts||

The day went by pretty fast, it was already dark outside when you look out the big glass windows. You and your friends finished up the games and put the rest of your tickets in the ticket counter as you start heading towards the prize counter. With your luck, you didn't end up getting the 1k tickets in that short period of time, and of course, Albert made fun of you for it. "Ok, I get it! You don't have to bring it up every five seconds" you say annoyed standing in line. "I mean it is kind of funny" Aija answers holding back her laugh. "Can you guys not argue in line, people are giving us weird stares" Jayden says whispering loudly. "You're gonna get us kicked out" Jake adds sarcastically. "Well it's not my fault!" you say annoyed walking up to the counter. You put on a fake smile as the worker asks what you want. You ended up getting some candy and a small L.E.D lightsaber pen, I guess you thought it looked cool. Kaden, Raven, and Jake end up getting their thing too and you guys decided to wait by the entrance for the rest of your friends.

Aija and Jayden eventually come to you guys and wait with you. The air was cold and you wanted to hurry up and get to the warmth of the car so you ask, "Wheres Albert?" "Probably still getting something from the prize area," Jake says popping candy in his mouth. You see Jayden pull out his phone after hearing it buzz in his pocket. "Oh I gotta go, I need to edit one of my videos for tomorrow" "Oh you have a youtube channel?" you ask realizing most of your friends do. "Yea, it kind of became a hobby," he answers laughing a bit. "Ohh yeah I remember you telling me, isn't it called Temprist?" Aija says pulling out her phone. "Temprist?" Jake says laughing a bit. "I know it's stupid, I just named it after my Roblox username," he says jokingly. "Well Temprist is much better than Jayingee," you say sarcastically. "Excuse you but my name is spectacular" he answers with candy stuffed in his mouth. "Oh that's a cool name actually, Ill subscribe when I get home," Jayden says smiling.

"I was actually thinking about starting a youtube channel too" Kaden adds. "I think that's a great idea," Raven says assuringly. You guys continue to talk about youtube for a couple of minutes when Jayden finally says, "Alright I'll catch you guys later" as he starts walking off to his car. "Alright bye Jayden see you Monday!" you say as everyone says their goodbyes and waves. Right afterward, Albert finally comes through the door holding a bag of stuff. "Took you long enough," Jake says sarcastically. "Well it was hard to choose jeeze," Albert says laughing closing the door. "Alright let's go, it's getting late," Jake says pulling out his car keys. The group agrees as you guys start heading back to the car.

As you guys walk in the parking lot Albert walks up to you holding what seemed to be a stuffed animal, and knowing what he's most likely going to say, you respond, "Albert if you're going to rub it in my face I don't wanna hear it" "What no, I wanted to give something to you" he says smiling holding something out to you. You were curious of what he was holding so you turn to see a big flamingo stuffed animal in his hands. "Wait what-" you say trying to decide whether it was a joke or not. "Yea I kind of felt bad for mocking you the whole time, so I decided to get you this," he said laughing a bit. "Oh uh.. thanks," you say smiling taking the plushie still trying to process what was happening. "I didn't really know which one to get so.." he said awkwardly. "Oh no it's fine, I mean I do like flamingos so-" you say laughing a bit. "Well I'm glad you like it" he answers smiling as you guys finally make it to the car. Jake opens the truck as everyone starts putting their things in the back as you say, "Yea thanks, I love it"

You actually really liked when people surprised you with gifts, and although it was kind of weird to you that Albert did, you still loved it. You decided to keep it and not put it in the trunk. Everyone got in their original seats as Jake starts the car. You didn't feel like putting your earphones in since you were kind of tired, so you just rested your head on your hand since you had the window seat. "Where'd you get that stuffed animal from?" you hear Aija ask from behind you. "Albert gave it to me, why," you asked wiping your eyes from tiredness. "Aww that's cute," she says sarcastically laughing a bit. "It's only because I felt bad" Albert said defending himself while taking out his phone. "Yeah right," you hear Raven say across from you. You were about to add to the conversation when Aija gets up from her seat and whispers loudly, "It's most likely a sign that he's into you" "What how?!" Albert says quickly kind of embarrassed. "No it's not he just felt bad for cheating his way to getting the most tickets," you say sarcastically. "Don't even start with that again" Albert says laughing a bit.