"ha-ha" yami x asta

Welcometoyaoiverse I must thank you for the request and the amazing fanart above of demiurge 
Trigger warning: mentions of unwanted advances 
Alternative universe actor modern au with omega verse 
Background info Yami being extremely jealous of a tv presenter 
"Word" = out loud speech
'word' = characters thought
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                             asta pov 

'I cant believe it, I got invited to a interview on the bronze broadcast' I think smiling happily as i read the email over and over again. saying how sekke bronzazz had personally invited me to an interview. I couldn't be more excited. 'im going to have to tell yami when he gets back' I think.

Time skip

"yeah no your not going" he says as he  places his arm around me.

"Wait what why" I said felling a little annoyed 'he has done plenty of interviews with out needing my permission'.

"Relax my little monkey" he says as he slowly picks me up. "I'm not trying to sabotage your career and before you say it I do trust you it not you I'm worried about" he says as he slowly lays down on the sofa and placing my head on his chest. The started running his hand through my hair.

"Then what are you worried about" I ask as I slowly turn my head to look at him.

"That pervert sekke, I have been on enough films with him, he likes to take advantage of omegas especially ones with out alpha's"  yami said anger evident in his voice but running his hand up and down my back as if to let me know that he isn't angry at me.

"Yeah but I have you" u said with a massive smile on my face. At this he looks back at me before signing.

"But remember you said that you wanted to give us a private life so we keep are realtionship a secret" he retorted "so that pervert going to be all over you"

"So it only for 10 minutes" I said "and anyway I have you so it not like in going to be seduced because you will always be my alpha" I said with a massive smile and the best puppy dog eyes. Which left yami trying his best to say no. Before breathing in and then sighing.

"Fine if I'm allowed to sit in the audience and watch" he said.

"Deal" I said with a cheer.

Time skip

Asta pov

Here i am waiting off the side of the stage for my introduction as my foot tap's nervously on the floor. As in the background my introduction is spoken.

"Now my next guest was just voted one of the most ha-handsome omega actor's in clover magazine also recently appeared in the film mystery of the lost sea temple he is single too so please welcome on Asta staria" the host sekke says. Then proceeding to flick a curl of blond hair behind his head.  As I walked on stage there was a lot of cheering and a couple of wolf whistles. 

Making sure to a big wave to the audience before proceeding to sit on the chairs they provide us. Then turning to look at the host as the introduction music comes to a stop.  'okay this is my first interview I have to do my best'.  So I sit there figiting with my suit.

"So it nice to finally meet Mr Asta so ha-hello" sekke said reaching his hand out and as I lean forward to shake it he grips my hand tightly. Then proceed to give a handshake that went on way to long. 

"Yeah it nice to be on here so I have to thank you" I said with smile to the audience as I retract my hand.

"So let's start with the easiest one how do you feel being voted third most handsome omega?" he asked. With a massive smirk on his face.