"imitation is the highest form of flattery" luck X rill X (mystery)

Part 1 of 2
Trigger warning: fluff and angst
Alternative universe: modern artist setting + café setting also rill is going to be about 22 in this and luck is about 25so is ++++

Background info: café owner ++++ part time art forger on the side meets a unique  handsome guy 

FUN FACT: loosely based off great pretender snow in London or i took a weird inspiration from it  so i suggest that you all go watch great pretender off Netflix because i love it.                                                                                                                                           
"Word" = out loud speech
'word' = characters thought                    ++++ =. Mystery person name                                                                                                                   

-----------------------------------------------------------rill pov 

'uhhh I didn't want to go i just want to keep painting' I thought as I'm sat in the back of the limo as Walter drives us to the gallery where I had been called to because something was apparently wrong  with my paintings and the verification. "hey master rill are you okay back there you have been really quite" Walter asked as he pulled into the front of the gallery. "Yeah I'm fine just bored" I sigh "what is it they wanted from me again".

"Well sir there saying they can't find the verification for your painting" Walter says while we walk up the stairs.

"And that my problem" I said while Walter pushed open the door and held it for me. "I didn't lose it"

"Yes I know sir but they actually believe that they got sold a forgery" Walter said.

"And they couldn't get an appraiser" I said with a groan as i we walk through the hallway. passing many painting like the screaming Asta, the monanero, the thinking yami(on a toilet) and finral soup cans but as we 'pass them were met by the most amazing painting ham who don't understand art' I think and then proceed to chuckle at my own joke. But at this thought ham turns around towards us.

"Oh hello there mister Boismortier" the ham said his disgusting hand reached out to shake 'walter said always be polite' I think begrudgingly as I take his hand and shake.

"Yes hi there mister" I said 'oh shit what his name'

" poizot" he says "but you can call me Gueldre" then proceeded to wink. At that I wanted to vomit . Walter had a knife ready and a murderous glare. But before Walter could slice him up a voice inturpted us.

"Hey mr boismortier it is a pleasure to see again" came the usual stern but elegant voice of Mrs queen.

"Aha it nice to see you Mrs queen your beauty always amazes me" I said while giving a small bow 'best not to piss of Mrs queen she is probably the most scary woman, no she is the scariest person on this earth' I think as she extends her hand gesturing to stand.

"Always amusing my dear rill and please just call me witch" she says with a smile as she adjust her hat "and I'm sorry to call you away from your paintings my dear" she then points at the ham  "but Mr gueldere here present me with a problem". Then she proceeded to snap her fingers and two of her goons came walking out with a painting covered in a tarpe.

"You see my dear rill, Mr gueldere says he found one of your lost artpieces one of it kind he said it was but being I poecces one of each of your art pieces I believe he might be lying to me " she says with a scowl "and being that all your art is perfect and I don't want to corrupt my private collection, making it imperfect could be a fatal mistake".