Chp 13

4 months later
Lucious POV
Well I got a problem.... so Cookie has been craving certain foods and her stomach is getting a little.... fatter I guess? And it's turning into this little round shape. I don't want to tell her because I don't want her to feel like she's ugly or that I think that.

But I do think that she needs to know. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed right now just debating on whether I'm gonna tell her or not. And there she was out of the bathroom. "What are you thinking about?"She asked me. "Can you sit down next to me... please?" I begged. She made a weird face. "O-ok" she said sitting beside me. "But what's up with all of the begging?" She asked, I sighed.

"I have to tell you something and before I say this to you, I want you to know that you are beautiful and that I will always be attracted to you and that will never change" I assured her. "You making me nervous just say what it is" she said. "Well you've been craving all kinds of food and your stomach is getting a little fatter and it's turning into this round shape" I finally admitted. "So your saying that I need to lose weight?" She questioned. "No, but... when's the last time you've had your period?" I questioned.

She put her hand over her mouth. "What?" I said, highly confused. "I haven't had my period in like 4 months" she admitted. "4 MONTHS!?"  "Yes" "Cookie how could you not have your period and 4 months and don't try out for a pregnancy test or anything?! That's too long to go without a period" I told her.

"I know but I'm just tired of taking pregnancy test all for it to say 'not pregnant' but I was planning on going to the doctor" she informed me. "so does that mean that... we're pregnant?" I wondered.

"I don't know but I'm gonna make me an doctor's appointment and go." She said. I nodded.

A week later.....
Cookie POV
"Well, Mrs. Lyon you are in fact pregnant" when the doctor said those words I was filled with happiness. After all this time I'm finally gonna become a mother. The thought of being somebody mother is just amazing. I know I'm gonna be a great mother.

Me and Lucious shared a hug out of excitement. After we broke from the hug I seen some tears in his eyes. "Aww the baby crying" I told him laughing as a tear rolled down my face as well. "No I'm not crying, it's just my allergies" he lied. "Lucious, just tell me the truth. You're crying, aren't you?" I convinced him. "Yes" he finally admitted.

"It's definitely ok to cry. I was the same way when my wife was pregnant with our first born" said the doctor. "If you don't mind me asking, how many kids do you have?" Asked Lucious. "I have 4. 2 girls and 2 boys and all of them are teenagers" the doctor spoke.

"How old are they?" I asked. "My oldest is 19 which is a girl, my middle is 17 which is a boy, my third child is 16 which is another boy and my 4th child is 13 which is a girl" he told us.

"Cool" Lucious said. "Yeah, having kids is the best thing that ever happened to me and my wife. Kids are an blessing and what makes it even better is that they are another part of you. When you look at your kids... you are looking at yourself. Your kids is somebody that brightens up your whole world and I promise you that it's the most best feeling in the world so never be afraid to cry because of your child" he explained. "Yes sir" said Lucious.

Lucious said yes sir because the man was older than him and I guess it was like them having a man to man conversation, I smiled.

"So I'm gonna put this stuff on your belly so we can see the baby and see if it's healthy and actually y'all can find out the gender early. Wanna do that?" Asked the doctor. Me and Lucious looked at each other. We haven't discussed this stuff.

"I mean I would like to have a gender reveal but it's whatever you wanna do cooks" Lucious told me. "We'll wait til the gender reveal" I told the doctor. And he gave me an ok nod.

He put the stuff on my baby and we looked up at the screen at our baby. "Mrs. Lyon, it looks like your caring triplets there" said the doctor. I felt my heart stop for a second. "Triplets? A-are you sure doc?" I questioned. "Yes I'm very sure. You got 3 heads right there, 6 arms & 6 legs and when you count thats 1,2,3 so you are indeed pregnant with triplets" he stated. "Oh my god" was all I could say. I was in so much shock. Lucious was staring and the next thing I know he fell out. "Lucious!" I panicked. "Shhhh, it's ok I got it. He just passed out he'll be ok" the doctor coached.

The doctor finally woke him up. "S-so y-you mean to tell me that.... I'm having.... triplets!?" Said Lucious.

"Yes Mr. Lyon you two are having triplets" "wow" was all he could say.

Lucious POV
Man I can't believe this. It don't even seem real. I'm having Triplets?! Like are you serious????? Really??????? So you mean to tell me that I'm gonna have me some princesses & princes are just princes or princesses? Man this is crazy forreal. Never thought I'll say this but it was definitely worth the wait. Me and Cooks been trying to have kids every since we got married and now, 3 years later here we are, pregnant with 3 beautiful babies.

This was kinda short but I'm gonna try to make the next one longer 😉