(Leopold's family) Leopold x asta

Trigger warning: nothing
Alternative universe: modern but still with magic
Background info :  asta meet Leo's siblings
FUN FACT
"Word" = out loud speech
'word' = characters thought
----------------------------------------------------------- meeting Leopold's
Asta pov

'i think I must have of read the directions wrong' I think as I stand outside a massive house or to be more precise I was outside the massive gate of the mansion. "Yeah I must have taken a wrong turn because this can't be where Leo lives" I say to myself as I start to grab my phone to call Leo. There a buzzing sound coming from the small intercom by the side of the gate ring's.

Before a voice emerges from it "hello sir what is your buissnes with the vermilion household" says a male voice. 'yeah this must be the place' I thought at the recognition of my boyfriend's surename. So leaning down to the place the voice emerged from and pressed the response button.

"Uhmm hello I'm Asta staria i was invited here by Leopold" I said really hoping Leopold had told them before hand and my hopes aren't helped by the long silence after.

"Ahh yes master Leopold did mention your arrival please give me a second" the voice said before cutting off. Then seconds later the gate started to open allowing me a proper view of the house and how massive it is. There is also the garden which has vibrant flowers of all varieties lineing the drive towards the house.

When getting close to the house I see the door open and a man with light brown hair and a prominent scar across his forehead and his eyes a similar brown to his hair were examining me as if evaluating my worth. As I think this his mouth opens "hello sir Asta I'm Randall luftair the head butler of the vermilion family". That would explain the tailcoat. "Yes I was Indeed informed of your arrival".

'yes thanks you Leopold' I think to soon. "But i must ask you a question sir".

"Okay go ahead" I said a bit confused 'but if it meant seeing Leopold I would go to hell and back'.

"Are you insured" he asked. 'huh what I was expecting something like so do you love mr Leopold or if you hurt him I'll kill you'.

"And yes I'm obviously saying that if you hurt Mr Leopold I will end you" he says with a grin "but anyway the reason I'm asking  is because even if you don't hurt Mr Leopold, Miss mereoleona and Mr fuegelion can be pretty violent and I don't need to ask if you love mr leopld because if you can last three hours, I'll have all my proof I need so welcome Mr Asta to the vermilion household". He says and bows as the gate slowly opens.

As I take my first couple step's on to the ground the silence is interrupted by a loud slamming sound ahed of me  and before I can even look up im tackled to the ground by a fluff of orange. "Hey what was that for leo" I ask as suddenly leo wraps me in his arms.

"You need to run" Leo says panic evident in his voice. As he gets up and grabs me up and starts to push me towards the gate. "There fighting and I don't want you to become collateral damage". Still shoving me to the gate.

"Hey hold on Leo what do you mean" I ask really confused as I plant myself and turn around but as I look at Leo face there's a genuine look of fear on his face. "You okay you look petfried" I ask.

At this he starts shaking "please Asta run before she see's you" he says Terrified. But before I could ask any other questions there suddenly the sound of rumbling And then suddenly something or someone flies past me at high speed and then the sound of a massive crash. "Sir fuegelion are you okay" came Randall's voice at this I look behind me too see a man who looks like an older leo the key difference right now thou his how he laying in the concrete of the ground which he was Catapulted into.

"Uhh was that your brother" I asked still trying to comprehend why Leopold's brothers went flying by like a toothpick. 'leo said his brother was strong so who could send him flying'.

But before Leo could answer, who was looking just as shocked me' there was a massive roar from the door. There stood a lion looking woman who looked weridly similar to the two brothers standing there a fire burning in her hand. "Hey weakling get back up if you can or if you can't your just proving me right" she screams looking completely past me and Leo.

"Still a brute I see sister" older leo (fugolone) stands up shaking the debris off. As he starts slowly walking towards the woman who was apparently his sister as she walked towards him at aggressive speeds. Till they meet in the middle a couple of centimetres Infront of us. Saying phrase such as.

"Gorrila woman"

"Weakling"

"Muscle brain"

"Eagal fanboy"

"Barbarian"

"Uptight snob" and more.

'i thought Leo said he only had his brother' I think as Leo tries to quickly and quietly Push me away hoping they were two busy to notice us. Till.

*Snap* of a twig which seems to be louder than a an orchestra of Magna's.
At this the two people trying to murder each other looks directly at us.

"Leo who is your friend" they both shout aggressively walking towards us. While we stare on like deer on headlights.

"He is asta and he is my boyfriend"Leo whispers while moving more behind me like a gazelle hiding from a lion.

"Speak up Leo and stop hiding behind your friend" fugolone says. 'maybe I should step in before they eat him because these two are intense' I deadpanned

"Hi I'm Asta it nice to meet you I'm Leopold's boyfriend" I say with a nervous chuckle.

"Well it nice to meet you" fugolone says.

"Wait how did this weakling get a boyfriend" the crazy lady said with a laugh or a roar. "Anyway nice to meet you pipsqueak". With that she puts her hand out To shake. So as I put my hand out to shake she grabs it agressively and pull me close.

Then she whispered "you hurt one hair on my baby brothers head, well I'll teach you why it is the female lions who Hunt, understand shit hill" she growled as Leo is dragged into the house by fugolone.

"Yes very crazy lady" I quietly screeched as she crushed my hand.

"Good now come on I can't wait to meet you pipsqueak" she says while she strolled back to the house. while all I can think is 'since when did Leo have a sister'.

_--------------