clover sorcerer (prologue)

As usual I don't own black clover
Trigger warning: violence, swearing
Alternative universe : very similar to the original plot except asta finds another source of magic also yaoi/bxb                                                                                                                                                           i must thank the wonderful @juubi-mage0327 for this suggestion i really like the concept. I will add a list of ability's asta has and harem.                                                                                                                    also this is a crossover mainly with bleach, seven deadly sins, soul eater are the main ones but you don't need to see all of them to watch because the characters are also altered to have been in the black clover universe                                                                                                                                          "Word" = speech                                                                                                                                                               'word' =  thoughts                                                                                                                                                                  Word= aggressive or shouting                                                                                                                                           --------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                              asta pov (roughly a couple days aster asta gets yuno pendant back)

'today had be the best day of my life yet also the worst' 

earlier that same day 

Yuno and I were running around hage playing tag enjoying just running around running through the trees and past the fields but as we ran down one road, having no clue the change it would cause. because all of a sudden I rammed into something or someone causing me to fall over but before i hit the ground i stopped like I was floating inches off the ground. then a hand reached out pulling me up straight and then my feet touched the ground. "I'm sorry I didn't see you are you ok kid " came the voice of the woman i ran to. as I looked up I'm met by a pair of gold eyes contrasted by her dark purpel hair almost black . 

"yes I'm fine old lady thank you" I said to which a massive tick mark appeared on her head

"yes I'm fine old lady thank you" I said to which a massive tick mark appeared on her head. as i said this suddenly her eyes darted back to me examine me from head to toe and discreetly her lips raised into a smile. 

"hey kid can I ask you something do you have magic" she said kneeling down to my level. 'that was a bit random HEY maybe she see's my talent to be the wizard king'.