" looking sloppy" langris X yuno part 1

I thank kpop_stanner12 for this request
Trigger warningfluff , light mention of comedy violence
Alternative universemodern au
Background info : langris is 23 and is the guardian over his little brother finral (8) and so ends up meeting his teacher and let's just say langris gets to know him.
FUN FACT
"Word" = out loud speech
'word' = characters thought
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Langris pov
Part 1 meeting him

"Finral get your ass in gear now we're not being late on the first day" I shout up the stairs as I stand in front of the mirror trying to straighten up my tie and as expected I make look like it was tied by a blind cow. 'i should really learn to do my tie' I think with a sigh. As I give up and grab my brief case a broken old thing. 'im probably going to have to buy a new one before this breakes'. Then finally I can hear the fudding of finral running down the stairs.

When I turn around I couldn't stop myself from chuckling. Finral was in his uniform but in what can be called an artistic interpretation. Shoes nowhere to be seen, socks are odd and inside out , his polo shirt was inside out and collar sticking out , his jumper was hanging off one arm. 'Well at least he had his school trousers at least it some progress' I think with a laugh. As I walk towards him and kneel down. first I turn his shirt back out the right way and then putting his jumper on him fully then I tuck his collar in. I look around noticing the clock 'shit 10 minutes'. Quickly I look for the shoes, when I find them I shove them on his feet. I pick him up on one arm, run to the kitchen grab his lunch box and his bag shove them in his arms as I bolt out the door before quickly locking the door. Then I  bolt down the road towards his school. 'it only a five minute walk I can do this if I sprint'.

Time skip (3 minutes)

'shit I probably need to work out more' I think as I storm down the road my breath panting as I carry my little brother who is currently cheering at how amazing and fun it is to be carried. I smile upon seeing the gates of the school ahed of us. So as I pass them a massive smile makes it on to my face as i feel like I just won an Olympic medal. 'but it not over yet I need to find his class'.

Luckily as I run I see a line of kids , around finrals age, lined outside a classroom and a group of parents standing at a distance all awwing over there kids. 'shit now I'm going to be labelled the irsponsibal one and I'm going to probably get all the judgey look from probably Karen queen of school mums' I think as I make up this imaginary enemy as I finally arrive close enough to put finral down. At this point thou the kids had already been lined up and started to be usherd in by the teacher and all the parents off to the side looking at me. Probably all thinking 'he is to young to be a parent' , 'arriving late on the first day how irresponsible' and 'look he can't even dress himself properly' but to be honest I didn't care I don't plan on seeing them more than 5 minutes a day.

Finral look up at me as I put his bag on his back and turn him around to tuck his black bull rangers lunch box into his little black bull backpack. Smiling at how sweet he looked all ready for school. Before pushing him off for his first day I give him a hug, squeezing him as tight as I could as if he would slip away if I didn't, then after a couple of seconds I relent and begrudgingly let go. "Go on you gotta go in and make some friends got it" I said with a smile at this he looks a little worried. "Make up for my lack of any" I joke which as expected gets him laughing that adorable little laugh. Before he turns around and starts to head towards the door and turns around and waves a massive smile on his face.

With that I finally stand up properly to then only notice the teacher walking towards me. 'oh shit here he comes to tell me off and say it was irresponsible to be nearly late but hey at least he wasn't bad looking wait no I'm not going to be attracted to fin's teacher but damn he looks fine in that sweater , NO BAD LANGRIS NO '. But it wasn't like I was wrong he had amazing black hair that complement his amazing almost gold like eyes and the black sweater completed his appeard to be slim build and the way his light brown trousers hugged his waist was criminal in how hot it made him look. 'no no no' I think as the hot teacher approaches me.

"Hi there you must be Mr vaude" he says in his smooth voice "I'm Mr hage(is actual surename spoiler) but please call me yuno I assume you're finrals guardian" he says with as smile comes to his amazing lips as he reaches his hand out which I shake.

"Umm yeah nice to meet you I'm finrals guardian but please call me langris" I said trying the best not to blush and slowly withdrawing my hand. "And I'm sorry I'm late I promise it won't happen again" I said as I slightly bowed as if asking for forgiveness still slightly panting from my mathron. 'why the hell did I bow now I look like an idiot' but before I can get to deep in my thoughts a hand touched my shoulder and I look up to see him smiling.

"No really don't worry I understand that it's stressful to stay on time with a kid, trust me" he said with a happy smile "and anyway I saw you practically sprinting here from the gate and I'm guessing by how your breathing you sprinted all the way and anyway I only came over to introduce myself I like to talk to the guardians and parents of all the kids, to establish trust and understanding and so you know that you can always come to me if finral or you ever have concerns ".

He finished as he looked at me before he suddenly walks forward and move center in front of my face as he looks down at me before his hands reach out. 'wait what is he doing why is he so close' I think as I feel my face becoming warm. Till when I finally look down he is undoing my tie.

"Sorry I saw it wasn't done right and we can't have a handsome man like you looking sloppy" he says with a smile as he continues to tie my tie. While I'm trying to not explode blood from my nose.

"Okay thank you" I said looking away in a direction to try and not make eye contact. He smiles at this reaction as he flicks his hand around my tie once more before pulling.

"There done" he says with a smile as if he didn't make me want to explode blood. 

"It was nice to meet you" I squeaked as I started to turn around. Then tried to run out the gates off to work.

Time skip

'stupid pig I wish I could end him that bastard, how he is my boss I'll never know he was even late today ' I growl in my head as I storm to school. When I finally arrive outside the gate I straighten up and put a smile on as I walk down the path avoiding the screaming kids. Thinking about maybe me an fin will order pizza tonight and watch a movie. 'yeah he would enjoy that now all I need to avoid Mr sexy no Mr yuno and I can leave without losing another pint of blood '.

"Hey big bro" says finral who runs up to me as I lean down and pick him up in a massive hug.  I smile at how he giggles at this before I set him down and put my hand out for him to take so when he does and were walking out the gate I can't help but squeeze his hand accidentally a bit tight at the sound of a voice right behind me.

"Hey vaude is that you" came the usual snarky voice of non other than my pig of a boss Zora ideale. This time I feel my blood boil but out of anger so when I turn around I keep him behind me. To keep him out the gaze of this blackmailing bastard. 'if he even take a step towards finral I'll kill this shark toothed bastard'.

"Oh it is you my little noble brat" he says casually strolling close to us before he places his hand on my jaw and forced me to look ups into his disgustingly smug look on his face. As his eyes roam my face as his other hand goes to stroke the side of my face , I pull fin close behind my back hoping he hadn't noticed the man who is the reason I hated work. Before it could touch my face a hand reached out and grabbed it, the hand that grabbed him belong to yuno who's gold eyes glare at Zora contradicting the smile on his face .

"What do you want bastard" Zora gronned a scowl on his face.

"It nice to see you too Mr Ideal I actually came to tell you your daughter is waiting in reception" whit that said Zora retracts his hands before walking off.

Then a couple seconds later Mr yuno turns to me "oh yes it nice to you again Mr vaude i actually came to find you I need to ask you something is it okay if you and finral come to my class." he says with a smile like an angel.

"Um okay yeah" I said while trying not to blush at his face. With that said he starts to walk off through the gate and gesturing us to follow.  When I turn around to check if finral was okay he was smiling up at me. Then he gestured for me to kneel down.

So as I kneel down he whispered "big bro you like Mr yuno " at this I feel a lot redder as finral smiles at getting the confirmation he wanted before running after Mr yuno who was about twenty steps ahead of us. 'these two will be the death of me' .

-----
Be part two soonish