Yeah I'm fine pt3

As usual I don't own black clover
Trigger warning: violence, yandere, swearing
Alternative universe : high school/secondary school
Fun fact 
"Word" = speech
'word'= = langris  thoughts
Word= aggressive or shouting
-----------------------------------------------
Langris pov

'no no no this isn't right how dare  those lowly pigs sit next to my angle' I said my eyes boring into those pigs disgusting skulls. I could feel my knuckles tighten and my teeth grit. 'how dare they breathe the same air especially that girl '. "hey you ok little bro, your staring a bit too intensely, you look like you are about to start drooling " finral said a big smirk on his face.  

i felt the blood rush to my face . "I'm not shut up " I grumble back. As I gently slap him on he shoulder to only receive a small chuckle.

"aww your so sweet when you act like a tsundere" he says chuckling like an idiot. "next thing you will be calling me an idiot". 'how the hell did he know'. then he claps his hand down onto his palm. "I got an idea do you trust me".

 'no this gonna be bad but I don't have anything to do till later' i sigh and then nod my head. 'like finral is way to over protective to do anything which puts me at risk'.

"ok I promise you wont regret this" he says as he gets up and pulls me up with him. then grabs me by putting his arm round his shoulder. where he proceeds to raise his hand and shout "hey asta is that you". to which suddenly my angle turns to and raises his amazingly muscled arm and waves at us. As I'm am met by the sight of those beautiful emerald eyes which linger on me for a while like there examining me. As finral continues to drag me over to the group on the opposite of the room but now I'm also met by several other sets of eyes. 

"hey finral it nice to see you and who is this treat you have with you" a pink haired woman says.  Her arm wrapped tightly around the small blue haired girl next to her who was trying to cover her face who was mumbling small "hello".

"oh hey Vanessa, this is the pride of my life, my little brother langris" he says hugging me and gushing again but this brings a small blush to my face. 'he is so embarrassing sometimes'. "oh langris i best introduce everyone" he says. he then proceeds to point at the point at the pink haired woman "that is Vanessa and the blue haired girl who is cowering is her girlfriend grey". then he proceeds to pint at a black haired girl who was currently downing a steak "the one who is currently devouring the steak is charmy". then pointing at a mass of blue hair, that might be a person "that is henry he likes birds". the blue haired man proceeds to wave at me. he then proceeds to point at the parasite that looked like it was leeching off my angel. "that is Noelle she is on the cheer squad". 'so the parasite has a name'

"don't address me so commonly you insect I am better than you" she says in that banshee like voice but at this comment I felt my hand tighten subtly 'how dare she insult my brother and how dare she do it in front of my asta '. 

"hey Noelle there no need to be rude finral is are friend after all " came the voice of my angle which caused my muscles to relax. 

"oh i was just joking he gets it don't you finral" she says her arms wrapping around asta arm. at this my blood boiled 'this parasite is asking to die'.

then suddenly a hand is placed out "hey langris it nice to finally get to properly meet you I'm asta" i reach my hand out slowly to shake it before it is suddenly gripped by his firm hand and shaken up and down but not aggressively in more of a comforting way.

"oh hey its nice to meet you all properly finral talk about all of you so much" i mumbled as asta let go off my hand slowly 

"awwww he shy that so cute exactly like you told us all" Vanessa said jumping up  and hugging me . 'wait what did she say'

"what do you mean told us all " i asked quietly as trying to gather oxygen as she squeeze's me her arm like a vice grip as she  continuous to say thing about how I'm cute.

"oh your brother cant shut up about you and he is always saying my langris did this , or that and how proud he is of you" i do chuckle at this as out of the corner of my eye i can see finral turn away cheeks a cherry colour. "so its nice to finally meet you" she says as she lets go of my head and then grabs a seat and pulls in next to her "come on sit down guys"

As we sit down im asked a very sudden question "hey langris you dating anyone".