"a kiss on the cheek " luck x magna

Christmas yaoi (1/5)
Trigger warning: none besides my shit sense of humour
Alternative universe: modern Christmas setting
Background info: time for some Christmas cheer with some of our favourite guys
FUN FACT 5 days till Christmas (when this was written)
"Word" = out loud speech
'word' = characters thought
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------      
Magna pov

"Hey slow down luck you need to wear your coat" I shout to Luck who was currently running ahead of me towards the park like a reckless idiot as I lag behind him holding his scarf, hat, gloves and coat he decided he to forget.

At this, he turns around and smiles at me before sticking his tongue out like a child as he ran backwards. "Only if you can catch me manga" he shouts as he waves his hand around like he didn't care (haha).

'Why the hell am in love with him' I thought as I then proceed to run faster. "Okay don't cry when I win" I shout at him again.

Time skip 5 minutes

"Haha, you lost," the blonde laughed as I was keeled over trying to catch my breath. "Magna lost, I won, manga lost, I won yay" he continued to chant with that infuriating cute smile on his face and those annoying amazing blue eyes.  'Shut up brain I think to myself and then finally I feel my blood start to calm down. 

"Anyway, are you going to finally put your winter coat on," I asked him as I picked up his coat. With this, he lets out a sigh and turns around and sticks his arms out. 'You lazy little git' I thought as I then had to put the coat on for him as he stood there like a smug git but as soon as I put the last bit of his coat over his shoulder he immediately tried to sprint away but before he could get anywhere I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him into an accidental hug. Then we stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before I jumped back, as I feel blood rush to my head, then proceeded to rub the back of neck awkwardly. 

"Yeah sorry I still have to do you zip," I said as reached down and fiddled with the zip of his coat before It finally clicked and I pulled the zip up while I was doing this he kept staring at me with those beautiful eyes. Then his usual smile appeared again and then he ran in too the park. "Well done manga for not letting on you have a crush on him" I whispered to myself sarcastically as I walked up the snow-covered stairs to the park.

When I got up the stairs in the middle of the decent-sized playground was luck who, surrounded by many other people who were playing in the snow, was already gathering snow up like it was going to disappear. "He seems happy on his own I guess I'll just go take a seat for a bit" I mumbled to myself as I went and sat on a nearby bench.

So I just sat there and watch as he constructs a castle out of now just completely immersed in his building and well I was like a weirdo completely invested in watching him. So much so I didn't notice the old woman of the bench till a quiet voice spoke up from next to me "so which one is yours" she asked startling me a bit.

"Oh no I don't have a child miss," I said as politely as I could. 

"No obviously," she said with a small chuckle" I meant who is it your pinning over".

"Wait how did you know," I said completely confused.

"Oh it simple you had the look of unrequited love written all over your face," she said with a smile as she pulled out a flask of something from her bag That I had just noticed.

"Oh it that girl over there I said gesturing at a random woman," I said trying to hide and hope it would get rid of the weird old lady.

"Don't lie to me, dear" the old which said

"But..." I said

"No lies my dear," she said with a coy smile

"Fine it's him over there," I said with a sigh as I quickly pointed at luck.

"Okay dear I'll make you a deal," she said with a smile

"What deal," I asked as I started at the crazy old woman

"I can guarantee you a way to get him to like you," she said with a smile as she began to then drink the random drink from the flask " on one condition tomorrow at 6 pm you have to give this card to the first man you see in this parking deal," she said holding out a business card.

"Okay deal," I said as I took the card 'hope this isn't a crime' I thought with a sigh.

"Okay now the way to get him to return your feelings is simple," the old woman said with a smile

Time skip

Lucks pov

'Why can't Magna come over here and talk to me' I thought 'I wanted to confess today'.

"Hey luck" manga shouted at me as he walked towards me. "I got a challenge if your man enough, "he said with his usual sweet obnoxious shouting.

" what is it," I said with a massive grin

"The first one of us to make a snowman gets to ask anything of the winner" he shouted as he kept his hands hidden behind his back.

"Okay deal," I said and immediately turned around to start grabbing snow before I'm interrupted

"Okay I win," manga said sounding happy. When I turn around I see in Magna's gloved hands there a small snowman in his hands.

"That is cheating and too small" I protested

"Nope I never said when we started and how big it had to be," he said with a smug grin.

"But but..." I stammered

"But nothing I won you have to pay up," he said that grin somehow getting bigger and a slight redness came to good cheeks.

"What do you want" I sighed. 'Confession ill have to do you later '.

"Simple," he said with a smile as he leaned down to my height and then I suddenly felt a light kiss to my cheek. 'Wait what'

"What was that," I asked completely confused and probably looking cherry red.

"A sign that I love you blondie," he said with a smile. Then I suddenly grabbed him and pulled him down to kiss him on the cheek and after I did he looked really confused.

"Wait was that you saying I like you back kiss" he asked with a smug smile

"No it's that's for making me wait to long and for cheating kiss" I said as I leaned back up again "this is I like you back kiss" I said as I kissed him quickly on the lips this time.