36

Renjun got out first and the other five followed. Renjun crouched and searched the guards dead body while haechan searched the other one.

Niah,yangyang and shotaro slowly looked at the upstairs to see if anyone's coming. Chenle picked up a knife at the corner of the wall.

"This will do." He smiled to his self and walked slowly over to haechan and renjun who was still searching something from the clothes of the dead guards.

"Found something?" He asked quietly. "Yeah, another key card to the security room, bullets and a mini gun." Renjun huffed and stood up.

"How 'bout you hyung?" Turning to haechan.

"Yeah, a medium sized bag, flashlight, lighter, bullets, gun and a small knife." The sunshine boy stood up and  followed the others near the stairs. Renjun and yangyang helped in putting the other equipments in the bag.

"We're not yet familiar with this place but im good with directions if you just give me the map." Shotaro convinced them and they agreed to him.

Yangyang gave him the map and immediately shotaro takes the lead. Crouching while walking , silent as ever they went upstairs, got out of the basement and  was on the first floor. Niah silently closed the door and looked around.

"There's no one here."

"Wait dont they have cctv?" Yangyang asked following shotaro.

"Its in the security room. There are also many cctv at the basement earlier but im sure they will send some bastards here if they caught us."

"I think theyre all in the lab room. Look at the map it says lab room. Nathan wrote there that every 2:00  to 3:30 pm they are in the lab." Renjun said as he found a dead body again and searched for more usable things.

"Im sure nathan killed him." Niah looked around and saw a key card next to the dead man. "Lucky, i got the   key card to the.... Secret room?" They all turned to her as she squint her eyes.

"I think thats where hansols sister is, now just prepare your defense item and we'll go to the security room now." Shotaro takes the lead again.

Meanwhile at the van. "Are you sure we should trust nathan again?" Winwin was still whining about trusting nathan as hansol kept explaining that they should.

"I just wanna save my baby so bad." Jeno reached out at his own neck where the necklace is and holds it.

"I wanna see him soon. How dare they touch him again." Jaemin also rubbed the necklace and glares outside.

Jisung was shaking from worrying and anger, his emotion mixing up at the thought of his chenle being tied up and kidnapped that taeyong and ten kept assuring him that it will be fine.

Mark was silent and not laughing, obviously planning how to murder that "bong-pal" ahjussi haechan mentioned to him. 

Xiaojun and hendery comforting sungchan and minnie. "We'll get them out soon. Dont worry." Hendery re assured them. "As long as our baby sheep is there we will risk anything to save him." Xiaojun started glaring at a certain presence of a man outside the van.

Hansol opened the window and talked. "Hi hyung, i think you need to move the van at the first garage right there. We can talk and prepare there since its my garage." Nathan said and walked away as soon as hansol nodded. Hansol gave directions to papa huang and eventually stopped the car at the garage and nathan closed the doors.

"Get down everyone!" Papa huang ordered and all of them got down.

"Long time no see jerk." Winwin glares at nathan and nathan just smiled a little knowing it was true. He bowed at everyone. "Im sorry, for all ive done. I know its not enough, you can kill me with them, i know im shameless but let me help you."