"leopolds detective agency"Zora x asta part 1

Trigger warning: swearing and Leopold's trying to be serious 😂
Alternative universe: high school / omegaverse 
Background info: Leopold's is the school's detective and Is asked to investigate a peculiar thing
FUN FACT picture this like an old black and white detective movie
"Word" = out loud speech
'word' = characters thought
thank you WhiskerKatYT

-------------------------------------
3rd person

it is a sunny Wednesday afternoon and green-eyed beta cast his eyes to the lawless grounds of the clover school below him, this boys name is  Leopold and he is in the business of investigation. A detective of unrivalled ability as (self) titled.

When suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door of his office( abandoned janitorial closet). he quickly turned around to face the door and quickly tried to look serious. Then he said as seriously as he could "come in".In response to this, the door opened.

Leopold pov (this is Leopold trying to act like an old school detective. )

When he entered the first thing I noticed was his hair it was a deep black like the night sky, the second thing I noticed was his eyes were similar to that of a cat and judging by his stance he was most likely an alpha. 'Best to introduce myself' I thought

"Hello my name is Leopold vermillion master detective," I said confidently as I threw my hand out to emphasize it. 'Yes that probably looked amazing, he is probably really impressed' I thought to myself.

Yuno pov

'Oh God what am I doing' I thought as the 'master detective' mumbled to himself about someone being impressed.

Leopold's pov

"Right, nice to meet you, I'm yuno hage," he said probably shocked by my epic introduction, Judging by the clear shock in his eyes. As he looked at me I start to feel a bit embarrassed.

"Please have a seat," I said gesturing to the chair in front of my desk(three-legged table propped up by a chair). Still taking a second to examine me a bit longer before he sighed and sat down on the chair. "So anyway why do you come to visit me, the master detective," I asked confidently.

Yuno looked at me for a second before he pulled out a lollipop from his pocket and put it in his mouth (4 kids reference) before he then grabbed a bag that I just noticed he had with him and then grabbed some papers from it and then slammed them on my desk causing it to shake.

From what I could see of the papers it was pictures and documents of what seemed to be a silver-haired boy with green eyes. 'Oh, I see he is a yandere' I thought as then he proceeded to pull out another set of documents depicting the same silver-haired boy. 'Yeah, definitely a yandere' I thought as I am quietly as I could push my chair back slightly feeling a lot less confident.

After another set of papers is slammed on my desk, yuno sits back in his chair and then proceeded to cross his legs confidentiality. Before he then said "I know what this looks like"

'Do you' I thought as was looking at all the papers on my desk that clearly labelled the silver-haired boy's private information and pictures that seemed to look like they were taken in secret.

"But I promise I'm not a creep" he continued to say as if there wasn't a mountain of evidence on my desk. "Really I'm not honestly" he repeated.

"Okay sure.." I said as I regret not buying a taser. "So may I ask what you want me to investigate," I asked wondering why he needed me to investigate anything with all the work he had done himself?