scenario: meeting them

Okay this is a little different but I'll make these when I only have a little time or I need a rest I haven't been in a good place recently and to Keep you guys interested so these are just little scenarios of dating black clover guy's yes this is this still bxb and it all set in black clover universe and if you want a certain character make sure to ask
(Y/n) = your name
(H/c) = hair colour
----------------------------------------------
How you meet him first encounter

Asta
(You are a cursed sleep Mage who can't control it. Then you meet Asta)
(Asta pov)

Walking with Noelle and mimosa as they bicker about stuff I don't understand . Till *thud* looking ahed we see lots of people on the floor collapsed, around a figure,with weridly sweet (h/c) hair , in the center who is hobbeld over (like bowing) who is clearly mumbling to himself. "Hey You What Happened Here" shouted Noelle. With that a the figure jumps,like he was shocked, before turning on his heel and faces us. With that we were met by (e/c) eyes, before he brings his hand his face and waves it in front of his face like he was dreaming and then he says "how are you standing?" He asks his head tilting to the side in confusion. "ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE" Noelle and mimosa ask as they walk forward "Wait stay back"the male said before suddenly, Noelle and mimosa collapsed to the floor. "Hey You What Ever You Doing Stop Now" i shout at him as I walk fastly towards him, before grabbing his shirt and pushing him to the floor, with that his eyes are wide like plates before saying"I. Sorry I can't control it"

finral
(You are just an ordinary merchant (18-21). with a younger sisters (10 points if you get the reference) you as the older brother must protect them, basically gauche)
(Y/n) pov

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven lady's because you must be angels" says the parasite currently taking to your precious rukia,hisana and nel . At least he understands that there angel's but He shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same oxygen as those angles. Then he had the nerve to kiss there hand. 'Oh he going to die'. As you march up to him you shout "parasite if you aren't going to buy anything then leave or be forced too". With that he turns his face towards you a sheepish smile on his face "ok how much for one date with the handsome man in front of me" he says nochantly. "WHAT"

langris
(You are a new member of the golden dawn for some reason gets the vice captain glare) warning disability loss of arm and eye later
Langris pov(shocking)

'why do I have to babysit the newbies I am above them'as I walk down the hallway. 'captian vangence is being stupid when he says "oh langris can you please over look the new recruit (y/n) he might need a bit of help but he is capable and also be nice" and that wasn't a request '. Bursting thought the door I see a man or boy standing there in the middle, all of a sudden he turns to me and smiled 'oh shit he cute/handsome'

Leopold
(You are magical artifact slash robot)
Lepold pov

"I don't want to be here , I should be training to beat my rival" I say as I walk through this 'stupid' dungeon there wasn't even a single trap till suddenly a a spear passed right pass my head and then came a shout from behind me "move and you die intruder". 'oh shit if that hit me it would have killed me, if it hit me I would be dead' "I come in peace" I shout/scream as I hear a thud behind me followed by steps till they stop behind me. "T-t-turn round slowly" came the voice but sounding a bit inhuman. So as I turn round I'm shocked to be met by (e/c) eye and A HOLE WHERE HIS OTHER EYE SHOULD BE INSTEAD THERE IS METAL. Then he says "is that you master"

Rhya
(Your a human who works at small bar in the clover kingdom who is trying to escort the drunks out )
(Y/n) pov

"Ok sir it's time leave" you said as you are trying to wake the drunk man at the bar as you poke his black and white hair. "sir" you reapet. " Yes yes I'm up what is it " he says with a yawn and looking up at you. "It time to go sir were closing" you say quitley. With that he stands up and immediately he collapses on the floor. "Guess it can't be helped" you say to yourself. As you pick him up place him at one of the long chairs (bench) and place a blanket over him. As you turn around you feel a hand grab yours, then you hear "stay handsome"

Yami
(You are the new captain of the iron mongoose squad,don't judge I couldn't decide😃, and you are about to attend your first captain meeting.)
(Y/n)

"Ok I can do this"you mumbled to yourself as you walk towards the door in front of you. "Nope I can't" you say as you turn away and move from the door "I could just say im ill and I can ge..". "Hey kid you ok" says a voice from behind you as you turn to look up at the taller dark haired man ,he is scary. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" you reply like you were in another world. then he brings his hand down on his palm "ohh I get it don't be embarrassed kid it normal to want to take a dump"he says with a complete happy expression. With that you start laughing.

Yuno

(You are the vice captain replacement for xerx in the purple orcas and you are trying to reform the sqaud you meet while making a joint training session and they didn't put in the new guy so you work as the captain essentially)

(Y/n) POV

"Stupid golden dawn we asses who think there better" and other variations of that is what you keep getting every day from your sqaud who complain about how the golden dawn keeping stealing there jobs or how the clients trust them more. To which you have too reply with "oh it's understandable you know we don't have the best track record because of the captain and the crimes the vice commander commit (xerx) just gave us a bad reputation right now". Yet it was definitely getting on your nerves so you came up with an amazing idea what of we had a joint training session that always boost team work. So here you are waiting in the golden dawn hall for the commander, who you had made a meeting 2 months ago yet he is 80 minutes late. "Oh I'm so sorry I'm late I hope you weren't waiting long" came a voice from the stairs to meet the gaze of golden dawn captain and the rather handsome individual at his side "oh no don't worry I was just goi.."you started to say "oh I'm sorry but I can't stay I have a meeting with the silver eagles please reschedule" he says a less like a request and more like a command "but sir I promise this will be five minutes". With that he signs "Im going to be honest kid but after the elf incident all squads need to be seen positively and associateing with the purple orcas and there history would hurt that so I'm sorry to say but it's a no, ok have a good day" he said with a plesent smile before turning and striding away. Your knuckles were turning white from the rage 'that bastard we all know that he was one of the main group involved in it and we all know it so what right does he have to say that' "hey are you okay" you hear as you look up to meet the eyes of the handsome stranger as he grabs your hand and opens it. 'wait what is he doing' as he sighs " I'm sorry about him but he is just a bit stressed" as he places a tissue on your hand as you look down to see the blood " such a handsome man shouldn't hurt such amazing hands" he says. Wait what did he really say that as you feel your cheeks heat up.