8

Renjun goes to his three bestfriends and dragged them to the front where everyone can see. He looked around if there are people aside from them. He then nodded to the three and they started stripping their hoodie. Luckily they all wore black hoodie that time.

They let them see all the wounds and some dark all in their skin. Taeyong and kun ran to the three.

"W-why didnt you tell us!" Kun and taeyong said in unison.

"Hahaha! Dumb! They wont say it cause i threatened them idiot!" Nathan said while laughing with his group. Jaehyun glared at nathan.

Winwin stands up and goes to the three hugging them slowly. Jeno and jaemin followed. Jisung was furious seeing chenles body with small cuts. Xiaojun and hendery was mad at yangyangs body with cuts every where. Mark cupped haechans face and looked at him with eyes full of worry and anger. Haechan noticed this and hold the olders hand. "Im okay hyung." He said in small and soft voice that made mark hug him.

What shocked them all was renjun has the most cuts the most wounds and the most injury. "What? I received it all. I dont want to see these three get hurt." He said to them.

"Awhhh what a family." Nathan said while clapping and wiping his fake tears.

Lucas walked to nathan and punched him real hard twice. winwin dragged an angry lucas back. Calming him down

They wear their hoodie back and slowly walked to where nathan is.

"We're not yet done here nathan shit." Renjun said while chuckling.

Jeno, jaemin, mark, xiaojun, hendery and jisung was walking towards them but pulled back by the hyungs.

Winwin goes in front of the six boys worried for their crushes.

"Relax boys. Your babies arent that weak. Their mothers didnt raise a bitch just to be scared." He said while chuckling.

"Just watch. We'll back up them if renjun will send the hint." Winwin added. Lucas nodded but the others were confused. Lucas noticed this.

"Ill say when it is." Lucas said making all of them nod. They sat to the sides and they look like they're watching a movie. All tables and chairs aside.

it's not like its their first time joining a fight or watching a fight. But its always jeno and nathan who always fight since day1.

"Seriously they're gonna fight here? In the cafeteria?" Kun asked in disbelief. Lucas chuckled.

"Dont worry mama kun. They know what to do with that cameras." Lucas replied. "Hey dont mama me!" Kun whisper-yelled.

They saw the four pulling out cards and showed it to nathan. "Tss. You wanna fight with cards? Pft." Nathan said.

"Wait- don't tell me- he's using my trick?!" Kun said shocked.

"No dumb bitch." Haechan said directly to nathan. Then chenle started moving around when his friends distract them, then spotted four cameras. He climbed to the top of the wall where their rival is facing their back. Winwins friend was shocked especially jisung. But they kept their poker face as to not look suspicous.

Renjun then throwed the cards and the cafeteria was closed. The curtains closed and the lights were turned on. The other cards were flying towards  the camera and when it landed to the camera yang yang caught them. Haechan then locked the door . The employees were also not there as they attend the meeting.

You might be wondering where Renjun learned the card trick. Well thanks to kun. Kun was teaching him these past few months and renjun was a really good listener and learner.