24

The norenmin couple was going out on a date since its their free week. Holding hands while walking down the mall. "Should we watch movie?" Jaemin suggested. "Actually i just wanted to sleep and cuddle right now but if you want to watch then we should." Renjun pressed his lips on thin line after yawning. "Are you tired junnie?" Jeno asked as renjun nodded. "Lets go pick something to wa-ahhh!" Renjun was carried bridal style by jeno. "No. If the baby says he wants to sleep and cuddle then we will sleep and cuddle." Jaemin said smiling and holding renjuns hand.

"Put me down will you? We're in public." Renjun smacked jenos chest as jeno just showed him his eyesmile and started walking back to the parking lot. "I can walk you know!" Renjun squirmed and immediately gave up and let jeno carry him. "Youre so cute junnie." Jaemin squished his cheeks as he slapped his hands away. "Stoop." He hid his face in jenos neck. Jeno chuckled and winked at jaemin which made the said boy blush.

They went home and changed clothes. "Junnie use CONDOM!" They heard his mother said. "MA!" Renjun glared at her as she just stuck out her tongue linking arms with her husband and going out of the house.

He ruffled his hair and plopped down the bed. He sighed and stared at the ceiling. "Hey baby. Come." Jeno said as renjun scooted closer to jeno. Jaemin also came by his other side and hugged him from the back.

"Cant believe we'll last this long." He heard jeno said. "Hey, the two of you have made it for years you know." Renjun looked up to him. "And we three will last longer." Jaemin added as renjun turned to face him. "I dont say it too much but I love you both so much i cant afford to lose you." After renjun let go of those words he hid in jaemins chest which made the two chuckle at his cuteness.

"Junnie we know that. We love you as much as you love us." Jeno placed a soft kiss at the top of renjuns head. "No. We love you more than you love us." Jaemin placed plenty of pecks in renjuns face making the boy giggle. "Okok stop. Lets sleep yeah?" Renjun said in between giggles. The two nodded and hugged renjun and drifted to sleep.

Chenle and jisung were playing video games at chenle's house in his room. "Look i won again! Hahahah you should buy daegal a dog food. If you wont i-" chenle was cutted of by jisung whos pinning him to the floor.

"If i wont what will you do?" Jisung asked smirking. Chenle gulped and also smirked. "What do you want me to do?" He then looked up and down which made jisung growl. "Being confident i see?" He then made their gap closer almost touching lips. Chenle panicked but he mentally called his confident side to show up. "Why? dont you like it?" Chenle smirked at him.

Jisung dont wanna lose so he put both of chenles hands up in one hand and his other hand in his waist. "I do. Just dont wanna lose. Why dont you give up?" He whispered the last part and chenle can feel his breath in his neck. Its a competition now huh. Chenle thought. He also breathily whispered in jisungs ear arching his back a little.

"Make me."

That made jisung wanna go crazy but he controlled his hormones and gave up. Smirking, chenle sat up and winked at him. "I won sungie, now buy my dog a dog food." Jisung chuckled and stole a kiss which made chenle taken aback. "Be roght back." Jisung then winked and made his way outside.

"That boy really." Chenle chuckled and cleaned up the mess they made.

Mark and haechan was in marks car. Haechan nervously fiddled with his finger. While driving mark took a glance at haechan and he holds haechans hands to calm him down. "Calm down." Mark smiled at him not gonna lie haechan calmed down a little.

"B-but what if they dont like me? What if they will hate you because you dated a guy like me? What if-"

"Hyuck. They will like you. No, they will LOVE you. Just be yourself. Dont be so nervous hmm? I'll be by your side." Mark caressed haechans hands as the sunkissed male nodded.

Today is  the day that mark will introduce haechan as his boyfriend to his parents. Haechan nodded and mumbled a small thanks.

"Thats more like it. Relax baby, relax." Mark continued holding haechans hands. A few minutes later, they arrived at his house and they stood infront of the door. Haechans heart was beating so hard in nervousness. He inhaled and exhaled.

"Sunshine, its going to be alright. I'll be right here." Mark the kissed him in the forehead. Mark rang the doorbell and the door opened wide and revealed a married couple. Holding hands, mark kissed his parents cheeks and greeted them. Haechan smiled and bowed. "Ooh mark. Is this your boyfriend?" His father asked as mark smiled and nodded. "Yes he is. Isnt he lovely?" Haechan blushed and looked down. The two took off their shoes and entered the house.

Marks mother snatched haechan from mark and dragged him to the kitchen. "Now let me ask you." Haechan gulped nodded. "Is he treating you right?" That made haechan taken aback.
"He is. Mrs. Lee your son is such a gentleman and such a lovable person." Haechan replied, she chuckled and drank a cup of tea.

"Why do you love him?" Haechan mentally panicked not knowing  what to answer. "I dont know why. There's no reason why i love him. I just know that everytime we're together i want to keep him and i love him with all of my heart." He blurted out making her smile.

"Haechan right?" He nodded and fiddled with his fingers. "Channie call me mom." She winked and haechan let out a sigh of relief and thanked her. "That jerk really fall in love in the right person huh." Haechan tilted his head which she noticed.

"If youre curious, the past relationship of mark wasnt really good. I ask the same question i asked you and guess what. They were not genuine. Never knew my son can find a gorgeous sunkissed male that will make him be a better man." She smiled as haechan blushed and chuckled.

"When you came in his life he never do bad shits anymore. Well aside from the mafia thing. Dont worry we also do mafia stuffs. Before he was a snob. He never cared about feelings or love after a break up of the person he loved.
Well i thank you for bringing back the very old mark. The caring and sweet one."
She patted his back.

"No problem mrs.-"

"What did i told you?"
He chuckled and shyly smiled. "No problem mom."
She then linked her arms with haechan and dragged him back to the living room.

Haechan sat beside mark clinging to him feeling relieved. "You okay?" Haechan chuckled and squished his cheeks.
"I am great." Mark then grebbes his hands and caressed it.

"Hey lovebirds. Stop that we're going to eat. Come!" Marks father called them and it made the two chuckle.