yami X male reader (detention in the teacher lounge)

Trigger warning : Glossphobia ( fear of public speaking)
Alternative universe modern setting, secondary school\highschool au but I'm going to make yami 25 and you Will be 22
Background info
(Y\N) is a young teacher who getting his first class today and yet he has one problem he is terrified of public speaking and one kid keeps annoying him and then later has to run a detention but after a small sad moment he found by his boyfriend
(Y\N) = your name
(L/N) = last name
"Word" = characters speaking outloud
'word' = other charters thoughts
FUN facts I have never had a detention so it will go off testimony of my friends on how it works
-----------------------------------------
(Y\N) POV

You stood outside the door of the classroom taking deep breaths and counting to 3. "I can do it" you say quitley to yourself as you slowly open the door to the class "I can do it" but as soon as the door is fully open you were met by the glare of 30 sets of eyes and it suddenly became dead quite. Walking to the front as fast as you can you then say "hi class my name is (Y/N) (L/N) I'm going to be your teacher while mister vermilion is away" as you start to get the lesson up on the board. Ok everything is going fine till as if a pin dropped the class behind you burst into a screaming match between each other. So you turn round reminding yourself that you can do this "class" you say but it might have been a mouse squeak. trying again a bit louder "CLASS" still no response. A light throbbing in the back of your head.

When thank god "EVERYONE BE QUITE AND SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT" came from the door by non other than the yami sukehero the current p.e teacher who thank god must have been passing by. "Mr (L/N) HAS COME HERE TO TEACH YOU PAY SOME DAMN AND LISTEN TO HIM" with that the class was silent and you with a quietly mumbled " thank you Mr sukehero" as he turned and left.

Time skip

Class had gone ok for you so far and you hadn't had much in terms of problems but when it got to the 10 minutes left mark, they wouldn't stop screaming or ignoring your pleas to please let you finish the lesson and then just to make it better a fight started out between one kid called luck and the other called magna. Which in the process of trying to break up you got a black eye but you were able to break it up and gave them a detention, against your better judgement because you were running it later. But with that class ended

Time skip again

And sadly that how the next three lessons went similarly witch turned that light headache into a deep horrible throbbing in your skull so lucky you had a free lesson before you had to go watch detentions so you sat in the teacher lounge trying to get a little sleep by laying down on the sofa. till came "oh god (Y\N) are you ok that looks bad do you need to go hospital" came the usual stern but sweet voice of Charlotte roslai , everyone favourite English teacher, who kind of treats you like a little brother.

"Wait is (Y\N) ok if someone hurt him I'll tear them apart?" Came the other concerd voice of surprisingly mereoleona, the scariest of all gym teacher who again seemed to adopt you' as she rushed over to check on you.

"Yeah I'm fine I just have a headache and I have to do detention but none of the kids listen to me and don't know how to make them" you reply.

"beat them up they have to respect you" says mereoleona,"no show them your wisdom and they will be forced to respect you came char (call me captain) answer.

"Threaten them with being diced works for me came" came the Answer from the d.t teacher Jack.

"Impress them with art " from rill

"how about you just Try showing them how nice you can be" from vangence.

"Z.z.z.z" from Dorothy (who is asleep)

"well they should respect you for being above them so I say suspend them" from nozel.

"But I can't do any of those maybe I'm not cut out for it" you say till you felt an arm wrap around your waist and kiss to the back of your head from the one only boyfriend yami sukehero. Charlotte(who is your biggest fan girl of your relationship) was blushing over it as yami rested his chin on your head

"I have an idea that will help you surpass your limits"

Time skip to detetion

Not a single student misbehaved, chatted or even said anything out of line all sat quietly and terrified. as you sat at your chair doing work as yami held you by the waist as all the students watched terrified at the death gorrila (yami) holding you tightly while you were surrounded by all the other teachers as they sat chatting and eating and mereoleona death glared them with Jack as they all sat at the front of room. Because as yami put it" why not have a detention in the teacher lounge for once" as he also held an ice pack to your head telling you how he loved you.