Chp 7

Still the same day....

Kevin pulled up to the girl house that he has been talking to. Actually, her name is Eniko.

 Actually, her name is Eniko

He really does like her. She's beautiful, has a great personality, loving, caring and she's different from other women. She's very sweet and Kevin loves that. It's not that he can't handle a woman with sass but it just really never turnt him on.

He always liked a woman that stayed to herself , especially if she was one of them shy girls. And he always liked the ones that are more calm. That's just his type.

They've been talking for 4 months. They'll come over each other's house and just chill and talk. They've always enjoyed each other's company.

Kevin walked up to the stairs then knocked on the door. She had texted him to come over. The door opened, revealing a smiling Eniko.

"Hi" she greeted. Her smile caused Kevin to smile. "Hi can I come in?" He asked her. "Of course, I would've never invited you if I didn't want you to come in" She said. Kevin laughed at her statement.

Don't get me wrong though, she's sweet and chill but she can have a smart mouth at times but she just doesn't notice it. Kevin sat down on the couch while Eniko shot and locked the door.

"So what you call me over here for?" Kevin asked her. "Nothing, I just wanted your company. Were you busy or anything? Because if you were I am so sorry and you can go back to doing what you were doing" she stated. "Nah nah I'm cool. I was just checking on my friend, but you texted me at the right time anyway because things was about to get heated" he reassured her.

"Heated? How is that?" Eniko asked, in concern. "I wouldn't like to talk about it. I feel like it's something they shouldn't be discussed." Kevin nicely rejected. "Aww come on. You've made me open up about things that I feel that shouldn't be discussed and you really helped me out with that because some things that you don't want to be discussed, actually does need to be discussed. Not just to anybody though. But to a person who truly loves and cares for you. And I am that person loves and cares for you." Eniko explained, Kevin blushed.

"Well, my homie and his girl are having some problems with their relationship which is because our suppose to be friend brother put out a rumor that my homie girl was caught kissing and hugging all on another dude so I tried giving him advice because he ain't even let her explain so I'm telling him what to do and telling him to let her explain and blah blah blah you know, mainly I'm trying to get those two to work it out because they've been together for a while and they relationship is too strong to break up over a damn rumor without even trying to figure out what's going on you know what I'm saying?" Kevin explained.

"Yeah I feel what you saying" Eniko agreed. "Go on" said Eniko, wanting to hear more.

"So anyways I was giving my homie advice about what he should do so it can be some hope for their relationship and just like I said the suppose to be friend got all mad cause he felt that I was tryna call his brother a liar which I do feel like he is a liar cause the story don't add up at all like at the bar we wasn't suppose to meet with the so called friend we was suppose to meet with his brother and his brother said he wouldn't be able to make it. So if your brother couldn't make it how did he see what he claimed to see? If he wasn't gonna meet Lucious which is my homie at the bar like he was suppose to then what he doing riding by the house?" Kevin added.