"yeah I'm fine" Asta X yandere langris pt.1

I have to thank HoShiTet for this request I hope this is as good as you want
As usual I don't own the song or black clover
Trigger warning: violence, yandere, swearing
Alternative universe : high school/secondary school
Background info langris is the current student council vice president. Has maybe a small obsession on asta. Also some of the black bulls are bad guys in this (langris, Zora, magna,luck and I love all of them but i needed something so there very ooc).
Fun fact I'm English so forgive me if I get anything wrong
"Word" = speech
'word'= = thought
Word= aggressive or shouting

------------------------------------------------------------
Langris pov

'All of them are disgusting ' I think as I tap my foot aggressively on the floor. As I look over at the rugby field through the window of the student council office. Glaring daggers at the girls near what's mine. 'running there filthy hands on him like the cockroaches they are'.                                                                                                                                                                                                             "Hey langris you ok little bro " says the usually chipper voice of finral as he looks over at me, concern written all over his face , as he opens up his bag to pull a notebook out.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                "Yeah I'm fine just spaced out a little" I said a bit quick. With that said finral turns to where I was looking and suddenly develops a wicked smile 

"oh I see you were eyeing up the student council President" he cheers in the nearly empty room as if he had just solved the mysterious of the universe. 

"No I'm not shut up " I said putting on the best glare I could without smiling. "Hey don't worry little bro I'm happy, I win my bet with Yami" he smiled. 

"Wait you did what" I shouted. "Oh yeah sorry I forgot to tell you me and yami had a bet on who you liked, I bet it was on William vangence and Yami said it was probably asta , I can't wait to tell him I won" finral said with a sheepish smile. 

"So what did you bet on anyway" I asked my eyes flicking outside to watch those 'cockroaches' touch what is mine. 

"Oh just If he was allowed to do PDA in public" he said while prancing the room like an idiot. Before he looks up at the clock and sighs "hey do you want me to walk you to your lesson so they can't try anything" he said that smile turning more anxious.

 "No I'll be fine don't worry" I said with a smile.

Time skip

'of course it wasn't that simple' I thought as the rat in front of me talked his sharp teeth grating his words " so little rich boy have any money you could spare" he said while slamming his hand next to my head as he leans forward blue eyes glaring at me Intensely contrasting his bright red hair. 

"Yeah give it pretty boy" said one of his little goons with black glasses and a mohawk. Suddenly I felt a blow to my stomach as all the wind left my lungs and the papers in my hands fell to the floor. 

"HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" came the voice I love above all others as I heard the sound of running as all the goons ran as fast as they could. As another set of footsteps ran down the stairs " hey You ok" came the voice of the angle of mine.

"Yeah I'm fine it happens all the time" I say trying to stand up but to only have my legs give out but before I hit the ground two muscled arms wrapped around my waist.

 "hey I got you don't worry" he says and my heart melts and the heat rises to my face "hey You ok you look a little red you got a fever" he continues while placing his hand on my head 

"no I'm fine" I say trying to stand up again till I notice how he holding me off the ground like a new bride. 'way to embarrassing I might just die' 

"NO I'm taking you to the nurse" he says forcefully as he carries me. to the nurses office as many people stare and watch us as whispers are exchanged. 

Time skip to end of the day

"Hey langris you ok" finral scream as he runs at me and Yami, finral's boyfriend, stalking behind him. 'he is overconcerned as usual'.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "Yeah I'm fine why you asking" I reply trying not to draw attention to the bruise on my hand. 'he would probably freak out he can be too caring but that makes him one of few people who isn't an insect, though his boyfriend is another story'.  

"Asta told me those idiots did something to you and how you had a temperature are you sure you are ok" he says hugging me as I smile 'again he may be an idiot but what would I do without him' 

"yeah wait why did he tell you" I said confused and very jealous. 

"Oh him and Yami are friends and we all sit at the same table sometimes and he asked if you were ok" he reply's my jealousy dies down and I smile even more 'so he cares even about me he must be an angel '. "Yeah I'm fine let's go".

Time skip (Hours later )

"Hey I'm going for walk do you want anything" I shout from the door of the apartment "no I'm fine be careful" reply finral , who was currently cooking.

Time skip (10 mins)

"Hey kid you finally arrived"

--------------------------------------
Author notes
Heyy guys this is part one I'll make part 2 soon also did anyone like it also other little details
Yami and finral are dating
And finral and langris live together and have a good relationship
And langris is a yandere but he does care for others ok with that I'm off