Chp 19

No One's POV
To be honest, Cookie didn't want to talk with Lucious around at all. She didn't even want to look at his face still but she knows that they have kids now so she has to get over it. With that being said she sat down beside him but made sure they were as far as possible. "So what's been going on with you two?" Mrs. Kathy wondered. "He's been cheating" Cookie simply said. Just not caring.

Lucious looked at Cookie and then looked back at Mrs. Kathy.  Mrs. Kathy looked at Lucious with a surprised look on her face. "Mrs. Kathy that's not true. I don't know where she's getting all of these allegations from but the last allegation was her sister lying saying that we slept together which is totally not true"  Terrence made clear. "And Taraji do you believe your sister or your husband?" Grandma asked. "My sister. I'm always gonna believe my sister over a man" Cookie admitted. Those words hurt Lucious. It cut deep. "Wow, so that's all I am? I'm just a man to you? I thought I was your everything?" Said Lucious fighting back the tears.

"You were, but you are the one that started cheating and I can't deal with that I just can't" said Cookie also fighting back tears. They didn't want to cry. They had pride. They were both mad at each other and Cookie didn't want him to see her cry neither did Lucious want her to see him cry. So they both held everything back.

"Cookie I never cheated on you. I love you with all of my heart I could never in my life do that to you. No matter how angry I am, no matter how much I am in my feelings that's something I will never do!" He poured his heart out with his voice cracking.

He stopped talking because of that. He knew that the tears were about to come if he kept on talking. "Whatever Lucious my sister wouldn't lie to me" and Lucious laughed. Remembering what Omar had told him. "You know what I find funny? You wanna sit here and play all hurt but I'm the one that should be hurt" he hinted out. "And how is that?" "Because, since we are on the conversation of cheating you attempted to cheat on me with Omar" he spoke.

"Oh you think I didn't know? He told me that you tried coming on to him" Lucious spoke. "That's a lie he came on to me and I told him no" Cookie replied.

Grandma just watched those two go back and forth. "It seems like y'all relationship is based off of what somebody else say and it's like y'all believe that person over your significant other" said Grandma.

"Grandma I'm just tired, i was headed over his house to serve him these divorce papers but something told me to come over here first so..." "yes and you wanna know what that is? That's God. Because God knew that y'all needed to hear this" Said Grandma.

"I see now that you two have trust issues... y'all need to take a lie detector test" Mrs. Kathy/Grandma demanded. "Mrs. Kathy those lie detector test are fake. I'm not about to let something lie on me when I know that I'm telling the truth" Lucious nicely rejected. "Well that's the point, I'm not talking about the fake lie detector tests. I'm talking about the real ones like on the Maury show or couples court" Mrs. Kathy explained. "Mmm" said Lucious thinking about it. "Well I mean I don't have a-" he got cut off by Cookie. "Ah!" She screamed. "You ok?" Lucious and Mrs. Kathy said at the same time. "No my water just broke" she told them. Lucious picked her up and rushed her to the hospital along with Grandma.

Like an hour later she gave birth to the three beautiful babies.