9

While yuta and Jisung were taking care of those men. Haechan was chuckling at the sight.

Others were busy watching. busy stopping kun and taeyong. Why? coz tae and kun want this to stop but hendery and jungwoo are blocking.

Some fighting but what made haechan laugh? It's renjun punching and choking nathan like it's the end of the world. Wearing medical gloves. He knows how much renjun hated getting blood in his hands.

Soon it cooled down but renjun and nathan weren't cooling down. Punching. Rolling. Until they had to stop renjun because Nathan looked pathetic.

"We're not yet done." Nathan said angrily while walking out with his group.

Renjun was panting. That's when johnny,ten and taeil came in.

"What the actual f- renjun are you okay?!" Johnny was angry but seeing renjun it quickly change into worry.

"I'm okay hyung. I'm sorry for the ruckus I've done in the cafeteria. I just can't take nathan anymore." Renjun replied.

"Did i hear it right? Gwan nathan?" Chenle and haechan looked at johnny in shock. Yangyang then walked in between chenle and haechan who has horror in their eyes.

"D-did i hear y- you right hyung? G-gwan nathan?" Haechan asked. Johnny just furrowed his brows. They all then snapped their heads to renjun then to chenle and haechan then to yangyang. Their eyes were filled with horror and shock.

"I-im right. I-i guessed it right t-then." Renjun said shakily.

He then goes to chenle and haechan dragging them to the front door and also dragging yangyang.

"Hyungs im s-sorry but us f-four need t-to talk." Renjun said then proceeded to drag them out.

"What was that all about?" Johnny asked turning to winwin.

"I can't tell you that yet we also are not ready." Winwin replied that all of them nodded.

"You made the cafeteria a mess you know." Johnny said sighing while rubbing his temples. Ten then side hugged johnny.

"I'm sorry hyung. We won't do it again." Lucas said.

"It's okay just let your wounds get treated then go home and rest. Also check up on the four of them." Johnny replied smiling.

They all nodded and got out of the canteen. Johnny then called a group of cleaners to clean the cafeteria.

On the other hand. The four of them were inside an abandoned room with instruments. That place was their meeting and a safe place.

"G-ge. It's nath right? The son of that disgusting man?" Chenle asked. Renjun nodded. "I-i we need to stay calm when he's around. He can't still remember us especially me. He didnt notice the gloves thing so I'm assuming he forgot about us." Renjun said shakily. They nodded.

"I a-actually have to tell you s-something." Yanyang said nervously. The three of them nodded as the sign to continue. Yangyang then sighed.

"Do you remember the kids next to your cell?" Yanyang said. The three are confused Cause they didn't tell yangyang that part of the story.

"You remember Y ,S1,S2 and N?" Their eyes went wide. "Wai- dont tell me you're Y?" Renjun asked for confirmation which Yangyang answered with a nod.

"That was me." He added while smiling. "That time when we all are escaping i actually bumped into this man. Who took care of me until now. He adopted me. But I don't know where S1,S2 and N went."

Yangyang said sighing. "Also i know where the other girls went."he added.

"So you know nath?" Renjun asked, again. Yangyang smiled at him, that was enough to answer renjun's question.

"I'm assuming you know where they work?"renjun asked once again and yangyang nodded.

"Let's just calm down and plan later on. Lets focus on school this time, ignore nathan." Haechan said. They all nodded and rested there for a bit. Calming their nerves down.

After a few minutes they got up and got their bags in the locker and went home. Renjun texted winwin so they wont worry.

They rested in renjuns house until late at night. Watching moomin and eating snacks. When suddenly renjuns mother came in.

"Ma? What is it?" Renjun said. "Actually i- no we, me and your pa decided to give you four a break, so no missions from now and focus in school and school life." She said winking at the last part. The four shouted in joy and said thank you to her.

"Also, we will be gone next week, we have business to take care of and we'll be gone for months. You can have the house on your own ;)" she added.

The four of them nodded and proceeded to focus on watching.

.............................................

Weeks has passed and nathan never bothered the four again. Instead just glaring at each other. Nothing more, just glaring.

While the four were headed to the cafeteria for lunch they were stopped by four bitch- i mean girls. These four girls have also been bothering them these past few months. Saying they should walk away from the popular boys especially mark. Why? Because the self proclaimed 'gf' of mark lee, areum said that. Areum, mia, pia & sia.

Areum studied donghyuck up and down.

"Don't study me, you won't graduate."

Donghyuck said rolling his eyes and walked past her banging his shoulder to hers. The three followed chuckling at Areum and her friends shocked and offended pikachu face.

"That was a nice one hyuck." Renjun said laughing while walking to their seats in the canteen.

"She deserves it anyways." Chenle said shrugging. Yangyang could only nod.

"Deserves what?" Jisung asked from chenles back making the dolphin boy scream and screech in his dolphin voice.

"Wut the- pwark jisung! Don't  jump scare me like that!" Jisung just laughed before muttering a small sorry to which chenle nodded.

"So chenle do you have uh... something to do this friday?" Jisung asked.

"Hmmmm. No. Why?" Chenle replied while sipping his juice.

"Can i uhm. You know uhm. Study with you?" Jisung said making chenle nod.

"Actually we four planned to have a group study at renjun ge's house this friday but i guess the more the merrier." Chenle said.

"Can we join too?" Snapping their heads to the owner of the voice. Mark with the nomin couple.

Chenle glanced at renjun and haechan. Then proceeds to nod. "Uhm i may not be able to join." Yangyang said.

"Why?" Renjun asked.

"Uhm i-"

"-we will study together." Xiaojun said while sitting beside yangyang. Hendery also made renjun move and sat beside yangyang.

"Uhm, so it's final? chenle, haechan, jisung and I are going to my house to study on friday." Renjun said.

"Wait! Let us in." Jaemin said clinging to renjun as renjun tried to let go. "Ok ok the nomin couple with mark in addition." Renjun sighed and continued to eat. The hyungs were not there as they were busy.

The classes were done and  they were heading back home when jaemin called renjun to the locker room and made the others wait. "Uhmm injunnie would you like a date this sunday?"

Jaemin said which made renjun choke on his own saliva. He turned red and jaemin smiled proudly.

"What a-about jeno?" He asked.

"Of course I'm coming." Jeno popped from renjun's back that made renjun flinch.

"So??"

"Uhmmm, I- I guess? Okay I'm in." Renjun gave in and the two immediately smiled wide and escorted him to his friends.

.....................