Chp 5

1 week later.....
"Omg fuckkkkkkk yesssss" Cookie moaned out as Lucious ate her out. This is their first time having sex because she was on her period so they couldn't do anything. Well I take that back, while she was on her period she got very horny knowing they couldn't do anything, she gave her man some head. That's the only time they messed around during her period other than that no. They just had got off of work and apparently Cookie couldn't wait until they got home to get their freak on.

They were in front of the house in the car, having sex. First Lucious was pounding into her and now he's eating her out. Eating her out like it's his last meal. Cookie felt herself tighten up so did Lucious so they both was aware that she was about to cum. Once her organism hit Lucious got every drop of her.

"Damn you taste good girl" said Lucious. "But we gotta get dressed and go in the house so come on" he told her handing her her clothes and she took them. Both of them were putting on their clothes and Lucious decided to bring up this conversation. He wanted to just keep his mouth shut but he couldn't help it. He just had to know.

"So baby?" Lucious spoke. "Hmm" said Cookie. "Who put that cheating thing in yo head? I mean... after all this time and years you never thought I was cheating and I never really gave you a reason to think I was cheating... so why now? Somebody had to tell you something in order for you to feel that way. You ain't just wake up and feel like that so be honest with me." Said Lucious facing her, ready for an answer. "What makes you think that Lucious?" Cookie said sort of aggravated.

"Because I wanna know who told you this" he told her. "I wanna know who told you this" she marked. "You making yourself sound guilty" said Cookie. "Cooks you know I'm not guilty. You know I won't cheat on you. I love you too much to do that" he said looking her in her eyes. "Actions speak louder than words" she said getting out of the car. Leaving Lucious with a confused face. He got out right behind her. "What you mean by that cook? You know I never cheated on you" he told her.

"Well why it concern you so much about why I feel like that or who told me huh? Sounds pretty guilty to me" she spoke. Lucious sighed. "What's wrong with me wanting to know? Whats up with you Cookie? Only thing I asked was a question and the only thing I wanted you to do was answer it-" he trailed off.

"Well if I don't wanna answer it, I don't gotta answer it." She sassed out. "Yes you do" Lucious said. "And why is that?" Cookie questioned raising a brow. Lucious got closer to her. "Cause I'm yo man" he said and she giggled. "You might be my man but you ain't my damn daddy and you don't fucking own me" she lashed out waking away.

"COOKIE!" He yelled. He chased her to catch up with her. "Baby ian mean it like that. The only thing I was saying is-" he was cut off by her. "Save it" she said putting her hand up. Lucious just looked at her and he walked away. "Where you going?" She asked. "To clear my mind for a little bit" he said hoping in the car and driving off.

He called Omar and Kevin to meet him at the bar. He really needed somebody to talk to.

At the bar.......
"Oh i see he bought this ol ugly ass nigga in here" Lucious joked referring to Omar bringing his brother Mike with him. "Man I know yo ass ain't talkin. I can roast yo ass all day boi" said Mike. Lucious chuckled at his statement. "Yeah I know you can so ian even gone try it" said Lucious taking a sip from his glass.

"Anyways, Omar was busy so what's been going on witchu man?" Mike questioned. "Man it's just-" he trailed off but he was interrupted by Kevin coming in. "About time you bring yo black ass on" said Mike. "Shut up Mike looking like the retarded boy in class" Kevin clapped back and Lucious just laughed at his friends foolishness.

"What's up L" Kevin greeted sticking out his hand. Lucious accepted and they did they're hand shake. "Wassup Kev, whatchu been up to man?" Lucious asked. "I been doing good, the real question is... what have you been up to? I mean you called us down here so it gotta be something" said Kev. Lucious sighed before answering. "Well befo yo short, late ass came in here I was about to tell them but you came just in time" Lucious joked and laughed at his own joke.

