"safe my angle" yandere yuno x asta

I would like to thank the fascinating General_Organa for this request
Trigger warning: blood, angst, fluff, yandere, drugging
Alternative universe: black clover (yandere addition) also elk arc happens later in the story
Background info: the demonstration of yuno anger and obsession over asta being reckless
Question = is there any fandom that you want me to make another yaoi request book of
"Word" = out loud speech
'word' = characters thought
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------      
Yuno pov

'He is a moron who doesn't seem to understand how to stay safe and an angel who is completely selfless and that why I love him'. I think as I slowly descend to the ground. 'That's why I a self-preserving, selfish' monster needs to keep that angle safe and that's why he hates me'. My legs touching the ground then moving forwards I proceeded to push open the doors to the castle.

As I stroll through the hallways of the castle I noticed a painting on one of the walls which depicted a simple church. 'This painting always reminds me of when fell in love with my angle'.

Flashback

'Breath, calm it we'll all be fine' I think as this drunk bastard tried to take my pendant. 'I'll just give it over it not that important' but before I could hand the pendant over asta tackled him to the ground and got it back but then was hit several times by the bastard. Yet I couldn't do anything I was completely frozen in place.

This went on for a couple of minutes before eventually the drunk gave up and left leaving asta wit the pendant. Then instead of crying about being hit, he got up looked at me with a smile. 'That was the first time I felt this love and this anger'.

Back to present

'The day I cut up that drunk bastard was one of the best days of my life' I smirk at this thought 'but he was only one of many'. I then proceeded to walk down the hall till I found the library and I walked up to a shelf. 'Then there was the second I' I thought as I grabbed a book.

Flashback

'Someone is going to die' I think with a growl as I stalk asta 'you would think that lacing his food with laxatives would stop him from participating in the entrance exam'. As I stop to watch as asta go to the bathroom.

"Oh, of course now it kicks in of all times to be fair I was hoping it would work so he wouldn't have to feel sad for failing but no that gorilla(Yami) had to pick him, putting my angel in danger" I whisper to myself. 'Oh I must look like a crazy person' I thought just noticing that I was talking to myself out loud on my own. Then I let out a small sigh. 'I'm going to have to kill that gorilla at some point '.

Then suddenly I hear a single pompous "ha-ha". When I look back over at the bathrooms where asta is there is a man with blonde hair stood outside the bathroom with a repulsive purple coat on.  Then this parasite continues to speak " this is what he gets for disgrace me ". he continued then to summon a small metal lizard. With that, I grit my teeth and slowly walk up to him.

Violence warning (don't read if you don't feel up to it)

When I'm right behind him I touch his shoulder causing him to flinch and turn around. Then I draw my hand back and up to my lips and make a shh sound as I smile at him. With this, he stands up and points his arm at me and opens his mouth to say something but not before there is a thud and a splat as his extended arm hit the floor. Then before he could scream there is a small whistle of the wind as his neck is opened(picture a certain umbrella academy scene) by a slash of my hand.