25

Renjun was in the living room preparing all the things they need. "Why arent you dress yet?" Johnny asked as he tidy his black suit with the help of ten. "Yeah. You should change. We're leaving in two hours." Ten agreed as he smiled at johnny. "Me and yangyang will change together." Jeno frowned and looked at renjun. "What?" Renjun asked him. "Why... would you uhmm.... change together?" Jaemin asked as he sat beside jeno on the couch. Renjun sighed and picked up a knife blade.
He pointed it at the two. "Because its a 'bitches' thing. Got it?" Renjun glared as the two put their arms up in defeat. He placed back the knife and called for yangyang who also shouted for him in his room. Renjun ran to his room where yangyang is.

"What is a bitches thing?" Jeno asked as ten chuckled and haechan facepalmed. "You wouldnt wanna know." Ten gave him a smirk. "What? Why? Will they do something spicy?" The samoyed looking boy asked as chenle facepalmed this time. "Its the same thing as girls where they need someone to accompany them to the bathroom but," haechan stood up and grabbed chenles arms. "Add some spice to it." Haechan winked. "And everything nice." Chenle added before being dragged by haechan to his room.

They all looked confused and ten chuckled. He turned to winwin and taeyong and grabbed their arms. "Come on. We're doing 'bitches' thing." The boys that were left just shrugged and continued to prepare what they needed.

Meanwhile in renjuns room. "S-should we really bring this? It sound dangerous tho." Yangyang tilted his head as they stared at the bag that was set aside in the corner. Renjun sighed as he tody his outfit. Black turtleneck and leather black pants that was hugging his ass. "We should. Even if it sound dangerous. I know we will need it, you know our enemy, we cant just fight with blades and guns. We also need 'that'." Renjun pointed at the bag as yangyang sighed in defeat and nodded. Renjun nodded and wore his earpiece. The two looked infront of the mirror and secured their bulletproof vest. Renjun carried the bag carefully and the two went put of the room meeting ten, taeyong, haechan carrying the other bag, chenle,& winwin who was carrying the other one.

They nodded at each other and went down the living room. "Are all the equipments we need in the car?" Winwin asked his father as he nodded. "Also we're not just using cars dear." They furrowed their brows and looked at him confused. Kun entered and smirked. "I'll drive the helicopter." He winked at the boys who were shocked and had their jaws drop.

"You know how to ride a HELICOPTER?! A FREAKING HELICOPTER ?!" Haechan asked in shock. Kun chuckled and smiled. "Yes. But if you dont want, would you like to ride in jetplane then?" That made their jaws drop even more. "Lets go. We have babies to save." They heard mrs. Huang said and moved their asses.

After an hour they arrived safely in the location. Chenle and haechan placed their computers safely and began tracking and hacking the place. "Taeyong, jaehyun, yuta and winwin. I want you to be ready at the east side and check the second floor, now shoo. Also winwin, bring the bag." She ordered at them as they nodded and slowly moved to their location. "Johnny, ten, kun and taeil enter to the west to the garden." They all nodded as ten grabbed the bag which contains the 'dangerous' thingy. "Jeno,jaemin,jisung and yangyang to the north and check the 3rd floor. Be careful." They also moved and yangyang carefully handled the bag.

"Jungwoo, i need your cuteness." Jungwoo tilted his head to the side as lucas was disagreeing. "Ma, no. Jungwoo wo-"

"Lucas, he will just act cute and some shitty excuse infront of the guards and lead them here to make renjun,xiaojun,mark and hendery inside then me and my husband will take care of it." She then chuckled as lucas nodded. Jungwoo liked the idea and kissed lucas cheeks making lucas taken aback and jungwoo just chuckled. "Dont worry too much will you." Jungwoo then proceeded to act like lost kid making his way to the guard.