2

3rd POV
The four then stepped inside the school. The students noticed taeyong's presence that they made a big way for them to easily walk the path.

The students were staring at the three cute boys. They are cooing at how cute their sweater paws are. The boys started to feel the gazes the students were giving them. They lowered their head and followed taeyong to the principals office to let them meet.

When they arrived the principal lightly chuckles at how the boys were cute. They entered the room while holding their hands like thier life depends on it.

"There you are! Please take a seat." The tall man said. They seated in the chair individually still holding their hands.

"So i guess your names are Renjun,Chenle and Haechan right?" The tall man asked while looking at the papers. They nodded as a response.

"I-im renjun." Renjun said first. "Chenle" while smiling softly. "Donghyuck or haechan w-whateva you prefer."

"And Im JOHNNY." The tall men suddenly said. The boys jump a bit by his bubbly voice. "Or sir johnny ;)" he said.

After that johnny let them go to the registrar and get their schedules. They checked their schedules and the two almost squealed. They most have same classes but the last period is different. Since haechan has science and renjun has music.

Chenle pouted knowing that he will be alone because he was only in grade 11 while his hyungs are grade 12. They patted chenles hair and hugged him tight saying he'll be okay.

"Lucky for you. I have freakin math!" He whined. The two just chuckled and pecked him in the forehead.

They sighed then proceeds to go to their first class as they heard the bell rang. They first escorted chenle to his room before going to their own classes. They bid goodbye as the two ran to their room.

Haechan and renjun are infront of the doors room. Inhaling and exhaling to ease the nervousness. "Ya ready regina?" Haechan said. "Im ready Danica." They both chuckled.

Then proceed to knock on the door. When the teacher open the door. They are greeted with a big wide smile from him. The also smiled sofly at him. "Stay there for a second." He said. They nodded. He clapped his hands to gather their attention.

"You might heard from the gossips since some of you here are gossip addicts *coughs* we have two transferees."

He said then turned to where the boys are. "Come in." The two then entered shyly at the room earning attention from the class.

"Introduce yourselves." The teacher said.

"I-im Huang Renjun. 18 years old. From china." He shyly said then flashed a wide cute smile. Students cooed at his cuteness. even though they dont know whats behind that cute smile.

"Im Lee Donghyuck. Or you can also call me Haechan. 18 years old." He said while flashing a sassy smile. "Okay. Im taeil. Call me sir taeil." They nodded. They just noticed that the three popular boys are there staring at them.

"Renjun go sit in the middle of Na jaemin and Lee jeno."

'Great in the middle of the schools couple. What a luck.'

Renjun thought to himself.

"Haechan go sit beside mark." The teacher said then smiled at them. The two just nodded and headed to their seat. Renjun quietly passed by jaemin then sat in the middle of them.

Taeil started teaching about arts. Renjuns favorite subject. He gets his notebook and the moomin ballpen. Then he started copying whats on the board.

Jeno and jaemin started staring at him not even taking notes. Renjun noticed it but just shrugged it off.

Meanwhile haechan is glancing at mark when he has a chance. He really adored marks face especially his seagull eyebrows that makes him even more attractive. His lips are pink like strawberry. Then haechan snapped when mark turned to him.

He proceeded to act like he was taking notes then looked down to his notes slightly blushing that mark caught him staring.

'Shit i got caught staring. Act normal. Act normal."

Haechan said to himself.

After the morning schedules its already lunch time. The two proceeded to wait for chenle in the entrance of the main bldng. After a while they heard chenle.

"HYUNGG! GE-GE!" He sounded like a dolphin.

He than ran to them with a boy behind. Chenle saw his hyungs confused face.

"Oh right! This is my new friend at the class his name is yangyang he's also chinese ge!" Chenle said excitedly.

Yangyang then pulled out his hand. "Hi! Im liu yangyang!" They accepted his handshake.

"Renjun". "Haechan" they smiled.

They chitchat As they are walking to the cafeteria. They realize they click a lot. The boys got to know that yangyang was a lonely in this big ass school. They became friends with chenle because theyre both chinese.