15

Jaehyun dragged taeyong to the Bathroom and made their way to one of the cubicles and locked it.

"Tae- listen to me okay. You know i dont like rosè and she have a girlfriend. That position we were outside that you saw was a misunderstanding. Areum pushed her and she fell so i catched her. Please please dont misunderstand. You know what kind of person areum is."

Jaehyun held both of taeyongs hands tightly.

Taeyong choked out a sob and nodded. "Believe me please." Jaehyun said as he cupped taeyong's face and wiped the tears. Taeyong nodded and smiled sweetly at him. Jaehyun closed the gap between them and softly but sweetly kissed taeyong. Taeyong kissed back. Jaehyun took the advantage to slip his tounge inside when the latters mouth opened a bit.

Their lips moved in sync. Taeyong grabbing jaehyuns hair as jaehyun hold his waist bringing him closer. They continued making out for a while and stopped when someone walked in.

"Fuck! We need to move faster hyeonjun."

The man slammed the door. Taeyong flinched and jaehyun hugged the older.

"I know hyunmin hyung. Its just that there are so many sorrounding that renjun boy boss talked about. We need hera hyung."

Another voice said making taeyong and jaehyun widened their eyes as they heard renjuns name.

"Look what if we just get him infront of those people?" Hyunmin said.

"Are you insane? Then they'll call the police. Hyung. Are you really a hyung? You think like a child." Hyeonjun clicked his tounge.

"Okay i calmed down lets just come back when boss will call us. I'll freaking get those three." That was the last words the two heard and the door was slammed close again.

Jaehyun and taeyong decided to go to renjun but when they ask the other students they said they went to the principals office.

The two knocked on johnnys door and when it opened they were met with renjun chenle and haechan who has some bruises on the face and a messy hair. They turned to the other side and saw rosè still glaring at areum who is uhhhh looking like. She had a black eye and messy hair then red face from the slaps she received from rosè.

"Oh hi tae and jae. Are you two already good?" Johnny asked as the two nod.

"Okay back to what i was saying. Areum and you three." Johnny pointed her bitchy friends. "Suspended for 1 month and when you come back clean the hallways."

Areum and her friends scoffed in disbelief. "You may goo."

"How about these fo-"

"I have other plans for them and mind your own business."

"But how come we got suspended and not them?" Johnny sighed. "Not my problem. Now go out or i'll give you more months." She and her friends stood up and marched out of the room.

Closing the door taeyong and jaehyun waited for rosè to get out. "As for the four of you. Detention after school, and please avoid fighting her you know they always do that." The four nodded and let rosè out of the room.

"Now, you two what brings you here?"

Johnny stands up and walked infront of his table. "Well i want to know who is hyeonjun,hyunmin and hera. Because they are inside of the school earlier."

Taeyong stated looking at renjun as the three widened their eyes becoming watery.

"Hyung, i- i dont want to go back. Ge."

Chenle's tears started to fall. Haechan hugged the younger like hes protecting him for comfort.

"Dont worrly lele-ya i- i wont allow that. They'll face me first. Those jerks." Renjun made his fist turn into a ball and was trembling.

"Hey hey. What's with them? Junnie we heard them earlier at the bathroom that they will get you and will wait for their boss to call." Jaehyun crouched down at renjun. Chenle and haechan looked at jaehyun with fear.

Renjun turned to the two and was talking with their eyes and the two nodded. "I- i want everyone to listen hyung. Later at my house 5:00 pm." Renjun said as a tear fall. Jaehyun johnny and taeyong looked at each other before nodding. "Okay."

After all the classes johnny decided to not keep the three in the detention. All of them was infront of renjuns house. "What is it?" Hendery asked johnny. "Look forward to it dery. Your boyfie will answer that question." Johnny chuckled as hendery blushed.

Winwin called renjun to tell him they already arrived. Renjun opened the door and let them all in. He checked outside first sighing then closing the door locking it. He went to the living room and saw them. He sat at the couch with chenle and haechan beside him. They were confused why the windows were closed only some of the lights were on.

"So uh. You must be confused why we reacted like that when you said nathans full name." Renjun gulped. They all nodded.

"Phew. Okay this is where it all started."

...........................................