3. Now Awakened.

"actually?.." I said.

"Yeah I want too." added Hermione

"I guess I'll play." I giggled.

I really didn't want to play, I just wanted to chill and talk. I had a gut feeling that this wasn't going to end good. I guess there is only one way to find out if I'm right..

"who wants to start?" called out Ginny.

"Please not me" said Hermione. "I would like to go last."

"Fine I'll go, next will be you, Bella, then Hermione." said Ginny while giving both of us an eye roll. " instead of individually giving tasks or questions, I think we should come up with them together." "so if it's my turn, Bella and Hermione you'll both think of something together and vice versa, you know?"

"I like that idea." I replied.

"Good thinking... I can't ever think of dares." Hermione giggled. "so Ginny, Truth or Dare?"

"mhmmm.... da-..... Truth..." she answered.

Whispers filled the room---just between me and 'Mione. Then silence filled the room, until I spoke. 

"Is it true, you fancy Harry?" I said.

Ginny now blushing, "Yes I do."

"ha, just checking." I said winking. "trust me Ginny that was just a warm-up."

I knew all of us were scared for what truths we would get. But we were even more scared of the dares, neither Ginny or Hermione were known for giving easy dares. Both girls like to take things to the next level. 

"Bella, truth or dare" asked both Ginny and Hermione.

I thought long and hard about my next decision because I was bound to choose either. A part of me wants to spice up the game but I also want to play it safe. 

"truth" I grinned.

Both girls rolled their eyes at me, that couldn't be good. What were they planning?

"Is it true, that there is nothing going on between you and George?" asked Hermione

I knew this would come up. 

"I only fancy Fred" I laughed. "Well I think"

I immediately tried to change the subject. I asked Hermione "Mione, truth or dare?" 

She didn't even hesitant. She answered with Dare. Both Ginny and I we shocked. I didn't think anyone would pick dare so suddenly. I thought and thought and then it hit me. I had a pretty funny dare. I turned to Ginny and whispered to her the dare. She immediately burst into laughter. Which had also caused me to laugh too. 

"ok...you.. have to-" my speech had now slurred just with a second wave of the drugs kicking in. "you have to-" 'to" " go to the bathroom." "and bang loudly on the door like you really need to use the restroom."

Ginny had burst into another laughter. Hermione hasn't yet processed the dare yet when I erupted into laughter along with Ginny. Then Hermione stood up and ran out the door. Both Ginny and I jumped to our feet and went to the now open bedroom door. We had both noticed that the boys room was now open. Which made it all the more funny. Hermione was running in slow motion on her way to the bathroom. I locked eyes from across the hall with Ron, who had a worried look on his face as he turned to Hermione. When she got to the bathroom door, she closed it quietly. Then started banging on it. 

"HEY OPEN THE DOOR!" she said. "OPEN UP, PLEASE I REALLY NEED TO GOOO!!" "COME ON, OPEN UP!" "I AM GOING TO PEE MY PANTS!" 

Ginny and I erupted into more laughter as Hermione added little prances to make it more realistic. All the boys had walked up to the door of their room. Now all of us looking at Hermione. Ginny and I couldn't help but laugh even harder at the boys confused faces. Then...