zenon X male reader ( "done playing dead")

(art is not mine and I don't own black clover)
Trigger warning : cuddles and fluff
Alternative universe: modern setting domestic fluff
Background info (Y\N) and zenon have been going out for three years. One day you decide to try and play the dead partner prank on him but bear in mind he is a orthopaedists (a doctor that deals with bone's haha get it)
FUN FACT I have never broken a bone and I have fallen in love with zenon.
(Y\N) = your name
(S\T) = skin tone
(H\C) = hair colour
"Word" =outloud speech
'word' = other charters thoughts
------------------------------------
(Y\N) pov

You sat on the floor pouring as much tomato sauce as you could on your shirt, trying to make it as convincing as you could, to fake that you had been murdered. Now why you are doing this you may ask yourself. The answer is simple zenon asked for when he dyed all your White ones pink. Which to be fair was an accident and zenon had apologize for but as they say "all is fair in love and war" and to be fair getting a chuckle out of him is probably best because he is normally so stressed or tired so a light suprise might do him good.

Zenon pov

'uhh today was way too long and i had to many surgery's today' as I walk up the stairs to our apartment 'all I want to do is get home pick you up and snuggle on the sofa, watch some shit TV and order a takeout'. As I get to the front door and put the key in the door to find its already open 'suspisos normally (Y\N) is so paranoid' that he always locks the door " hey (Y\N) you ok" I ask as I walk in going to the lounge I notice you lying down then I see it the red 'oh god whats wrong are you sick or have you been hurt' walking closer to you I noticed the blood looks odd.

"(Y\N) you ok" I say trying not to let my on I'm not smiling. No response from you 'so that how it going to be'. Slowly I go behind you and I can hear the small chuckle you Try to suppress, which is cute, but that not going to get you out of your punishment. slowly I put my hand on your side and start to tickle you which gets to start wriggling and laughing as you try to wriggle out of it *p"haha I give haha up please haha stop" you beg ,I slow down just so you can regain your breath "hmmmm no well not till you apologize" I say smirking as I begin tickling your sides. then in the cutest thing ever you start laughing so much that you start to cry and howl

"I'm hahaha sorry hah please stop haha" ok but I'm enjoying it to much to let you off easy "are you done playing dead" at this point your laughing so hard you started to writh around "yessss I'll stop haha playing dead ha please hah hah stop I'm going to pass out haha" and with that I stop and rest my head on your chest as you try to catch your breath ,just now remembering that your chest is covered in ketchup, only noticing the sticky substants on the side of my face 'uhh what a pain but I feel so much better'.

"Ohh and (Y\N) if you going to fake your death again I'll give you a more extreme punishment" I say as I wrap my arms around your waist and pick you up and place you on the couch as I jump on you "you are such an ass" you say. "Yes I know but I'm not the one who takes things up his tight little ass " I  say with a smirk as your face is crimson red and getting a light slap to the back and a "shut up".

"But if you are gonna fake your death again use something more convincing" I say as I lean and kiss (Y\N).