23

"Good job everyone. We have three weeks left. So i expect you all are ready." Renjuns mother smiled at them as they nodded.

Suddenly the door opened so loudly and broke the chains. It wasnt renjun so they were confused as to who it was. As soon as that person made an appearance renjun and chenle ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Oh. Its the other wild one." They heard renjuns father.
"Is he going to join us hon?" She asked her husband as he shrugged.
The two then dragged that boy to the front.

"Ma! He's joining us. Also everyone meet MINGHAO. Xu Minghao, my ex-crush's boyfriend." Renjun introduced him. "Nice way to introduce me junnie." Minghao said as he rolled his eyes.

"Hao, what you want?" The said boy looked at renjuns father and bowed at them. "Im here to help. Of course my boyfriend is there." They nodded as the others made a confused face.

"Who-"

"Wen junhui, my ex-crush." Renjun pressed his lips in thin line. His mother smacked the back of his head. "Get ready all of you we'll go somewhere."

"Where?" All of them asked. She looked at renjun and back to winwin. "Somewhere." That made the two jaw drop and looked at their mother in worry.
"Ma, you think they can do that?" Winwin asked. "Ma, its dangerous. I think we dont need to teach them that." Renjun added.

"Hush you both. You handled it well since young right? Whats more that we're teaching grown ups, that has a mind of a kid." She pressed her lips in thin line as the others looked offended. "Shes right tho. Now follow me." Her husband then lead the way to the garage and they saw a huge car truck.

"Hop in. We dont control the time you know." Winwin said as he climbed up the truck. All of them entered and closed the door car. The car engine started and drive their way to the destination.

"Where are we going?" Kun asked making renjun smirk. "Somewhere, where you'll meet the place that will traumatize you." Winwin chuckled as he punched renjun lightly. "Dont scare them like that. Its just a training place. Dont be a coward y'all." All of them nodded as lucas gasped in realization.

"Y-you mean that place. That place where you two-" he covered his mouth with his hands as his eyes widened. The two nodded and lucas immediately laughed. Making the other confused boys look at him weirdly.

"You all better be ready." Lucas chuckled as he shaked his head. They gulped as they felt nervous all of a sudden.

A few minutes later they arrived at the lovation and mr. Huang opened the car door. They all jumped out of the car and was met by a cliff and if you look down theres the sea. Renjun and winwin walked closer to the cliff and smiled at each other.

The other boys was worried and was shouting for them. "Hey you both you might fall!  Come back here!" Taryong scolded making the two smirk at each other and positioned theirselves.

"Okay now get in line ignore those two." All of them get in line while atill watching the two who was turning their backs against the cliff.

"Ma!" The two shouted and she looked at them getting the hint. "There they go again." She sighed as they look at the two who were hanging their other feet in the air. "Ma  arent you going to like scold them?" Kun asked as she looke at them and sighing. "No. Just look at them."

The two then saluted and jumped off the cliff.

"RENJUN!" Jeno and jaemin shouted at the same time as all of them walked closer to the cliff and looked down. "They do that all the time we come here." Haechan sighed as he grabbed chenles hands. "Now we shall depart." Chenle smiled and winked at jisung. They also mimicked the two and jumped off. The water down below splashed.

"You see that?" They all turned to renjuns mother. "Thats what all of you will train right now." She smiled innocently as they widened their eyes in fear and shock.

"I-im afraid of h-heights." Doyoung trembled and as soon she saw him tremble like that she immediatley hugged him. "Hey doie. Im not going to force you. Also since youre smart i think i will exempt you fro. This training. BUT," she broke the hug and cupped his face. "Tell me if youre ready to train this." He nodded and hugged her again.

"Thank you mrs. Huang." She smacked the back of his head and squinted her eyes. "I told you call me ma." He giggled and nodded.

After a few minutes of explaining the four boys who jumped came back by climbing. Renjun and winwin plopped down the floor breathing for air. "Fuck. Its been a long time since i did this. Im so heavy gosh." Renjun panted as they both stood up. Soaking wet the two them sat on the rock beside where the car was parked. Chenle and haechan followed the two and dried theirselves with towels.

"So whos brave enough to go first?" Mr. Huang asked looking at them as all of them looked away or pretended they saw something fly and some of tgem admired the cliff. He let out a chuckle and looked at the four boys who were still drying theirselves. Sending them a hint the four groaned and stood up stretching. They took off their pants and shirts and was left with shorts and a sleeveles. They walked in front of them and sighed.

"Since no ones volunteering, we'll choose someone and jump off with us." They gulped when winwin said that. Renjun tapped his finger on his chin and looked at them, choosing who will he pick. He smirked as he thought of someone. NO, Sometwo. He marched in jeno and jaemins direction grabbing their hands and dragging them to the cliff.

"You two breath in and out." The two obeyed at his words and did what he said. "Grab my hands tightly. Close your eyes and only think about the sound of the waves." The two gulped and did what he said and immediately relaxed.

"Thats more like it. Now count to three, let go of my hands and lets jump together."

That made the two look at renjun as renjun sighed. "Focus will you. I wont give you any kisses later." The two quickly focused and count out loud.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"
Renjun chuckled a bit when jaemins voice cracked.

"THREE!"
They shouted at the same time and jumped together. Meeting the hard slap of the water. Renjun immediately swam upwards and so did the two.

"Air. Finally. That was AMAZING!" Jaemin cheeredas renjun laughed. "That was terrifying but fun." Jeno showed his eyesmile. "Now the next thing we do is what you'll get ready for." The two furrowed their brows at him. Renjun looked up. "Climbing back up again is tiring, you must have strong arms and legs. Pain tolerance and balance." He then swam near where the rope is and climbed it swinging back and fourth while climbing and landing on the nearest rock where he can climb using the  rocks.

"Climb now you two!" Renjun shouted down as the two looked at each other and nodded.

.............................................

After a few hours of jumping and climbing again and again they finally got the hang of it. In the middle of the training doyoung decided to do it and was happ that he has the others cheering for him.

"Good job everyone, we'll come back here every Tuesday and thursday. Next week day off and preparing the next next week." All of them nodded and headed home.