17

"Its Qian kaye."

"Jung Xiantel."

The three of them stood up and covered their mouths.

"What now?" Jaehyun asked.

"Xiantel is your freaking sister?!!" Haechan asked.

"Do you know her?" Renjun smiled .

"WE FREAKING SUFFERED TOGETHER ALSO KAYE! KUN GE, WE FREAKING SURVIVED THAT DUNGEON!!" Jaehyun and kun stood up and panicked.

"Where are they?! Where exa-"

"hyung calm down. We'll go there this tuesday you in?" The two nodded as a tear fall. They finally can meet their sisters after 8 years. "We'll plan something to get the remaining teens who are same age as me and chenle."

"Wait there are still left?" Yuta asked. "Yes. Min niah, Jung sungchan and osaki shotaro. The one and only japanese." Haechan replied. They whipped their heads to yuta who was shaking.

"Hyung you okay?" Chenle asked. Yuta looked at them with teary eyes. They've never see yuta like this before Winwin who was worried went to his side. "Whats wrong babe?"

"So youre telling me Shotaro is still alive?" The three looked at each other and nodded. "M-my shotaro is still alive and ALL THIS TIME WE THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD." The tears started to fall even more As Winwin hugged him and whispered comforting words.

"How do you know him?" Renjun asked.

"He's my step brother. He's still a baby how dare they hurt him." Yuta was fuming in anger as he wiped the tears. "Tuesday right? Im coming." The three nodded and smiled at him.

Days passed fastly and all of them was infront of kaye's cafe. They were close as to their meeting. Renjun called and nodded at kaye's instruction. "Hey what's wrong?" Jeno asked as he and jaemin moved closer to a shaking renjun.

"N-nothing."

"Dont lie jun." Renjun sighed.

"Okay. Hey." He said turning to everyone.

"I want you to be prepared any time, let out your knives or anything sharp that can protect you." They looked at each other in confusion. Haechan and chenle who was sitting beside their boyfriends stood up and went to renjun's side pushing renjuns boyfriend away.

"Hey where are you going?" Hendery asked the younger and grabbed his arms. Yangyang gently removed his wrist from henderys hold. "I'll be back, dont worry." Xiaojun was about to talk when the younger beat him to it. "Ge, i'll be fine." With that the two nodded and yangyang mumbled a small thanks then went to his bestfriends side.

"What do you mean renjun?" Jaehyun asked. "Just... be prepared. We are being watched by someone." Thats what all it takes for them to take out all their small knives and go to their partners. "I forgot to say, dont be obvious." Renjun sighed as he was too late cause all of them was way too obvious. Holding out there knives. They slowly put it back down. "I only said prepare it."

"Mark stay with renjuns yangyang and chenles boyfriends." Haechan said making them pout.

The cafe was located in a silent place. Yes it is famous but when its close the road will be boring and the location also have no people. Strange right? Thats because it happens every tuesday and thursday.

Chenle and yangyang went backyard and was tasked to find the other key while renjun and haechan was finding infront. Chenle and yangyang came back with the other key.

"Here." Renjun gave it to haechan. "Where could the other one be?" Renjun mumbled
while walking. He went to the other side of the back yard and everyone followed.

Thinking he was alone he saw a training dummy and was examining it. He shook the dummy and he heard something inside he smirked as he took a step back and did a spinning back kick at the dummys head.

The dummys head broke and fall at the ground revealing a box. He opened it and saw the key. He cheered a little by dancing side to side. When he turned to go back he saw his friends with wide eyes and agape mouth.

Renjun blinked and tilted his head? "What are you staring at?"

"No, nothing its just surprise me any time you do something like that." Taeyong said making everyone except his three bestfriends agree. Renjun just shrugged and made his way to the front door and opened it carefully.

When it opened he let the others go in first then him last. He closed the door and locked it bringing the key with him. The others was waiting for him to lead the way. The cafe was big outside and inside.

Renjun lead the way and passed to
Many rooms and opened the last room which leads to the basement where the girls are hiding. They made their way to the dark basement and stopped infront of a door. He heaved a deep breath as he slowly opened the door and was greeted with the people he cares the most.

"RENJUNIIIIIIEEE!!!!" The girl who has short hair shouted and as running towards their direction. "TIFANNIE!!" Renjun also squealed and recieved the hug tiffanie gave.

"Oh my gosh dolphin youre so tall now you FREAK!"

"I KNOW RIGHT HE WAS SUCH A CUTIE BACK THEN." Jaysie added and squished his cheeks.

"Oh SHUT UP MECONA I SWEAR I'LL LET YOUR EARS BLEED! AND ALSO JASS IM ALWAYS A CUTIE!" Chenle hugged them both.

"YangYANG!!!!!!!! Youuuu! I tought you were caught back?!" Grace asked and cupped yangyangs face who just yanked her hands away. "Oh the attitude i love it. And i missed it."

"I miss you too." Yangyang then hugged her. "OH MY DONGHYUK HAECHSUN!!!"

"Gaizkaa bish i missed youuu." The two then hugged. "Oh my are we going to plan or just celebrate? drink and netflix and chill?" Yumi rubbed her temples.

"Oh wait i just noticed you bought MANY of your friends here." Jaysie said pressing her lips on thin line.

"Oh meet them.this is..." renjun intoroduced them to each other.

(Im lazy so yeah hahah.)

"So now thats everyone knows each other. Where are the two?" Renjun asked the girls.

The door opened and it revealed the two who were holding plastic bags. "Oh you here? Welcome." Kaye smiled and chuckled. "Kaye, xiantel. Do you still remember your brothers?" Chenle asked.

"Why?" The two then widened their eyes as they saw a familiar face. Jaehyun and kun stood up and went closer to the two.

"Xiantel, long time no see sis." A tear fell down at jaehyuns face as he hugged xiantel. The girl cried at his arms and hit his chest. "W-why?" "I-im sorry i didnt watch you that night. Im so so sorry." Jaehyun hugged her tightly. "I-its okay. But im still upset."  She hugged back.

Kun who was watching made him hug kaye. Kaye was taken aback still frozen at her spot. "Kaye gege is sorry. I promise i wont leave you again. Im sorry i leaved you alone." Kun mumbled in his mother tongue. Kaye who understand what he's saying came back to her senses and hugged the older back. Tears streaming down at her face. "Ge, its not your fault. I will forgive you if you did something wrong but you didnt." She replied her voice shaking.

That scene made renjun remember lucas's mother who saved them. He was still blaming himself at her death. A tear escaped from his eyes and he wiped it quickly.

"Now stop that its getting emotional, we need to plan." Renjun said and all of them nodded in agreement.

"So kaye what should we do first?" Kaye smirked at him. Knowing what that smirk mean renjun, haechan yangyang, and chenle clapped. "Youre fucking smart and i love you for that." Haechan said winking at her. Kaye winked back as she said the words " I am. I planned it already, i just needed your part and also i love you more bish."

"You what now hyuck?" Mark asked snaking his hands at haechans waist. Haechan rolled his eyes at his boyfriend acting jealous again. "Ooohhh a jealous boyfie i see. Spill the tea later." Rixle winked at him.

"I will i mean WE will." Haechan replied pointing to renjun yangyang and chenle. "The tea is boiling i see but lets plan first. We have babies to save." Jaysie clapped twice and went to the table. All of them following.

"So first......"