10. Old Feelings

Cedric whispered into Lee's ear and both went hysterical. Ron's cheeks had now grown red and his facial expression went cold. Both boys had now been smiling and looking back and fourth amongst each other. 

"So um Ron." Lee said, "truth huh?" "Well um.. is it true you like the nickname Won-Won?" 

Another laughter wave came across Cedric and Lee, as if it was the funniest thing possible. Fred and George had also joined in with the laughter. Ron's face was shocked and now redder than ever. He nervously glanced at Lavender thinking of his nexts words carefully. Lavender shot a dirty glare to Cedric and Lee. She waited for a response with her arm crossed. 

"erm-- of course I--I um love it" replied Ron, trying not to look at Lee and Cedric. 

Lavender just looked at both boys again in utter disgust. Her face had said it all, she definitely felt embarrassed. I felt bad for her, the boys had always been rude to her about Ron. I mean I used to be really good friends with her, but I couldn't help to side with Hermione. After all Hermione had tried her best to get with Ron. Well kind of. 

"Next, um?" said Ron. "Luna? Truth or dare?" 

"Truth please." replied Luna.

"hmm...is it true---that you fancy neville" "I mean that's what Harry told me" added Ron. "or was it Dean?" "I can't remember." 

"Oh Dear. I don't really know." Luna said. "I've never really thought of it." 

"Oh" said Ron. 

"Is it my turn then?" giggled Luna. 

"yes it is." said Harry 

"Ok how about?" "Angelina." "truth or dare?" 

Angelina didn't even give it a second thought as her mouth formed the words of dare. She waited for Luna to think of a dare. "I dare you to chug that pumpkin juice" Everyone laughed at the first dare. It was starting off easy, Angelina grabbed the half full pumpkin juice and proceeded to chug it, fast. She had spilled a bit on the carpet. The group was cheering her on, except Ginny and I. No hard feelings or anything, its just I can't stand her. She's always trying to be perfect for Fred. She's always in the middle of things she shouldn't be in. 

"Too easy Luna." laughed Angelina, wiping her face of pumpkin juice. "Truth or dare... Cedric." 

Cedric's eyes lit up with shock, I know he wouldn't have thought his turn would come so early. I think we all were expecting her to pick Fred or George. But Cedric was her first choice. 

"Dare." said Cedric with a laugh. Lavender had went to go sit closer to Angelina to whisper something. Angelina's face looked almost as if she heard the best news. Lavender continued to whisper. 

"Hurry Lavender" said Fred and George. 

"Yeah there are others you know." laughed Lee.

"Okay Okay" "go on Angelina." replied Lavender.

"Cedric, your dare is.." "to name anyone you've had feelings for IN THIS ROOM" "If you haven't thought of someone or said someone, then name who is the most attractive." Angelina then whispered back to Lavender, "I bet he'll say me or like Hermione." and then she tried to let out a quiet laugh. Cedric eyes grew worried and his mood changed from bubbly to cold and nervous.

"I don't think I can say." he said. "You know without someone getting hurt." "if you know what I mean Angelina." "can't I do something else?"

"Oh come on Cedric, don't be such a child." replied Angelina.