Chp 4

Later own that night.....
Cookie decided why not go through his phone? It wouldn't hurt anything since she know he's not hiding anything, right? Her and Lucious are in bed. Lucious is on his phone. He looked over at her and then turnt his phone off and flipped it over.

"Babe you ok?" He asked her. "Yeah" she lied. "You sure?" He asked. "Yes Lucious I'm sure" she continually lied. "So you don't need to talk me about anything or get anything off of your chest? Even if it isn't concerning our relationship?" He questioned. "Lucious I'm fine ok?" She told him. "Alright" he said.  He flipped through the channels on the TV, soon finding something that he was interested in.

Like 30 minutes later he fell asleep. His phone wasn't in his hand instead it was beside him. Cookie looked over at him and then down at his phone. What was running through her mind was why the fuck did he flip his phone over like he has something to hide? She slowly reached over for his phone and grabbed it. She knew his passcode by hard so she typed it in and of course it let her in. She went through his regular messages and didn't find anything, she went to his messenger messages and didn't find anything she also went through his Instagram messages and didn't find anything.

She decided, why not go to his contacts? She did exactly that and surprisingly, she still didn't find anything. She looked over all of his apps just to make sure he didn't download no dating apps and he didn't.

For some reason Cookie still wasn't really happy. It's just the fact that he had to flip his phone over... why? She took a deep breath to calm herself down, put his phone where he had it at and turnt over to the other side of the bed.

The next morning/day....
Cookie's period came on unexpectedly so she had to take care of herself before getting dressed and everything. Her energy was a little off and Lucious noticed that. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked her. She sighed and looked over at him. "Is it something you need to tell me?" She asked. "No, babe... why would it be something I need to tell you?" He questioned confused. "Well one thing I can tell you is that your beautiful and a wonderful wife and I would love for you to have my baby one day. That's something I have to tell you" Lucious stated.

"Nah, I'm talking about something that you know that would hurt me. Something I would never expect you to do..." she trailed off. "Baby what are you talking about? You know I would never hurt you" said Lucious. "Oh, Then what made you flip your phone over last night then?" She said crossing her arms, ready to hear his full answer and to catch him in a lie. "Baby wym? I've been flipping my phone over every since we got together. Even when I wasn't in a relationship with you I was flipping my phone over. What makes you bring up this now when we could of been talked about this cooks?" He questioned.

And she laughed. "Man, I'm not stupid ok? When a person flip their phone over that's a sign of cheating" she said. "So if it's a sign of cheating why  you wait so long to speak out? What's going on with you cooks? Where is all of this coming from?" Lucious said confused. "You know what man, I'm done with the conversation. When we go to work, we're going to WORK. Don't touch me or don't talk to me unless it's concerning work" she said about to walk away but Lucious grabbed her hand.

"Baby tell me what's wrong? Tell me.... I know you didn't just start thinking like this over night. It gots to be something that's making you think this way baby. Tell me what is it?" Lucious spoke softly. Cookie sighed and put her hand up.  "Look man just don't talk to me and plus I'm on my period and you know how mean I can get" she said finally breaking out of his hold. He was left in the bedroom just confused and thinking where is all of this coining from? What makes her think he would cheat on her? He been flipping his phone over forever and she KNOWS he has a habit of doing it so why now all of a sudden it becomes a problem? He snapped out of his thoughts and walked out of the bedroom so he can get to work.

After work......
After walking in the house they've been quiet the whole time, even at work. The only time they interacted is when they had some clients coming in. Lucious decided why not go to the store and get her some junk food? When Cookie is on her period she loves chocolate candy and chips so why not buy her that? Just to cheer her up. Even though he felt like he did nothing wrong but why not make his Queen happy?

Lucious decided to go upstairs to the bedroom where Cookie was. She had the door shut and he knocked on the door. "What Lucious?" She asked with attitude. He opened the door and seen her in the bed. "I'm bout to go to the store want anything?" He asked like he wasn't going to get her anything.

"No" she simply said. "Ok, love u" he told her. "Mhm" she replied. It's like hearing that word broke his whole heart. He told her he loves her and the only thing she could reply with was mhm? Do she not trust him anymore? What did he possibly do to betray her trust. He sighed and closed the door.

He went downstairs, grabbed his keys and headed to the store.

Over Cookie's......
Lucious claimed to have left to go to the store. While I was in deep thought, my phone rung. It was my sister. My only sister, Novi. She was FaceTiming me so I answered. (Novi is sis 💋😘 while Cookie is Cookie 🍪)

Cookie 🍪: hello
Sis 💋😘: hey girl wyd?
Cookie 🍪: nothing, my cycle started today so it's been kind of stressful
Sis 💋😘: damn.. Lucious aint tryna comfort you?
Cookie 🍪: girl ion even wanna talk to his ass. He claims he's going to the store but I don't even care
Sis 💋😘: don't tell me you caught him cheating when you went through his phone? Did you?
Cookie 🍪: no I couldn't find anything but I feel like he deleted something because if he didn't why the fuck did he flip his phone over? That's a sign of hiding something right dere
Sis 💋😘: true that. I'll say keep a look out for that sis. You too beautiful to be cheated on forreal. So if you find anything, don't stick with that nigga. Let him go and find a nigga worth your time
Cookie 🍪: it's not that easy Novi.
Sis 💋😘: trust me sis I know it isnt. But you can't be sitting up here looking like a fool.
Cookie 🍪: yeah you're right about that but....
Sis 💋😘: but what?
Cookie 🍪: what if I'm being too hard on him? What if I'm overreacting? I mean to be fair he has been flipping his phone over every since ive known him so what if I'm just overthinking it? And plus I'm on my period so you know my emotions might be all over the place
Sis 💋😘: Cookie listen to me... you have every damn right to have suspicions so don't sit up here and feel guilty for shit. I'm your sister and I would never lie to you about what your husband is doing.
Cookie 🍪: I know you wouldn't sis
*Cookie heard Lucious footsteps*
Cookie 🍪: I'll call you back
Sis 💋😘: ok

Lucious opened the door. Cookie was met with Lucious with groceries bags in his hand. "Ummm, why didn't you put that up before coming in here?" Cookie questioned. "Because it's for you" he told her. He sat the bags down on the bed giving her permission to look through it and she did so. She seen that he brought her a few big bag of the chips she loves and he brought her a pack of snickers. She loves those things. "Omg thank you so much" she said getting emotional. She pulled him in for a hug.

"I know I've been making you mad lately baby but I'm sorry. Even though I don't understand what I did but I'm sorry but I need you to be honest with me baby. Why are you mad? What did I do or say to make you so mad at me?" He questioned breaking from the hug and looking her dead in the eyes.

She put her hands on his chest and sighed. "You didn't do anything. I was just overreacting, that's all" she told him. "You sure?" He asked. "Yes" she replied. Even though Lucious felt like it was something deeper than that, he let it go. He didn't feel like getting into another argument again.