40

In 3 weeks, the three managed to rent a house, buy equipments in underground stores and of course planning.

Now sitting in a bench outside of the mall, facing their phones, wearing their in- ear pieces. The three of them wearing colorful clothes, and a cap matching with the masks.

Niah rose up slowly, whispering, "Bitch, that jerk just entered a restaurant." Renjun sighed and resumed his phone conversation. Renjun remarked, "Follow him first, me and Shotaro will split off." She nodded and went directly to the restaurant, with only few costumers.

Niah had taken a seat three tables away from their intended target. In any case, her location was close to the window. She kept a close eye on the man while he waited for his orders, texted someone, and returned to his trance.

Renjun and Shotaro appeared in front of her after about 10 minutes. Renjun sits opposite from her, while Shotaro sits beside her.

"What did you find?" Renjun said, his gaze fixed on their prey.
Niah sighed, sitting back in the plush chair, "Nothing much, he's just waiting for his orders, texting someone, being lost in his thoughts and such."

"We've got two days to send him some threats, and given that
He still hasn't gone to Papa for assistance, so I think we'll just leave a threat letter on the tray "

Renjun said then gestures to the waiter who was arranging the food on the tray.

Shotaro smiled and walked over to the waiter. When the server glanced away from shotaro, he swiftly slid it into the receipt. After successfully completing the task, he asked for a glass of water and returned to their table as if nothing had happened.

They internally grinned at the man's reaction when they heard him gasp. "That was a great reaction," Niah said quietly as she leaned against the table, her gaze fixed on the phone. "At least he's getting the hint now; we've been sending him death threats since last week," Shotaro murmured gently as he leaned back in his chair. Renjun smiled and chuckled at the two of them.

He then lifted his brow at them, saying, "We'll just wait until he comes out, for the time being, I'm rather hungry." Niah sat up straight and laughed as she asked, "Wanna order?" "Hell yeah," they said as they approached the waiter to place their orders. They must now wait.

After about ten minutes, a group of about twenty people arrived. It was a little noisy, but that was to be expected given that the place was mostly empty.

"I'm sorry for being late, but the kids insisted on coming, so here we are."

"Oh, that's alright! I knew you were coming with them. Anyway, sit down! I ordered already," said the man in the leather jacket, their target, bong-pal's right hand man.
They joined some tables to make a long table and dragged some chairs over for them to sit on.

That's when the realization dawned on them.

Renjun closed his eyes and turned away from them, facing the glass wall, saying, "Fuck, they're here." Shotaro and Niah lowered their heads again, wearing their cap and masks.
Shotaro quietly urged, "Let's get out of here."

"Bitch, we literally ordered, how can we get out?" Niah exclaimed in hushed tones.
"Take out! Duh!" Shotaro rolled his eyes.

"Dumb bitch!" Niah smacked the back of shotaro's head and pointed at the flyers that was on the windows.
"It literally says no take outs."

"All right, both of you stop. This is actually wonderful; we'll know what they're talking about." Renjun grumbled and slouched in his seat, pulling up his phone and scrolling to something while listening to his father speak with Eli.