28

Theyre all back to the huangs house and sat im tge living room. "Mom. Whats with hana?" Renjun finally asked. Yuri sighed and made an eye contact with her husband. He nodded and she proceed to sit up straight. "Okay so Dong Hana is actually our girlfriend but because her parents didnt allow our relationship, she left us and married gwanshit. We are also in a poly relationship and Jun is actually our son which means you three are brothers."
Renjun and winwin was still proccesing it all and frowned.

"S-so that was why you never let me date jun and hao ge?" Renjun asked as she nodded.

"Also thats where you get the Dong Sicheng, because she wanted to have triplets and have different surnames. Thats why your huang he's Dong and jun is Wen junhui."  They all blinked and looked to who just opened the door and saw minghao assisting a smiling jun.

"She married him for her parents happiness. I couldnt protect her." Henry got teary and looked up. Yuri rubbed his hands gently.

"Atleast she's half happy now that we got revenge. But she'll surely be happy if we kill him. Let his flesh be eaten by his own child."

"Wait so who is nathans mother then?" Renjun asked his eyebrows connected.

"Find that your own jun. Dont wanna talk about it right now. We're going to bed. Night." The huang partners kissed all of their foreheads and went to their room.

Chenle ran to the living room. "You can talk now noona." He put the phone in speaker.

"We got caught and we're currently going back to our homebase there." They heard soyeon said as guns were heard in the background.

"What?! Do you know where they will go then?" Winwin asked.

"No. Sorry." She said and heard one last gunshot. "Headshot. Welcome us there." She chuckled.

"Yeah yeah we will." Chenle said and ended the call.

"What will we do? We cant trace them we didnt put some tracker." Renjun sighed as haechan bit his fingernails.

Doyoung appeared infront of them limping. "Hey why did you get out? Youre not allowed to move yet!" Taeil and taeyong scolded him. He sat down and heaved a sigh.

"Actually you dont have to worry about that." They frowned and raised their brows.

"I actually attached the tracker at the hellicopter and i attatched a small tracker from one of his mens who fought with me and here. Track them." He gave them his phone.  They all smiled and complimented him.

"Hyung. I LOVE YOU." Haechan screeched.
"I dont." Doyoung replied rolling his eyes.

"I know you do." Haechan then stuck out his tongue. Doyoung chuckled and immediately he felt pain in his ribs. Shutting his eyes tightly acting like it didnt hurt.

But taeil noticed that. He let doyoung stand up. "You should rest bunny, i know it hurts come on." Doyoung pouted and followed taeil to the room.

"So care to have a date this saturday? If not when are you free?" Hansol asked kun who was a blushing mess. "U-uhmm its- uh- i-im free this saturday." Kun mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

"Ooh someones getting his man. Go kun ge." Hendery teased kun and kun rolled his eyes.

Chenle renjun and haechan are now in chenle room and tried tracking gwan hyun-whi. "There!"

"Oh god youre a genius lele." Renjun gasped.

"I am." Chenle flipped his non-existent hair. "And look what i found. Doyoung hyung is really amazing. He even attatched a recorder ghadd." Haechan smiled. "Lets hear it?" The two nodded arranging their sits.