Asta X male reader ("just checking your my idiot")

Trigger warning : self-harm.
Alternative universe modern setting.
Background info (y/n) and Asta are roommates,Asta catches (y/n) self-harm and comfort happens.
FUN FACT this is based kinda on how I was caught so I might be venting a little sorry except I got more of the call the ambulance response.
(Y\N) = your name
(S\T) = skin tone
(H\C) = hair colour
"Word" = outloud speech
'word' = other charters thoughts
--------------------------------------
(Y\N) pov

You sat on the floor in the bathroom surrounded by crimson, bloody shirt discard in the hallway, as tears streamed down your cheeks. As you tried to calm down before your roommate got home from his date. So being that he left five minutes ago you knew you had more than enough time to clean up and cover everything up before he got back so you wouldn't let on to the idiot that maybe you were hurt every time he cancelled movie night to go on a date and or that when you hang out with him he would always bring her, don't get it wrong you had nothing against mimosa, making you the third wheel meaning you always left early and disappointed and wishing them a good night and telling them to be Safe (if you know what I mean nudge nudge).

So this became your last resort to deal with all these stupid feeling and thought, like how he is clearly not gay or it wrong to have feelings towards another Man, so you found the cuts and the pain just gave you something else to focus on a temporary get away from the pain just for a time. Lost so completely in your own thoughts you didn't hear the key unlocking the door till you heard the obxionus but sweet scream of him. "(Y\N) you in here I left my wallet" with that you froze if you didn't make a sound he would just think you left yeah he has no reason to think I'm here.

"Hey (Y\N) YOU OK"

ASTA POV
(COUPLE OF SECONDS BEFORE HE WALKED IN)

' can't believe I left my wallet for mimosa stupid fake date idea to get Klaus jealous that he left her, when I could have stayed home with (Y\N)' is what I think as insert the key into the door and unlock it as I enter 'might as well have a small hello before I go just to make sure you were ok cause you had become distant recently'. "(Y\N) you in here I left my wallet" as I walk further into the hallway I spot your shirt laying on the floor outside the bathroom soaked in blood. 'ok I gotta check now if he's ok' walking up to the bathroom door I say as calmly as I can "Hey (Y\N) YOU OK"

(Y/N) POV

Ok you can deal with this, he has no evidence that anything wrong, just say you are feeling sick he has no evidence to the contrary and just tell him that you don't want to spoil his date. He will believe it he is enough of an idiot not to question it. "I'm fine just feeling little sick" came your hoarse voice

Silence,silence then there was a deep breath from the other side of the door

"OK BUT (Y\N) WHY IS YOUR SHIRT OUT HERE AND COVERED IN BLOOD" came Asta usual excited shouting but in this case it sounded more worried. Your brain froze what do you say what can you say, if you open the door he going to see all the cuts and then he going to ask you why that could be worse but saying you coughed up blood is going to activate asta's hero made and he will break the door down and then see the cuts so either way you were screwed.

Clearly Asta got bored of waiting because next he says weridly calmer than usual "(Y\N) if you have done something stupid open the door and we can deal with it and you can explain yourself if you don't I'm going to give you to the count of three and then you won't get a say in what happens and you won't get to speak"

You sat there frozen you were gone this is where you lose your friendship ("3") with him when he finds out why he will probably say ' that's disgusting' or 'maybe you should aim for your wrist instead' and then ("2") he will tell everyone else and that it will be  the end of you ("1")

With that the door slammed open and in burst the idiot himself. here it comes he gonna say it's disgusting or leave you. Till you heard him shout " (Y\N) ARE YOU A IDIOT" as he walks forward picking me up in a fireman style (which is kinda of embarrassing because your taler than him but he has you other his shoulder like nothing) as he walks you out the bathroom and then you are walked into the living room and he places you on the couch.

Before you can register he follows up his previous comment "YOU IDIOT WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF" before you can respond "DO YOU KNOW HOW SAD EVERYONE WOULD HAVE BEEN IF YOU DIED HOW SAD I WOULD HAVE BEEN" again before you could respond he followed up again "WHAT IF THESE GOT INFECTED OR YOU BLEED OUT HOW DO YOU THINK I WOULD FEEL IF I LOST THE MAN I LOVE"! and with that he freeze's realising what he just said. With that he quickly stood up a nice crimson spread across his cheeks as he goes to get a first aid kit before he could run away you reached out grabbed his wrist and pulled him back on top of you. "(Y/N) WHAT WAS THAT FOR I GOT BLOOD ON MY CLOTHS NOW" before he was shut up by a pair of lips touching his.

"showing you something" you whisper in his ear

"What he says" he says calmly for once

"just checking that your my idiot" you whisper before wrapping your arms around him

EXTRA

After he patched you up he changed and text mimosa that he was sorry but he also told her that he didn't realize making you jealous could actually hurt you and that he can't help her because he had to protect his idiot