"yeah I'm fine" part 2

As usual I don't own black clover
Trigger warning: violence, yandere, swearing
Alternative universe : high school/secondary school
Fun fact I'm English so forgive me if I get anything wrong (relating to high schools )
"Word" = speech
'word'= = thought
Word= aggressive or shouting                                                                                                                                     -------------------------------------------------                                                                                                      langris pov 

"hey kid you finally arrived" shouted Zora he right hand up as he smiled like a Cheshire cat "I have been waiting ages" .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               "yes I'm here but did you need to punch me as hard, it hurt like hell" I said while placing my hand over where he hit.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 "yeah sorry about that but we had to make it look convincing didn't we little noble" he said with that same shit eating grin showing no sign of sympathy. "anyway I like what you did with the paper you dropped" he said holding up the note. 'so he did get my message he may not be as much of an idiot as I thought'.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     "yeah I hoped you would have picked up on that, so did you get what I asked for?" I questioned                                                                                                                                                                                                          "yes but I want what I was promised first" that Cheshire grin never leaving his lips "you know so i cant be double crossed" 'bastard questioning me'

"yes you know storage locker 325 and you know I'm good for it" I said and then I procced to throw a set of keys at him. as he caught it he took a second to look at before his smile changed to a devilish grin. "still a freak I see" I said 

"yeah but it takes one to know one rich boy" he retorted "yes and now i want what you promised me you bastard ". 

"yeah yeah here they are" he says handing me an envelope  "and don't worry it already been disposed of "   

"Ok I hate to say it freak but you have your uses" I say as u turn around and start to leave

"Yeah you too you spoilt rich boy" he retorted.

Time skip(back to apartment)
Langris pov

"Hey I'm home" I shout while opening the door. 'huh that's werid no response normally, I'm met by screaming and the physical affection of my brother'. "Hey fin you okay" I shout again 'no response that not good sign'. Then I hear it the quite muffled sniffling from the bathroom. 'oh god it couldn't have happened again'.

Walking up to the door of the bathroom and lightly knock on the door. "Hey you okay in there". There a quite shuffling on the side of the door. Then the door opens slowly and he appears eyes crimson red.

"Yeah just give me a minute and I'll finish dinner" he says a small sniffels breaking the silence after. 'oh I'm going to kill that bastard later for hurting my brother'

"No how do you fancy eating out" I said and I couldn't help but smile at how he smiled at that.

Time skip to fast food/restaurant

"Hey do you know what I wouldn't know what to do without you langris" finral screamed lightly as he hugged me."I needed this thank you"

"Good i wouldn't want my personal chef feeling ill" I said my smile etched widely on my face.

"Hey is that Asta over there" he said finger pointed of into the distance. There he was my angel and he was there sat next to a parasite and I suddenly felt hatred boiling in my stomach like a furnace.
---------------------------------
Author note I'm sorry for the lack of Asta and langris interacting I will make a part 3 cause I really like this concept but I thought I would devolp the story a bit and I decided langris isn't a usaul yandere and no don't worry he still gonna murder but he cares for other people mainly finral but in a Very protective platonic way