6

3rd P POV
It's currently 1:00 am. They are hiding in the bush close to their targets house preparing. "Are we all ready?" Renjun asked. The two nodded and the two ran to a different bush to hide.

"Ah-ah is it working?" Renjun speak to their earpiece.

"Yes it is hyung." Chenle answered in the other line.

"Yes regina." Haechan added.

"Shut up danica." Renjun replied.

After a few minutes a man got out of the house with three girls sorrounding him with cash slipping out in their bags.Drunk. Renjun immediately checked the pic his mother gave him. The man escorted the girls to the front gate leaving the front doors open.

The three quickly and swiftly got inside of the house like the winds they are. After they got inside they hide in the both ends of the door and chenle climb at the gold cows head at the top of the door.

They waited until the man comes inside. When his feet stepped at the front door haechan and renjun nodded at each other then proceed to attack the man and chenle dropped a hardthing at the mans head from his place.

The man slowly got dizzy But tried to get up. Haechan hold the mans both arm to the back to make renjun punch the man. Renjun then kicked his face and punch his face. Punch his stomach. Then he gave him the full blow the triple kick in the face.
With that he collapsed to the floor.

Renjun and heachan tied the man and hit his head hard so that he'll completely collapsed.

Chenle closed the door with his feet earlier so that no one can see from the outside then jumped from his place and land gracefully at the floor. He looked around for cameras. He then saw one then two , three, four, and many more.

"Hyung there're so many cameras. Literally everywhere." Chenle said.

They brought him to the living room. They put the knife to his hands and careful not to touch the knife even though they had gloves on.

Renjun hold the mans hands that holding the knife to his heart. Then pushed it down. This way not so torturous murder. Renjun stands up and grab the laptop from the desk.

Renjun is typing in the mans laptop about suicide notes and more evidence about suicide. And evidence about what he stole. It looks like confession.

The blood flowing over the floor. he grabbed the mans hand and put it on the blood then scattered it to the keyboard making it look real. He put back the mans hand at the knife to make it look like real suicide.Renjun then checked his pulse is not beating any more.

"Looks like he's alone." Haechan said while looking around.

"Okay Okay. No more wasting time lets go to the control room." Renjun said.
They entered the room with many monitors.

Chenle and haechan then tried to erase all the evidence. Of course they were all about computers after all.

They immediately leave the place without any traces and evidence leaving behind. They escaped through the backdoor. Since the outside backyard has no cameras. 'How dumb', haechan thought. So they easily snuck out the house.

(A/N: stan stray kids!!Stream backdoor!!)

They didn't worry about the footsteps all over the house cause they were wearing a shoes with handmade gloves all over it. As they leave the house they ran over to the car and got inside. Taking of their hoodies.

"That was easy huh." Chenle said while taking off the hand gloves and put it in the cellophane.

"Regina~ did you make sure that jerk is dead?" Heachan asked. Also putting the hand gloves to the cellophane.
Renjun nodded.

"Yes i did danica. Its just easy cause he collapsed." Renjun said While putting the gloves into the cellophane and tying it into a knot. They will throw it out later.

"With small attacks and the hard thing i throw? He easily collapsed? He dumb."
Chenle added while chuckling.

They put their hoodie back on.
"Hyuck check if there's some-" renjun got cut off by donghyuck.

"Yeah yeah junnie~ theres no one. Now just drive please." Haechan said making renjun sigh and drive fastly.

"Theres no one hyung." Chenle beamed.
After a few minutes they arrived at renjun's house. He parked the car at the garage. They got out of the car. They knocked at the door. And when it opened there standing his father in his pyjamas rubbing his eyes.

"Oh injunie~ channie~ lele~ come in." His dad said and kiss their heads. They sat on the sofa almost like collapsing. They were also tired of all that ruckus and to think that they all have school to attend they really need sleep.

"So how was it?" His dad asked.
"Mmhmm easy." Renjun lazily and sleepily replied.

Chenle explained what happened. Renjuns dad then place a last kiss to their forehead before going to sleep. The three headed up to renjuns bed to change and sleep. After they got change they immediately collapsed onto renjuns bed.

With renjun in the middle and haechan on the right and chenle on the left snuggling onto renjuns neck like their life depends on it.

...............................................
A/N: i know i know its bad ahahh but please appreciate ㅋㅋ