"But anyways like I was saying, things been real different between me and Cooks and ion know how to feel about it." Said Lucious. "Whatchu mean different?" Mike asked making a disgusted face. "Man you play too much this ain't the time for games" said Lucious laughing. "I don't play too much if you laughing at it" said Mike. "Nigga who wouldn't laugh?" Said Kevin. "Go on Lu" Kevin continued. "Well like I was saying things been different between us and I don't know how to feel about it like don't get me wrong me and cooks would have arguments true enough but not about this situation right here" Lucious explained.

"What situation?" Kevin questioned. "She been accusing me of cheating and like I feel like somebody told her something because I haven't did nothing for her to even accuse me of cheating and I'm thinking it's probably somebody putting this stuff in her head so I questioned her about it and she just got mad" Lucious vented.

"Well the question is have you cheated?" Mike asked. "No, I love her to death. She's my whole world. I could never cheat on her" Lucious protested and Mike nodded. "Well you might needa check if she doing something then. You know when somebody accuse you of cheating 9x out of 10 that's their guilt eating them up" Mike said. "True but that's not always the case Mike" said Kevin and Mike just looked at him. Mike had somebody text him so he turnt his attention to his phone to see who it was.

"Look Lu, you and Cookie are a great couple man and I would hate to see y'all break up. Yes Mike is right but that's not always the case though. Sometimes God put your relationship through certain things to see how strong it is so I say y'all needa communicate more" said Kevin and Lucious gave an agreement nod.

"Hello?" Mike called out. Talking Tom whoever on the phone. "What? Man nah man. Aight bet, ima tell him right now." Said Mike to the person on the phone and he quickly hung up. Everybody looked at him ready to find out what's wrong with him.

"Man Omar said he caught Cookie all hugged up and kissing with another dude" Mike confessed. "Omar? I thought he was busy?" Lucious questioned. "Me too" said Mike. "Where he seen this at?" Lucious asked. "At y'all house. The dude didn't go in though" said Mike. Lucious felt anger shoot through his veins. Lucious jumped up and Kevin had to calm him down. "Whoa whoa man calm down. I understand your upset but don't do anything stupid to get yourself in trouble ok?" Kevin told him.

"Man if she got a nigga in my house I swear to God im killing her and that nigga" sis Lucious full of anger pacing back in forth. "Nie you know you gone regret that once you kill that girl" Mike whispered/half joked. "THIS AIN'T THE FUCKING TIME TO PLAY MIKE THIS SHIT IS SERIOUS!" Lucious yelled making everyone look. "Sorry you guys" said Kevin  to everyone in the place. "Come on y'all before we get kicked out" Kevin told them.

After leaving from inside the place the friends were talking. "L you sure you don't want me to go with you man? Because I don't want you to do nothing stupid plus, if something pops off I wanna be there to help you." Said Kev. "Nah man I'm coo, I got this" said Lucious getting into his car, slamming the door.

He rushed to the door and bursted it wide open making Cookie jump. She was on the couch on her phone. "Well damn can you knock?! Bursting in here like you fucking crazy!" She semi yelled. "MAN WHO THE FUCK YOU GOT IN HERE!" He yelled. "NIGGA DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME AND WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU TALKIN BOUT?!" She yelled back.

"YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKIN BOUT COOKIE! WHERE THAT NIGGA AT HUH?" He yelled. "Nigga? Ain't no fuckin nigga in here!" She yelled back. "Man I'm not fucking dumb! You think ion know why you been accusing me? I know you been doing that because you're the real one that's cheating !" he yelled. "Ian been doing shit and like I said STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME!" She yelled with full force. "IAN GOTTA STOP SHIT!" He yelled even louder. They were yelling so loud until if you was standing outside you could here. They were just back in forth, back in forth. They don't even know what each other were saying because they were yelling and screaming over each other.

"Man you know what I'm done! I'm tired of all this arguing I can't do this anymore!" Cookie yelled through tears. She packed up a few of her things and pulled off in her car. She was crying so much until she had to pull over. It's like the only thing she could say is why? Why her? Why her relationship? She and him use to be so happy but now it's nothing but arguing and being accused of cheating.

What's going on?

Poor Cookie and Lucious just going thru it 💔