11. Letters

June 16th

I had slept throughout the night with zero concerns of tomorrow. "7:46 am" read the small, gold plated clock hanging off the wall. I shifted over to my side to resume my sleep. Until both Ginny and Hermione walked in with a panic. Ginny looked furious and Hermione appeared sad. 

"We need to talk" said Ginny. "First of all---ARE YOU A WAKE?" 

"huh?" I replied.

"Bella, we need to talk" Hermione said. "Look I didn't mean to say anything but it just sort of slipped out---" 

"what?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" 

"remember last night?" Hermione went on. "what we talked about" Ginny and Hermione stood by the foot of my bed, Ginny now had her arm wrapped across herself. She gained more fury as I continued to talk. I rose from the bed and faced both girls. Then it hit, and hard. Ginny knows about what we talked about yesterday. Shit. 

"Good morning Gin Gin" I said. 

"Bitch, don't 'Gin-Gin' me, HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME ANYTHING?" she called out. "I had to hear it through Hermione." "BELLA SERIOUSLY" 

"umm----I wasn't even going to tell Hermione, it just happened." I replied. "Don't be mad, I was going to tell you" "I swear on it" 

"Well Bella, then tell me now" Ginny added, now sitting on my bed, along with Hermione. 

"Sorry Bella, I mean it just slipped out, you know?" "First I was talking about What to do with Ron, then I brought you up and our talk, then the George thing, and then I was like Did you know Bella actually wants to get with George, But what about fred?" rambled Hermione. "It hit me, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone but I mean it's just Ginny so it can't be that big? "

"Hermione, it's okay, I was going to tell Ginny soon..." I replied. 

"Ok so Bella go on about everything." added Ginny. "I want to know everything I missed" "wait what are you going to do?" 

❀✿*❀✿*❀✿*

"And so I'm going to start focusing on George because you know with Angelina, I mean I can't do anything with Fred." I said. "But how do I do that?" 

"Easy, just ignore Fred." Ginny said. "I mean that's not too hard because he's already trying to ignore you." 

"Oh Bella, I forgot to mention but I may have overheard Angelina and Fred talking about you yesterday." "I guess Angelina didn't know she was coming to your house." "I'd say she was embarrassed this is your house" 

"really? What did they say?" Ginny and I asked, almost shocked. 

"She asked Fred why he invited her? He said something about wanting to spend time with her. If you ask me it sounded like a lie. She also said how she didn't like his friends who weren't in Gryffindor, but it sounded directed to you and Luna. But she likes Cedric? Weird but not the point. She also said "If Bella gets in the way of us during this trip, I will have no other choice but to leave, I'm not here to be some type of gap filler." After I heard that I rushed off to tell you but it must've just slipped my mind." said Hermione. 

"Shit." said Ginny. "she really said that?" "I get her not liking Bella but Luna. That's cold." 

It is just me or does that mean Fred was open about 'fancying' me to Angelina? I feel like Angelina, is doing what anyone would do, just worrying about "the other girl". I understand where she's coming from but I mean there are other ways to take this. She was giving me the problems, that were so clear Fred needed to be hearing.Did Angelina really need to hate me in my own home? I mean, I allowed her to SPEND the night here and she pulls this?