3

3rd POV
When they arrived at the cafeteria they immediately find a table for them four.
"What do y'all want?" Yangyang asked.

"Uhmm....Fries!" Renjun said. "We already bought lunchbox so i guess ice cream will do." Haechan said.

Yanyang then nodded and turned his head to chenle. "I'll go with you." They then headed to get what they needed. After a while yangyang and chenle placed the tray at the table then they both sat down.

(A/N: sit down! Sit down! Ehem sorry im just listening to it right now wkwk.)

Then they started eating. The boys noticed how the looks of the students change after seeing them with yangyang. Then one of  the student came.

"Hey! Uhm. I just wanna be friends and may i ask why are you sitting with that loner nerd bitch?" He said.

(A/N: im bouta throw hands.)

Yangyang lowered his head. Now the whole attention was in them. Chenle was angry of what he said so haechan squeezed the youngers hand to calm him down.

"Uhm since youre asking why are we sitting with him is because..." haechan said then he sassily crosses his leg then continued. "His more worth it than you."

The boy widened his eyes. Shocked to see the cute boys personality.

(A/N: Hah! Bitch you thought! Ahahah *choked* *coughs*)

(A/N 2024: btch stop embarrassing your self... Please ignore my past A/N's)

"Yeah right. And i dont wanna be a friend with a bitch slash jerk. Id rather be a friend of a talented loner." Chenle said  while rolling his eyes.

The student gasp. "How- " before he speak renjun put his index finger in the boys mouth and said. "Shhhh. Quiet. You dont wanna end in principals office dont you?" Renjun said while using his cute pout face sarcastically.

The boy is super angry and looks like he's gonna burst any time. Renjun grabbed an alcohol then poured it all over his index finger.

"Gosh germs. And to answer your offer. NO. We dont wanna be friends. Now leave before i pour this alcohol to you." Renjun smiled fakely. The boy ran outside.

"You okay yangie?" Chenle asked. He just nodded his head and thanked them.

"I hate jerks like him." Haechan said. "Lets just eat. I dont want my mood to be ruined more." Renjun said chuckling.

The students who witnessed it was also shocked but then shrugged it off. After a while of eating and chatting the mood is slowly hyping up.

When suddenly the students squeeled and shouted. All four of them jumped. Startled by the squeals . Then theres chenle who sound like a dying dolphin. They turned to look at the main entrance at the cafeteria to see who it is. Only to see the popular boys entering. They're quit many. Haechan counted.

"Shit they are 14 popular boys??" He said yangyang nodded.

"Can you like explain?" Chenle asked. Yangyang nodded. "First of all they are a whole group which consists of 17 members."

"Huh? So where is the other 3?" Renjun asked.

"Lets talk about them later. Second, they also are divided to performer, badboys and visuals. The bad boys are lucas,xiaojun,yuta and lee jeno. The performers are taeyong, doyoung, winwin and jisung. The visuals are hendery, jungwoo, kun, taeyong again, again doyoung, jaehyun and jaemin."

Yangyang said while catching his breath.

"Damn. Is this kinda like idol?" Haechan said.

"Kinda. Coz they are the schools representative in any contest or competition. Whether dancing, singing, rapping, songwriting and modeling."
Yangyang said.

"The other three are sir johnny, sir taeil and sir ten." Yangyang continued. Chenle choked from his drink while the other two was so shocked that they dropped their fries.

"What?! Sir johnny?! The principal? Sir taeil?! And sir ten?! From the registrar earlier?!!" Renjun whisper-yelled. Yangyang nodded then explained.

"Sir johnny is from the visual, sir taeil and sir ten from the performer group.

"Sir johnny is still young. Sunbaenims call him hyung. Because he's father is the owner of this school and he managed to convince his father to be the principal. So his father agreed. Sir taeil is older than sir johnny by the way. and sir ten is sir johnny's boyfriend."

Yangyang added. They just nodded then turned to the boys whos coming their way.

"Is it just me or they really are coming this way?" Renjun said. They just nodded.

Then renjun noticed a familiar sight. He then widened his eyes when they met eyes with that person. Chenle, yangyang, and haechan was startled when renjun suddenly ran and hugged that person that also hugged him back. He then squinted his eyes to see then realize who it is. Haechan said it to chenle and yangyang.

...............................................
(A/N: guys im sorry if this book is not as nice as others hahahahah. I'll try my hardest. Also there are grammatical errors. Pls ignore that one hahah.)