14. June 18th

I heard a few voices surrounding me. Where was I? 

"Is she okay George?" said a voice. I couldn't understand what was going on around me. I knew my eyes had been closed. I couldn't see anything. I gained the courage to open them up. I was faced with faces all around me. Around me was Harry, Ron, Hermione, George, Fred and Ginny.  I blinked a couple times, just to make sure I was seeing this right. I tried to feel what clothes I had on. It wasn't my dress. The last thing I could remember was going downstairs and leaving for the party. 

I sat up on the unfamiliar bed. My head felt as if it were spinning and pounding. "Where am I?" I whispered to Fred. He looked over at Ginny. The expressions on everyone's faces were scared, like they had been faced with a ghost. 

"Bella do you remember anything of yesterday?" questioned Ron. 

"Anything at all?" said Harry. I thought long and hard but nothing came to mind except leaving. 

"what do you mean?" "remember what?" I asked. "Where are we?"

"the burrow" said George . We couldn't possibly be at the burrow. I tried to think about what happened but my memories wouldn't budge.

"guys lets leave her here to rest." said Hermione. "I think it would be best if only Ginny and I stayed in here" 

Once everyone walked through the door, I still couldn't understand what was going on. Both Ginny and Hermione looked at me smiling. I could start to see them holding back laughs. I wasn't sure but I knew it had to do with everything going on. 

"Well" I asked. "What happened?" 

"Oh boy." replied Ginny. "I don't think you want to know." 

"Oh c'mon tell me" I joked. What could I have possibly done, to not want to know. A pause within my words occurred before I spoke again... "Well go on now." 

"Ginny, I don't think we should tell her yet." said Hermione. "It really isn't something you will be very proud of, but Bella it was possible---" 

"Don't tell her!" added Ginny. "Don't spoil anything." Ginny and Hermione then, proceeded to laugh again and mutter words to one another. 

"Well if you're not going to tell me, then leave. I think I might need some rest." I said, really hoping they would just tell me already. 

"Oh well if you insist." added Ginny, now rolling her eyes. "but you can't say we didn't warn you."  "before I start I don't think Fred is mad at you anymore." 

"wait what?" "Why?" 

Before Ginny spoke again, her and Hermione sat at the foot of my bed.

"Well, what happened was Angelina and you sort of..." said Ginny. "got mad at each other before we could leave." "and before we could stop you two, both of you guys pulled out your wands." 

"Oh Ginny, let me tell it." said Hermione. "She has to know all of it." Ginny gave Hermione a side-eye stare. 

"Right when we left the house, before we could get into the car. Angelina stepped on your dress." "At first you didn't say anything but then she kept doing it again and again. I remember telling you not to do anything because you could've gotten in trouble for using magic." 

"Oh wait I remember you telling Angelina to stop before you got hexed." laughed Ginny. "Oh and then she pulled out her wand." "She also told Fred to make you stop, but the funny part is you weren't even doing anything." 

"You'll never believe want else happened, some how she managed to get everyone to agree with her." "except us of course, Harry, and Ron." "But everyone else was saying how you started it and that it was only fair she pulled her wand out in self-defense." said Hermione. "but you had only told her to stop." "I don't really understand that part." She took a long pause before speaking again. "She hit you with some type of memory curse, I can't quite remember the name, and then you hit her by disarming her." "It went something like forgetamet or forgetatteme, I can't recall the spell she used."