33

"Na Jaemin focus! Dont act like youre drunk!" Jaemin flinched and started focusing again. "He's always like that tho, he's always drunk." Jisung chuckled as jaemin raised his brows up and down. "Sexcy~"

"Stop talking." Jisung shut his mouth and punch the punching bag again.

"Hello world!" Hansol came in with snack and drinks in his hands and another bag that seems to be important. "Okay my children have a break. Also hansol thank you."

"No problem papa huang." Hansol smiled and gave kun a drink and wiped his sweats with his towel. "Youre so cute." Kun choked on his drink and glared at hansol making hansol laugh.
"Alright alright my lovely bean, i'll stop. Now let me continue-" kun grabbed the towel from him and smiled. "Let me do it babe." Hansol chuckled and shrugged. "Okay then."

"Hold up. WHY IS THERE NO MINT CHOCO ICE CREAM?!" Xiaojun freaked out. Hansol actually bought one, he just hid it because he wanted to see xiaojun freaking out.

"Calm down dejun, there's more." Kun pointed at the bag that has more ice creams, snacks and drinks. Xiaojun sighed and pouted.
"Mint chocos not that good anyways." Jaemin pressed his lips on thin line and
Xiaojun gasped feeling offended. "UHM NOOoooOo! I love it! ITS GOOD! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN IMMA PUT STRAWBERRY IN YOUR CAKE AT YOUR BIRTHDAY-"

"Xiao dejun its in the other bag." Hansol said pointing at the bag next to xiaojun. Xiaojun then opened the bag and saw the ice cream, he hugged it and started eating it.

"His mood changed." Jaehyun chuckled and ate the chips.

"Okay okay finish Eating that all and we'll start training again." They all made a noise of a lazy ass bish and nodded.

Meanwhile at the room. "Thats a cute design taro." Haechan patted shotaros hair as shotaro giggled. He made matching necklace with a otter and a deer as a design on each. He will give sungchan the one that has the controller of the bomb and His necklace has the bomb, it will only explode if sungchan will open the necklace and press it same goes to renjun and niah.

Renjun made three matching ones with a samoyed,moomin and a ryan plushie design. He will also give them the controller and he has the bomb. Niah also made a matching necklace with a ladybug/marinette design. It may nit look like it but niah enjoys watching ladybug.

Haechan,chenle and yangyang made a matching ring ones. The rings are not bombs but trackers, the ring they will give to mark,jisung,hendery and xiaojun has a little chip inside. The chip will be used only if the kidnapping will really happen.

"Is it done already? Its 2:45 am." Mama huang asked sipping her coffee. "Almost ma, just putting more details." Renjun replied applying something inside the bomb.

"Im done"
"Me too"
"Me three- Actually not yet." Haechan sheepishly smiled at renjun and shotaro eho shaked their heads and back to the table.

"Tadaaa! Im done." Niah stood up, cleaned the mess and sighed. "Alright im done." Chenle leaned back at his chair facing the ceiling. "Just a little more and.... Done!" Yangyang smiled at the rings he made.

"Finally, that seagull better keep this." Haechan pouted and put the rings on the table. "So when do we-"
"Tomorrow." Haechan cutted yangyang off.

"Tomorrow?" Shotaro asked looking confused. "Yeah, thats why i told you to finish it today." Renjun replied standing up and walking towards the shelf at his right. He grabbed six small box with a phoam inside, walking back to the table he put the box in front of them.

Immediately they get one each and put the accessories inside it.

"Fighting tomorrow hoes." Mama huang winked making them chuckle, "Fighting!" They whisper-yelled.
"I'll go outside first, i'll buy some equipments." She waves goodbye and went out.