6. 2 and two

"FRED where are you taking me?" I said as I grew worried.

"I need to talk to you." he said. 

He pulled me into Percy's room, which had now been empty. I guess Percy came by to remove his things from his room because the room was clean except for the bedspread and pillows. 

"hey did Percy come by?" I asked.

"Yeah he came by earlier." he said. "look Bella I need to talk to you."

"Hmm.. he didn't even say hi, that's kind of rude? don't you think?" I replied. "And to think I thought we were friends." 

"Bella please this is important." he repeated. "look I know..."

We both sat down on the now empty bed. I couldn't stop thinking about how Percy didn't say Hi to any of us. Percy and I had been close, I mean I'm close with all the Weasleys. I lost track of all my thoughts and I completely forgot that Fred had been talking. 

"So??" he said 

"shit" I muttered. 

"Look I know already Fred." I lied. Fred hated repeating himself so I just went along with what he had been saying. 

"It felt good to get that off my chest, Bella." he said.

Whatever he said mustn't have been that important. He didn't seem too intrigued by any of the conversation. 

He placed his hand on my thigh and he used his left hand to reach for my chin. He pulled my face towards him and deeply looked into my eyes. He pulled me in for a short kiss. I had finally had his lip against mine again. He pulled away, and softly brushed through my hair, admiring it as if it were gold. I had grown nervous, every interaction with him made me nervous. He had control of me and wasn't letting go anytime soon. 

I wanted him so bad. I placed my hand on top of his, giving it a gentle squeeze. I looked him in his eyes, biting back the words I wanted to say. I hadn't gotten the courage yet to say anything to him. I leaned to his ear and whispered..

"Come on Fred" I giggled.

"Oh." He muttered. 

An awkward silence came over us. His face had gone from pale to beet red, nervous for what was going to happen next. I pushed him into the bed, recalling our moment on the couch earlier. Except this time I wasn't messing around. I ran my hands all over his body, stopping right before his trousers. As I was on top of him, I pulled him for another kiss. This time I could feel all of him on me. When his lips brushed against mine, tingles erupted to my whole body. 

Fred had moved to kissing my neck. The way he bit and sucked on my neck really made my knees weaken with every motion he produced. He really knew how to make me feel good. He rolled me over, switching positions. I pulled his shirt collar, pausing for a minute and then kissing him. The way our lips connected shot fireworks in my stomach. I bit his bottom lip before he let his tongue connect with mine. He had ripped off his shirt releasing his beautifully sculpted body. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me towards him. He leaned towards my ear now teasing me with his next words. 

"let me do all the work, love" he whispered. "let me fuck you, harder than you've every been before." 

"F-fredd, I'm--...a" I said. "virgin"

I was completely embarrassed. No one had know I was a virgin. But that didn't ruin what was happening. 

He chuckled, "don't worry, we'll go slow"

"o...k" I replied. 

He pinned me to the bed and brought his lips to mine. He moved his hands and ran his fingers all over of my body. With every movement, I felt my stomach twist. He unbuttoned my shorts and slid his hand to the start of my underwear. He tugged at my shirt and let go of my wrists, then tore my shirt of my body. His eyes lit up as he looked at my almost naked body. He brought his lips back to mine. This time kissing harder and deeper. His fingers brushed threw my hair. I clenched a handful of his hair and rubbed his cheek softly. With every breath I took, each became heavier and heavier. He had pulled away from my lips to tug on my underwear.