39

Arriving at the scene the fire already died down and was taken care off by the fire fighters, one of papa huang's friend approached them while panting slowly. "Hey henry... We found a dead man inside." They all widened their eyes as the others panicked.

"We (pants) we already found out who tho." The man smiled and rest his one hand at papa huang's shoulders
"Y'all are fast as fuck, now tell me who." The man chuckled, rolls his eyes and exhaled a sigh.

"It was easy to identify who, it was bong-pal." All of them made a confused face, eyebrows knitted.

"The fire started about 20 mins ago, and bong-pal was also stabbed. His body was burned but not really burnt. So we figured it out fast."

They nodded and was about to walk close to the tree house but the man stopped them, blocking their way as they raised their eyebrows at him.

"Wait for a minute-" he turned back to  call out someones name. Another man was running to them holding a paper bag and handed it to the man.

"We also found some clothes with blood stains on it and the blood stain was still kinda fresh, we found it outside beside a dead wolf." He pulled out the clothes and sprawled it on the grass. As soon as he was done arranging it on the grass, the familiar clothes made them gasp.

"Th-this is- its- its renjunnie's clothes." Jaemin teared up a little and his hands was shaking. Minnie and sungchan looked at each other then back to the clothes again. "I-is- are they d-dead? Or are they kidnapped again?" Haechan asked his voice cracking as mark tried to calm him down rubbing haechans back to circles using his hands.

"Eli, these clothes belongs to my son and his friend- no scratch that, these clothes belong to my two sons and one daughter. Are-" he sighed before turning to his friend who is now known as eli, "are they still around?" Eli smiled at that and mama huang smiled a little by hearing his husband call shotaro and niah as his own son and daughter. Of course they are special to the huang parents.

"Dont worry, judging from the scene itself im sure those three did that to bong-pal. Because you see, arriving here the fire wasnt to big to burn the whole house, so it only burned like the backyard to the half of the house, upon entering the house, there was a cabinet, empty. But the knife was inside it and a little side note, i dont know if this is a hate note or what, but im guessing you know your sons handwriting right?" Eli handed him the note that was a little burnt but words are still clear, as he nodded.

"It says.... Die jerk....." Papa huang and the others made eye contact and sighed in relief chuckling a little. "It really is renjun then." Jeno smiled hugging jaemin.

"Additional, we also found some footsteps and we're still investigating the area right now, so dont worry i know those three survived."

"Thanks El. I will surely pay you back to a meal." Eli nodded and bid good bye's with them. Walking back to their car they decided to continue searching for the three tomorrow.

"BITCH CANT WE JUST GO HOME??!" niah irritatingly rolls her eyes and lay her back at the bed in a hotel. "We cant, not yet." Renjun said walking over to the mirror and huffing. "Why tho?" Shotaro asked slouching in his sit.

"Why not?" Renjun raised his one brow.

"Why tho?"

"Why not?"

"W-Why?"

"Why not-"

"can the both of you shut up and stop referencing some meme?" The two chuckled as niah just sighed.

"Okay here's why. We still need to kill bong-pal's right hand man." The two looked at each other then to renjun.

"Who now?" Niah asked sitting up from the bed. "Yeah same question, who? I mean I thought we already took care all of this? " Shotaro added his back straightening.

Renjun turned around to face them and crossed his arms. "We did, but if we dont take care of that right man hand of his then some jerks will still be trying to kill us even if we got out of gwanshits hands alive." Renjun sighed looking to niah then to shotaro.

"So youre telling that right man hand of bong-pal is still continuing gwanshits plan?" Renjun nodded at niah who has widened her eyes in realization.

"Shit. So is that the reason bong-pal didnt fight back when we were choking him to death? Is that also why- i dont know if its just me but he smiled a little at us before dying." Niah's eyebrows somehow looks connected as she furrows.

"That's.." renjun pursed his lips then sighing after, "Right, youre right." He continued nodding as the two just gave up and looked at the ceiling blank.

"Cant we call them for help tho? Like people at home?" Shotaro suggested making renjun shake his head.

"Thats a no no taro. We can go back after dealing with this last man." Shotaro crawled to the bed laying beside niah and the two hugged.

"Im tireeed." Niah whined breaking free from the hug. "Me too." Shotaro pouted making renjun chuckle and lay between them. He suddenly remembered how he was always between jeno and jaemin everytime they hug. He miss them. Renjun misses the two. So much.

He misses the way they look at him like he's their everything(which is true btw). He misses their touch, their kisses,their cuddles, their scents. As renjun close his eyes he felt something wet falls down from his eyes to his cheeks. Shotaro saw this and started to hug renjun.

"I miss him too." Shotaro whispered making renjun laugh tears still streaming down his face. Niah chuckled holding back her tears as she is really tired, even in crying, they fall asleep in that position feeling comfortable.

Waking up in the morning ( thinking of so many things~ - just kidding im sorry)

Waking up in 10, i repeat 10 in the morning. Renjun was the first one to wake up as he gently rubs his eyes, standing up slowly and making his way to the bathroom, followed by shotaro who was pouting, eyes half close half open. Renjun started to brush his teeth, eyes closed as shotaro grabbed a new tooth brush and started to do the same. After the two was done. Renjun decided to take a shower and shotaro will go after he is done.

Thats when niah woke up walking straight to the bathroom and only washing her hair in the sink, walking out with a towel wrapped around her hair. She grabbed some clothes they brought from bong-pal's house.

She was wearing a black oversized shirt and a brown knee shorts pairing it with white shoes.

Shotaro with A white little oversized tshirt and black jeans and black shoes.

Lastly, Renjun. He was wearing a black and white v neck shirt and black pants and white shoes.
When they were done preparing, they grabbed the bag with money and left the hotel.

"Do you know where exactly is that jerk jun?" Niah asked as she adjusted the bag at her sides. Renjun hummed still walking forward. "I know, of course. How wouldnt I know when that man is close friends with my father."

The two gasped and turned their heads to him still walking. "The fyck? Who?!" Renjun chuckled and shaked his head. "You'll find out soon. First lets buy equipments with this money and also some things." The two nodded and followed renjun.