18

"Do you all get it?" Jaysie asked and everyone nodded.

"So since we still have five months left. Shall we train your friends junnie?" Tiffanie turned to renjun smirking.

"I mean we also kinda need a lot of people so. We should. If they'll agree." Renjun then raised his eyebrows at the boys behind them. "Uhmm. I *sighs* okay i'll train. I'll help." Doyoung said making all of them look at him.

"What?! I wanna help." He pouted. "Okay then if he's in then im in." Taeil said going to doyoungs side. "Im in." Yuta said sidehugging winwin. Soon all of them agreed.

"You know we wont go easy as it will just be five months. So be ready." Chenle smirked.

"So who's teaching?" Jiane asked. "All of us together but i also know you girls are tired. So some days you can rest and me and the gays will handle them."  Haechan pursed his lips. "You know we can teach them together." Kaye smirked.

Renjun knows how it'll be so harsh. But he'll be easy on them, at first.

"Starting next week monday come here at 4:00 PM and train until 1:00 AM." Xiantel crossed her arms. "If youre not on time punishment will meet you." She added.

"We havent even started yet, but theyre so scary already." Hendery whispered to them as they looked at the dark aura sorrounding the girls and renjun, winwin and the others.

"I heard that." Yangyang glared at him
Making hendery gulp.

"You can go now. Renjun." Rixle opened her arms. "You clingy bish, come." Renjun recieved rixles hug. Jeno amd jaemin are jealous but they know its just a friendly hug. They made their way to the front door and bid their goodbyes.

........................

Smack! Another smack was heard and the boy bit his lips as he force himself not to cry. "You should get ready. You'll have your bestfriends back here soon." The man then shut the door with a loud thud making the boy flinch.

"Taro. Im sorry i cant receive the hi-"

"Its okay channie, at least it wont add to the cuts you have." The japanese boy smiled and tears fell down from his eyes. The tall boy hugged him and let him cry at his shoulders.

"Hey lovebirds. When he said that our bestfriends will be back. Did he mean renjun?" The girl who was laying down asked making the both of them snapped their heads to her.

"N-no they cant get back here. Sungchan, Not now t-that its more h-harsh and p-painful." Shotaro said in between sobs. Sungchan cupped his face. "We'll get out of here soon. Remember what grace noona said? They'll help us get out of here. Five months to go. We can get through this." He then rested their foreheads together.

Niah closed her eyes as the tears streamed down to her face. "I hope so. I freaking wanna get out of here." She said softly. "Come here, i know you want a hug." Shotaro beamed at her. She quickly stood up and hugged the two gently.

(A/N: yes i included my self in the story cus i love my self and dont worry im single at this book😃😢(or maybe im not.)

"I swear if they ever hurt you two again im gonna smack those jerks." The two chuckled at her words. They cant let her do that. Aside that she's a girl. She is like their little princess and like their little sister. "You know we wont allow that. Youre our princess." She broke the hug and sighed.

"How many times ive told you im not a princess. Im a prince. Ya get that? Im handsome than the two of you. Blehh." She joked and stuck her tongue out. "Yeah yeah. Yes prince." Sungchan chuckled. "Thats more like it. Now lets eat the breads getting cold." They then proceeded to eat.

Meanwhile jeno and jaemin dedcided to sleepover at renjuns house. Haechan and chenle are going to jisung and marks. Renjun opened the door and let the two in. "Oh hi sweetie ho- oh , HON! WE HAVE SOME VISITORS!" The three flinched at the voice and saw renjuns mother infront of them smiling widely.

"M-ma? How- when did you arrive?" Renjun stuttered. "Oh earlier, and you might wanna introduce them to us dear."  She winked and the three gulped.

"HON! I SAID PREPARE SOMETHING WE HAVE VISITORS! YOU DEAF OR WHAT?!" She shouted in chinese and footsteps were heard at the stairs.

"Why the fuck are you shouting! And who the fuc-OH. I see. Okay." He wiggled his brows up and down and winked to renjun then going to the kitchen with her mother following. Renjun released his breath hes been holding. "F-follow me." He walked fast with the two following him to his room.

They entered a room full of paintings at the wall and plushies. Moomin to be exact. A big king sized bed. A walk-in closet. Its organized, looks like a newly weds room with paintings. 

"Uhmm so uhh. Y-you can have my clothes at th-"

"We brought some extra junnie." Renjun nodded and made his way to the walk-in closet grabbed some clothes making his way to the bathroom. "Im gonna change here. DONT. Dont enter." He then entered making the two look at each other. "He's so cute." Jaemin smiled. "I know right." Jeno chuckled.

The two was done changing and was waiting for renjun to come out the bathroom. They were just sitting at the bed doing their own things  when the Mighty Renjun came out wearing a gray sleeveless shirt that revealed his collarbones and a matching gray sweatpants. His hair was wet and he was drying it with the towel.

Jeno and jaemin drooled at the sight. Renjun just literally breathed and he's making the two broke. He looks so ethereal ruffling his hair and drying the water that streamed to his face down to his neck. The two gulped and looked away when renjun turned to them.

"What ya doin?" He asked as he laid down with the two, him being at the center.

"J-just r-reading some b-books." Jeno shut his eyes tightly mentally slapping himself why the hell did he stutter. Renjun furrowed his brows clueless as to why jeno is like that. He turned to jaemin who was scrolling on ig.

"Sweetie! Food is ready." They heard renjuns mother and immediatelly moved and made their way to the dining room.
When they arrived they both bowed at renjuns parents. "Oh come on. No need to be so formal. Sit down and lets eat." She said smiling warmly.

"Thank you mrs. Huang."

"Call me ma." Renjun whipped his head to her and she winked. They started eating peacefully.

"So, who are these two?"

"Pa this is jeno and this is jaemin." Renjun pointed at them. He nodded "nothing more?"

"Uhmm we're the same age."

"You sure just that?" Renjun sighed as he got what his parents want.

"Okay. Ma,Pa these two are my boyfriends." Renjun said so casually making the two choke on their rice. Renjun passed the two their water and patted their backs.

"That's it bish. My son be getting two daddy's" she clapped.

"Youre lucky to have renjun. But if you ever. EVER break his heart i swear i'll BREAK each one of your bones and maybe cut your willies."

The two gulped as renjun glared at him. "Pa!"

"What?! Im just saying what will happen."  He then drinks his water.

"Hon, youre the most beautiful woman ive ever have. I'm so lucky i hav-"

"Shut up. I know where youre going. DONT escape mr. Huang. Wash the dishes."

She cuts him off making him pout and sigh. "Dont even whine about it. Im the one who's doing the ho-"

"Yeayeh shhh im doing it yes. Junnie and you both rest well leave the dishes to ME. Dont ever do something to wake us up."

"Pa!" Renjun blushed and grabbed the both making thier way to his bedroom.

They brushed their teeth and cuddled to bed. Renjun was in the center with jaemin at his right side hugging his waist and jeno in his left side running his hands through renjuns hair.

"Goodnight jun." The two chorused and chuckled.

"Goodnight too." He replied sleepily and drifted to dream land.

..........rawr..........