4. The Feels

-------GEORGE'S POV------

I hadn't been this nervous since the Quidditch Cup, Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor. I could my hands sweating and my legs shake uncontrollably. No words could explain how nervous I was. I hadn't had any strength to tell her how I feel. I really wanted this summer to be different.

She had always taken a liking to my brother. But I won't let that happen again. NOT THIS SUMMER.

But how could I tell her? My thoughts weren't doing me any justice. No words could escape my mouth. I just looked at her.

"so what's up George?" said Bella.

Oh no.. Here we go I guess.

Complete silence. Not a word. It had now been really quite beside the occasional bird chirps. I just stared at her. Had she always been this gorgeous? SNAP OUT OF IT GEORGE! But I couldn't. Some times it's better to not think and just act.

This was one of those moments.

------END POV------

(BELLA'S POV)

It was too early to put up with George's nonsense. Was this one of his pranks? Had he seriously woken me up for nothing?

"Look George if this is one of your pranks. I AM NOT HAVING IT." I said.

Still nothing. He looked as if he was gathering his thoughts. Shivers went down my spine.

Then it happened.

George grabbed my cheek pulling me in for a kiss. As his lips brushed mine, softly. I could feel butterflies emerge to my stomach. The warmth of his lips, only wanted me to kiss harder. It was wrong of me to kiss back. I quickly pulled away.

I could tell the difference between the way the twins had kissed and acted. George was more shy than Fred. This kiss took me by complete shock.

George had pulled away, his face now beet red.

"George what are you doing?" I questioned.

"My bad Bella..... It's just..." he replied.

That had been my moment to discover my feelings for him. A wave of warmth struck my cheeks. I couldn't help but to giggle. I moved closer to him, looking in to his eyes. Which made him even more nervous. I took his cold hand and placed it back on my cheek.

"It's okay George." I said, sweetly.

I pulled him in for another kiss. When his lips connected with mine, tingles filled my body. He grabbed my waist pulling me even closer. Heat rose all over my body. I could hear my heart beat faster as the kiss progressed. I could only focus on how soft he felt against my mouth.

His eyes had been partly open, sneaking a look at me every time he pulled away. As I heard his breathing become heavier, my knees started to weaken. The taste of him felt so good. It became addictive. He had grabbed me, adjusting me to his lap. His cold arms sat on my waist, every now and then he would feel up my body.

His kisses nearly silenced my thoughts. His kisses slowly became more and more rough. I felt my self grinding up against his body. Now both of our breathes became more and more messier. I pulled away lightly gasping then my lips met his lips again. His hands had now wondered as if they had a mind of their own. He ran his hands along my backside. I let out a small moan in his mouth. He grabbed my neck and then we found ourselves laying on the bench. As he held my neck, we caught each others eyes.

On his face sat a devilish smirk. He pulled me back in. The thought of him on top of me had cause a wave of warmth across my entire body. He then started to trail his kisses to my neck. He slowly sucked on my neck leaving faint hickeys on my neck. I grabbed a handful of his fiery hair. He made his way back to my lips. Only this time he was slower with his motions. I could fell his body rub against mine. He soon had an erection growing. He then quickly got up and fixed his hair.